Reviews for Names in Hearts
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Some of the best writing I've ever read! Keep it up!
mountainelements chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
"Man, were they ever well-trained!" Funny. :)

While I like seeing Aoko and Kaito together, my main objection to stories like this is that it doesn't really seem ethical for Aoko to be part of the Kaitou Kid task force while she's married to Kaitou Kid. Though maybe she doesn't have any proof of it in this story? She seems to have strong suspicions, and it would still be unethical on Kaito's side.

The only way I can really go along with it is if Kaito has a specific important goal and only does heists that contribute to that goal while Aoko is trying to prevent him from being killed. In other words, there's a more serious take on it all. For example, I've read stories where Hakuba/all the detective boys planned to help Kaito with his heists, but they were trying to prevent Kaito from being shot while searching for Pandora.

Good writing, but a moral dilemma here.
mountainelements chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Glad to see that Ran and Shinichi both get a moment of happiness here. Why would Shinichi have to hunt down Ran? Is a crooked heart symbolic for something.

"Of course, the mouth on her, Sonoko couldn't stay quiet, not when she had a piece of what she deemed to be worthy, juicy gossip-like material in her grasps." The first part of this is a bit awkward. Maybe you could say, "Of course, with her mouth, Sonoko couldn't stay quiet" or "Of course, Sonoko could never keep her mouth shut" instead?

"While Ran began to fresh new round of wailing protests and Sonoko began to cackle". I think it should be "While Ran began a fresh" here.
rana2001 chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
D'awww...
cutiepie5514 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
That was SO cute!
Gutsy Girl chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
It's cute & lovely.. I think I'm going to love this..
Can't wait for ya next chappie..