Reviews for A Fool-Proof Plan
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 6/6
Cute! :)
cxrclet chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Do ignore the guest review below mine. It seems they didn't read the story at all...Hermione WANTED to convince Lucius that Draco and Ginny loved each other, she couldn't very well do that while hiking in the middle of nowhere in France. This was a fantastic story! I just loved how all of Lucius' plans failed, his attempts were quite amusing to read that I found myself genuinely laughing out loud.

P.S: Regarding another review; it is Toppy. Not Dobby. Dobby is a free-elf, why would he fear recieving clothes from his master?

Please read with your eyes, not with your idiocy.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Why didn't Hermione start walking that next morning when she woke up kidnapped? This IS Hermione Granger, WAR VETERAN, right? It strains reason to believe she would let LUCIUS MALFOY kidnap her and keep her kidnapped. Kind of dumb, yes?
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
What a fun story...I very much so enjoyed it!
Luna de Papel chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Hilarious! And deliciously naughty. Just brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I loved it, absolutely loved it! Thank you for this story
OakPixie7284 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Dafuq!? It's Dobby not Toppy!
Phoenix Rebel chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
That was wonderful! I do love Lumione!
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Redshadow43 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
lol-i finally got around to reading this. I love it! very fun
Plumper Anon chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
AAAAHHHH. I would love to be locked in a hunting cabin with Lucius and no way out. Love how you twisted the prompt around. This was an absolute joy to read!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Nothing, I repete nothing is fool proof. This is just another really, really good example.
mabynot1539 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Love it!
oceanstar788 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This definitely is now one of my fav romantic and halarious stories I have tea in my life. Fantastic work !
roseberrygirl chapter 1 . 12/13/2012