Reviews for Titanium
vanedusk chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
please please update! I love your story sooo much! Jed's death literally broke my heart, so I am so pleased that such a great writer is keeping him alive through fanfic! keep up the great work!
The Wingless Dragon chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Im really liking your story so far.
I only just watch red dawn and let me tell you i could stop crying when Jed died!
JackFrost23 chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Update
celticsouthern chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
As much as I enjoy the story focusing on the bothers, I think that it would also be a good idea if you include some of the character growth of Matty. He is now the leader of the Wolverines and has both young and old under his command. He is the one who the marines would come to because Matty fought with them. You might want to bring in another person, maybe older, who wants to challenge Matty for the right of leadership. Enjoying the story and post again soon.
ChonLin chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Hey
Interesting Story. Hope to read more soon. I would like to learn more about Jed's fate.
Judy chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Alas poor Jed... :(
A fellow of infinite strength, of most excellent ninja skills; he hath borne them on his back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it.
Moar, please!
Fan or Follower chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
I admit when Jed died I lost it. Thank you for keeping him alive.
mangafan29 chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
This is great I can't wait till the next chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
great story i was mad when jed died,are you gonna write a story about a rescue for jed?
Inky-Bently17 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
YAY! I just finished the movie and poor Jed, he's awesome soo sad when he was shot i'm tempted to do my own fanfiction on it.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Matt get hurt please?
Jaded Expression of Euphoria chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
MOAAAAAAARRR!
MarieEsmeraldaDumbledore-Black chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
This is great so far I can't wait for the next chapter!
Fang and Altair chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
This is amazing! Please update!
WhimsyAndMuse chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
I just rented "Red Dawn" and I've watched three times in the last 48 hours. I was a little surprised by the lack of fics, for both the original and the new one. With that being said... I liked both of these chapters. The story so far is well written, and so far is not jumpy. I like how you have it going between what is going on with Jed and then going to the Wolverines camp.
You know "rub some dirt on it" is something I have said a lot the last year. I never thought it would be a favorite line in a movie.