Reviews for Carry Me Home Tonight
Courtanie chapter 1 . 3/25
I've never reviewed this one but it's been one of my favorites of yours for 5eva. Goddamn you're so smart. How're you so smart and so talented. You're not meant for this world for you belong with the Gods to smite us mortals.

I loved loved loved Tweek's character in this, it's so rare you get to see him be a badass. Agh the flow and pacing were perfect per usual, the dialogue was spot-on and the bits of humor scattered around are just amazing. Also, Kenny. Fucking Kenny holy crap I loved his character in this. The things you had him think of for weapons oh my god if I could be a quarter as creative as you I'd be set for life. So perfect.
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
loved it :D
twoshotsofvodka chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
first off, i haven't read many stories that contain smooth, well written action. in fact i can only think of three off the top of my head, including this one, and the other two are by the same author. second, i think i can say without doubt that this is literally THE most badass thing i've ever read. it flowed absolutely seamlessly and it wasn't rushed or awkward in any way; it escalated in the same fashion an episode of south park would escalate, and they're all completely in character; it's EXACTLY like the boys to take down a russian mob. i don't think i'll ever be able to fully emphasize how fucking badass this played out, like i may be very slightly biased because this is exactly the type of action i thrive on, but this got my blood pumping and it was amazing to read. it's always nice when there's a plot separate from the relationships of the story, with the pairings still playing a significant role. I'm also a sucker for craig getting roped into schemes with the main guys, because he hates everything they get into. i think it'd be a cool idea if you turned this into some sort of series, like they go on fucking crazy adventures and craig somehow gets involved. (yeah i realize that's basically the show but with extra craig and token and tweek, but hey, you make it work) maybe because tweek seems to have developed a taste for this, haha. like, craig could take tweek to see stan kyle and kenny because he hasn't been the same since the mob takedown and he's itching for another adventure.

really though, this was beyond awesome and i'll forever love you for having the sheer talent to write something like this.
Icecubefrozen chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Dude... you basically just wrote the best fanfiction on the planet. You had south park, added THE best two pairings, added Token and Kenny, then bought amazing mafia-style violence. You are my favourite person in the world right now, and I don't even care its past 11:30pm and my parents are about to come into my room and kill me for waking them up with my annoying typing noises on the laptop. This was the best thing I have ever read. You had the cute Creek and Style pairings, made the more dominant ones Craig and Stan which I love, made Kyle and Tweek have a really cool friendship thing going on toward the end, added all the stuff about everyone fighting and using things like redneck grenades, and Kenny falling through the ceiling and acting as though this always happened, with so much experience with this stuff: you are the best fanfiction author on this site. Sorry everyone, but its true. This story is so epic I've called all my friends and woke them up to tell them, or at least I will once this review is over. 0.0 I love this .much. *Cue childish fangirling* :) Please never stop writing, this is pure gold and you should (hopefully) have another 10 people read and love this soon, presuming my friends wake up to answer the phone... They better. :)
Thegingerbreadman98 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Awesome story, you really don't get enough revieuws/favs!
I love your writing style
Damian Noctis chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This story needs more reviews, it was really great and I love all the adventure! It was like I was watching a real action film! I wish we could have seen more of Tweek's POV but still great nonetheless. Also, maybe change the rating to "T" since there's only violence and swearing.

I look forward to more of your work! :D
XxsassychicxX chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
That...was...so...damn boss!
Feta-Fingers32 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This was extremely bad ass.
catastrophicTranquility chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
:DDDDDDD Creekkkkk! and Style! What a combo! Uo
OAO fuck fuckfuckufkcufkcufka weifubqwlef omfg... shithshithithiose this is getting intense...
Ahh Kenny, you're so badassly cute! x33 Holy shit Tweek, There's a Black Tweek, hehehe you never know what Ukes can do XD
What?! Shadows behind Kyle OA Fuckkkk...
Ahhh, damages been done! xD There's no turning back now, but I'm sure Craig can benefit from this ;]

What an epic adventure! I would die and totally buy this if it was an episode! xDD Completely well written! It's super sweet with a touch of badass adventures, which is knew to me but I love it! Awesome job writing this BDI had fun reading!
The Truth's Lie chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
That was the best thing ever. Like, seriously. Everyone was just so IC, I love it!
Alina of the Valley chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Really Good!
Linh chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I loved this fic, it was the middle of the night and I was sleepy when I started but I couldn't stop. The action was well written and I have to say one of my cutest scenes was when Tweek sneezed when he and Craig were reunited.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Oh god, this is so fucking amazing *O*
Style Marshlovski chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Amazing! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I love how Tweek made a complete 180, going from the victim to the savior.
Honeypot Kitty chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
It's been a long time since I read a good adventure fic. I also love the relationship between Tweek and Kyle. :)