Reviews for Touche Bonnie Bennett
TheHedgeRider chapter 11 . 6/2
Yeah this seriously needs an update. I have to know what happens next!
elsac2 chapter 11 . 5/14
hoping for an update this story is beautiful hopefully you can get back to it
I hope you come back and finish this
exquisitedarkness chapter 11 . 4/5
This is sooooooooooooooo good, ugh please pick up writing this again. the bonnie/damon relationship has like a perfectly layered complexity and the tension is delicious. i'm totally digging how bonnie is sticking up for herself and not taking anybody's shit or letting anyone's weak ass apologies make everything A-okay again. So good.
BlueChappy chapter 11 . 1/27
Wheres the rest?!
FalconRukichi chapter 11 . 1/22
DAMN. THIS HELLA GOOD AND PERFECT STORY TO SEE BONNIE STAND BY HERSELF AND ALL THINGS SHE'D BEEN ENDURE IN HER JOURNEY WITH SCOOBY GANG.. PLEASE UPDATE!?
nlc6582 chapter 1 . 1/21
I love this story so much! Will you be updating soon?
Luv Lafta chapter 11 . 12/3/2015
Wow dis fanfic is insanely gud. seriously, I feel so bad 4 Bon how could she have guessed dat Stefan was lying 2 her. It's really shitty dat Stefan's response is "I love her" like it somehow justifies manipulating and lying to Bon,I luv Stef but dats just low. BTW your work is fantastic,I actually cried its sad seeing Bon want thing from Damon dat he's to afraid to give.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/14/2015
Hello hello?
Guest chapter 11 . 8/25/2015
Come back pls
Guest chapter 11 . 8/19/2015
Love it and know you haven't updated in over a year but is there any chance of you continuing this story. Thank you for the great story.
Sapphire1969 chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
She should have left right then & if Damon cares asuch as acts when it suits him he would go 2 the ends of the earth 2 make her his.