Reviews for Touche Bonnie Bennett
DontSayno chapter 12 . 10/22
Such a great story, and such a foreboding chapter. I'm so glad you're going to finish this story. I am so looking forward to the next chapter. :)
I read this story this week and it felt like I was reading poetry. I really like your storytelling, I can't wait to see what's next! L :)
sadboysclubpresident chapter 12 . 10/10
I'm so excited to see where you going with this one. I am excited you picked this back up. Poor Bonnie. I dont even know what to say but I feel so bad for her. I jist hope she really will choose herself over her so called friends.
xbmo chapter 12 . 9/29
Welcome back! I enjoyed re-reading this bc I definitely forgot what happened. Nice chapter, wish it was longer but I understand. Can’t wait for more!
Beautifultrash chapter 12 . 9/29
I loved this!
Alexis chapter 12 . 9/26
WOW AN UPDATE! This story is SO good I can’t help cry every time I read it! You’re such a powerful writer and now I’m gonna be on a kick and binge read all ur Bamon fics lol. Missed u and god you’re back!
PrettygalKamille1 chapter 12 . 9/26
Okaaaaay, this was like two words...
Shrilaraune chapter 12 . 9/26
Ah! I don't even remember what this is about haha. Oh no, I guess I'll have to re read it...so sad...

Tra la la...
ValidescopeWest chapter 12 . 9/25
Hey I’m here. I do t really remember the last time I read this so I just reread it all and I would love to read the rest. And I e listened to the songs as well. Nice soundtrack.

If I was Bonnie I would tell them nope. How her Frans came to her and just not go. Especially after what happened with Stefan last chapter.
ArganRose chapter 12 . 9/25
this is an amazing story! hhope you're planning on continuing it (:
So happy this is back. What a nice surprise.
I really hope Bonnie walks away from all of them. Forget the island and the cure. Just walk. But we know she won't and she'll suffer more loss for those undeserving fools.
I enjoyed the update. Thanks for getting back to it
OH MY GOD YOU ACTUALLY UPDATED. Okay so this chapter was good. Love the appearance/omen from Grams. Wish Bonnie would listen and go back to London but we all know she won’t. She owes them nothing. Anyway, I’m squealing and anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Thanks for not giving up on this
I love this story so glad you came back to it! Keep up the good work
Oh my God. My jaw dropped when I saw that you had uploaded. I love this story so much. I am so happy that you havent given upon this . Thank you.
lakmajo chapter 12 . 9/25
hi! i forgot about the story, but somehow did press the follow up button and boom, here we are once again. It was short and bittersweet episode, gotta read again the previous episodes for better recollection of the idea of the story. If you can, pls keep it going cause you got some mad writing skills and we all are in need of well-written stories these days.