Reviews for Touche Bonnie Bennett
Katharsees chapter 11 . 2/8
Poor poor Bonnie. This is just sooo sad! I wish she had just left. Just walked out on them, took her ass back to London and say to hell with them. To hell with their her ex friends' self centeredness and manipulations. To hell with Damon being too weak to choose her and love her. I need to see Bonnie on a bloody pedestal. I want to see her loved and appreciated and happy. I'll just wait here.
Reading all your unfinished stories... Hoping that you'll update soon!
ryahpofire chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
This chapter was really good i love the way you kept the characters as themselves and didn't change much.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2014
Update please:)
toyshellme chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
I was crazy enough to listen to song while reading this...completely awful idea. My heart hurt for Bonnie and Damon. Powerful chapter I hope you come back to this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
Please please come back to this story! I so need to see this completed and see Bonnies final progession
Nikkerbocker23 chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
Gah, I just finished re-reading all of your Bamon stories and I just want to say that I freaking love your writing! Bamon are just so much more passionate and organic in your writing than anywhere else, which leads me to my current position, which is me begging and pleading for you to update any of your Bamon stories because they are all so freaking fabulous!
PendantOfGoddes chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
You go girl! Tell those bastards that you're nobody's show-pony but your own!

Update this when you can because I'm loving it.
PendantOfGoddes chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
Stefan, that sneaky bastard.

PendantOfGoddes chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
Yeah, you fight for her she deserves it.

PendantOfGoddes chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
You're pulling on my heartstrings!
PendantOfGoddes chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Ah, the apparance of shady Shane. This does not end well.

PendantOfGoddes chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
Time to go back to witchin' without bitching.

PendantOfGoddes chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
You write her just the way she is: strong.

PendantOfGoddes chapter 4 . 7/25/2014