Reviews for Steamies vs Diesels: Dawn of the Rebellion
99SchonBallons chapter 9 . 6/9
Hi I was Wondering if I could do a au(alt universe) of your story. I really like it and I hate that you can't update a lot.
Qwerty chapter 9 . 6/1
Mywinx14 chapter 9 . 5/30
All I have to say is boys rule one never say that the girls stay behind because if you do they won't listen to a word you say and start acting like really worried about them
Aurora's Dream chapter 9 . 5/28
Yay! An update! And another project? Can't wait to see what it's about!

And now our intrepid heroes have fled to the mountains in order to regroup. Little did they know that they have left a new group of rebels behind... I can't wait to see their reactions when they discover what the others have been up to!

And, finally, I agree with boss train. We need to find someone to turn this into a graphic novel!
boss train chapter 9 . 5/28
About time. I've always wondered what this would look like as a graphic novel.
Update chapter 8 . 5/3
Update this while we still care
Qwerty chapter 8 . 3/12
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
phantomgirl259 chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
Finally a new chapter!
phantomgirl259 chapter 6 . 4/15/2015
When is the next chapter coming out
Lukas McCoach chapter 6 . 3/16/2015
Simply wonderfull. Its Nice seeing this rewrite, and its good to See That its a good rewrite. Its Nice that James and Emily are together again, but i Must Ask, will there be anything about steam engines in there? I mean, they worked on the NWR before, and as drivers for steam Locos too, so Could there be any way that they're engines survived the Diesel Invasion? Would be great to know that. Hope That the next Chapter will be out soon!

Cheers, Lukas McCoach, Mayor of the 110th Platoon
CrazyVideos50 chapter 6 . 3/16/2015
Oh my fucking god! That was amazing! Yay! James and Emily are happy again! This chapter is so cute and badass! Hope to see the next one soon! :}
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »