Reviews for Steamies vs Diesels: Dawn of the Rebellion
phantomgirl259 chapter 7 . 5/4
Finally a new chapter!
phantomgirl259 chapter 6 . 4/15
When is the next chapter coming out
Lukas McCoach chapter 6 . 3/16
Simply wonderfull. Its Nice seeing this rewrite, and its good to See That its a good rewrite. Its Nice that James and Emily are together again, but i Must Ask, will there be anything about steam engines in there? I mean, they worked on the NWR before, and as drivers for steam Locos too, so Could there be any way that they're engines survived the Diesel Invasion? Would be great to know that. Hope That the next Chapter will be out soon!

Cheers, Lukas McCoach, Mayor of the 110th Platoon
CrazyVideos50 chapter 6 . 3/16
Oh my fucking god! That was amazing! Yay! James and Emily are happy again! This chapter is so cute and badass! Hope to see the next one soon! :}
ajmaroudas chapter 7 . 1/16
Hey man, this is a wonderful story to read, I hope you update soon I really wanna see how it ends.
SteamPunkHillbilly chapter 7 . 1/4
Hey, I actually enjoyed this story a lot. Hope you are planning on continuing it at some point in time.
Chris the Metis chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Introduced Oliver and Toad next chapter, so far so good
James Brannan chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Will Oliver and Toad be part of this?
James Brannan chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
I really enjoyed all 6 chapters, but there are one or two grammatical/spelling errors. But I have really enjoyed reading it on the whole, and I can't wait until chapter 6 part 2 :)
johnathan Clark chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
when are they going to turn into trains?
woot woot chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
I love this story so much, and I'm very excited for the next chapter, if there will be one. It's very exciting. Though, maybe try putting the spotlight a bit on the other characters as well, instead of the love square/triangle or whatever a lot. To me, it would get a little bit boring after awhile. But then, it might just be me. Though, how about the spotlight on Henry and Gordon? Maybe there could be something between them, or whatever. Honestly I don't know.
CrazyVideos50 chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
Good to see you are still uploading on this story, a very interesting chapter, hope to see the next one soon but remember take your time.
jriddle41 chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
This will not end well.
Trainmaster97 chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
You may have hated writing them, but this chapter is great nun the less. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
CrazyVideos50 chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
This was a really great chapter, I do hope you keep the love interest still Lady, even thought I know some TAFS fans don't really ship them but hope to see the next chapter soon!