Reviews for How to Annoy the Goddess of Love
MugetsuPipefox chapter 7 . 4h
So I noticed this hasn't been updated in a while and now I'm freaking out because NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE! Cliffhangers will kill me one day.
I don't normally read this kind of fic, but I really enjoyed your other PJ one and, well, I figured it was worth a shot (I really like the plot line, it's really well thought out)
gcathya chapter 7 . 8/6
Hey there! Will you be continuing this? I think this story is AWESOME! You really got their personalities well :) i'm looking forward to an update :)
Kris Awesomeness chapter 7 . 7/31
Oh shit what the hell happened in his dream. Please continue.
Kris Awesomeness chapter 6 . 7/30
Fuck he's right someone always shows. And I'm kinda sad that nico isn't dating or secretly dating anyone.
Kris Awesomeness chapter 5 . 7/30
One Percy is screwed. Two he's shit for luck. And three he's fucked.
Kris Awesomeness chapter 4 . 7/30
He's screwes he might as well try to escape for his.
Kris Awesomeness chapter 3 . 7/30
Holy shit I knew it. Im guessing what he has to do is to tell truth of his feelings like with cupid.
Kris Awesomeness chapter 2 . 7/29
Wow percy feelings are all mixed up.
Kris Awesomeness chapter 1 . 7/29
Lol what happens in Nebraska statys in Nebraska.
limegreen124 chapter 7 . 6/5
Okay so it's been over a year since you updated and I doubt you will again but if you could and if you are willing, I would love more. This is beautifully written and very accurate to the series and you ended on a cliff hanger of all things :( fantastic job by the way (please write more you're killing me)
Lee chapter 7 . 4/19
This is really great, I absolutely love it. And I really hope you're updating soon... (I'm internally freaking out because its been three months (right? April - February three months?) and you haven't updated yet, so.)
mel-chan1003 chapter 7 . 3/8
I really love this story, will you be continuing this?
I really enjoyed it so far.

Hope you are :)
Wish you a nice week!
to gay
AGN1988 chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
Hello!
I am a huge fan of this story and a few of your others. We are all dying to read a new chapter so I hope you update soon. I am a huge Percy x Jason fan, and this fic has managed to keep my interest for a while. I've reread it like three times! Ha ha! How are you ever going to explain all this craziness to Nico? Btw leaving us with a cliff hanger like that and then not updating is quite mean. Please don't injure Percy too bad in the next update. Hope to see more soon!

All the best!
AGN1988

P.s. If the story is on hiatus could you please put that in the summary somewhere for your readers. Thanks and good luck!
HeyStardust chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
I love it, your story is very great, i think you should continue it. There are very few jason/percy