Reviews for Titanium
forgodssakeiseveryusernamegone chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Please update I love this story.
GlOmP3R chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Omg ! Love this ! Can't wait for more ! Update soon !
Ani the Fangirl chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Hurry up and update! This is really good
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Please finish this story! It's very good!
vanedusk chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
please please update! I love your story sooo much! Jed's death literally broke my heart, so I am so pleased that such a great writer is keeping him alive through fanfic! keep up the great work!
The Wingless Dragon chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Im really liking your story so far.
I only just watch red dawn and let me tell you i could stop crying when Jed died!
JackFrost23 chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Update
celticsouthern chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
As much as I enjoy the story focusing on the bothers, I think that it would also be a good idea if you include some of the character growth of Matty. He is now the leader of the Wolverines and has both young and old under his command. He is the one who the marines would come to because Matty fought with them. You might want to bring in another person, maybe older, who wants to challenge Matty for the right of leadership. Enjoying the story and post again soon.
ChonLin chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Hey
Interesting Story. Hope to read more soon. I would like to learn more about Jed's fate.
Judy chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Alas poor Jed... :(
A fellow of infinite strength, of most excellent ninja skills; he hath borne them on his back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it.
Moar, please!
Fan or Follower chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
I admit when Jed died I lost it. Thank you for keeping him alive.
mangafan29 chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
This is great I can't wait till the next chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
great story i was mad when jed died,are you gonna write a story about a rescue for jed?
Inky-Bently17 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
YAY! I just finished the movie and poor Jed, he's awesome soo sad when he was shot i'm tempted to do my own fanfiction on it.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2013