Reviews for How to Annoy the Goddess of Love
Doubled-Helix chapter 7 . 8/4
I'm crying a little. This is such a brilliant story, and here we are, face to face with a cliffhanger almost three years in the making.
If you ever do decide to come back to this (this fandom always needs more Jercy), I'll be elated! And possibly also cry some more. From happiness. :S
Anne Riddle 1 chapter 7 . 7/15
I loved this story! It's been so long since I've read a really interesting fanfiction but it saddens me greatly to see its been abandoned. Was it Hazel coming to punish Percy for upsetting her brother? I like love drama too much!
disillusioned-drought chapter 7 . 5/6
Oh man, what a ride. It's it naive to hope it works out in the end?
Please please update! I'm loving this story 3
I wanna know what happens next!
Lights of the Aurora chapter 7 . 9/13/2015
Please update, I really want to see what Jason says to Nico.
SlytherinPercy chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
GAAAH
omg
MugetsuPipefox chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
So I noticed this hasn't been updated in a while and now I'm freaking out because NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE! Cliffhangers will kill me one day.
I don't normally read this kind of fic, but I really enjoyed your other PJ one and, well, I figured it was worth a shot (I really like the plot line, it's really well thought out)
gcathya chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
Hey there! Will you be continuing this? I think this story is AWESOME! You really got their personalities well :) i'm looking forward to an update :)
Kris Senju chapter 7 . 7/31/2015
Oh shit what the hell happened in his dream. Please continue.
Kris Senju chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
Fuck he's right someone always shows. And I'm kinda sad that nico isn't dating or secretly dating anyone.
Kris Senju chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
One Percy is screwed. Two he's shit for luck. And three he's fucked.
Kris Senju chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
He's screwes he might as well try to escape for his.
Kris Senju chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
Holy shit I knew it. Im guessing what he has to do is to tell truth of his feelings like with cupid.
Kris Senju chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
Wow percy feelings are all mixed up.
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Lol what happens in Nebraska statys in Nebraska.