Reviews for Touche Bonnie Bennett
kitheartist chapter 11 . 20h
Great story! I hope you'll be inspired to complete it because what I've read so far is awesome. I love how you make Bonnie stand up for herself.
Hopeful Reader chapter 11 . 11/20/2016
This story is absolutely amazing and you are such a talented writer! All your bamon stories are terrific and I can't help but reread them. I hope all is going well! Wishing for an update someday haha :)
FalconRukichi chapter 11 . 10/27/2016
when I wish this continue. yeah..I did cry a little actualy
StarrDust13 chapter 11 . 10/15/2016
I am always sad when the excellent Bamon fanfictions are not ended :( I don;t know why you didn't continue this story but really it's such a waste for us Bamon fans. Maybe one day you will update, I hope so :)
TheHedgeRider chapter 11 . 6/2/2016
Yeah this seriously needs an update. I have to know what happens next!
elsac2 chapter 11 . 5/14/2016
hoping for an update this story is beautiful hopefully you can get back to it
Guest chapter 11 . 4/16/2016
I hope you come back and finish this
exquisitedarkness chapter 11 . 4/5/2016
This is sooooooooooooooo good, ugh please pick up writing this again. the bonnie/damon relationship has like a perfectly layered complexity and the tension is delicious. i'm totally digging how bonnie is sticking up for herself and not taking anybody's shit or letting anyone's weak ass apologies make everything A-okay again. So good.
BlueChappy chapter 11 . 1/27/2016
Wheres the rest?!
FalconRukichi chapter 11 . 1/22/2016
DAMN. THIS HELLA GOOD AND PERFECT STORY TO SEE BONNIE STAND BY HERSELF AND ALL THINGS SHE'D BEEN ENDURE IN HER JOURNEY WITH SCOOBY GANG.. PLEASE UPDATE!?
nlc6582 chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
I love this story so much! Will you be updating soon?
Luv Lafta chapter 11 . 12/3/2015
Wow dis fanfic is insanely gud. seriously, I feel so bad 4 Bon how could she have guessed dat Stefan was lying 2 her. It's really shitty dat Stefan's response is "I love her" like it somehow justifies manipulating and lying to Bon,I luv Stef but dats just low. BTW your work is fantastic,I actually cried its sad seeing Bon want thing from Damon dat he's to afraid to give.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/14/2015