Reviews for Scars
FrenchGirl chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Do you come back one day? :)
Pleeaaase :)
Night Owl chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Please continue this. It is soooooo good. I love Dark Bo.
Kravn chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
You have to continue this story! How do they save Bo from being Dark Bo forever? How can Bo face Lauren and Kenzi again afterwards? The guilt of what she has done to them and Dyson will eat at her.

So much delicious drama to come. Good job!
guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
This is a great story and I am very much enjoying it. The love that Kenzi and Lauren have for Bo really comes through. Please continue and thank you for posting it.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
This is one scary ass Bo! Sounds like from the way Trick was talking and what we know if his past deeds and her mom, she comes by her dark nature from both sides of the family. Can't wait for her to wake up and react to the unexpected results of her dream threesome.
Shelley Debeltz chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
love the story
who chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
So, dark Bo wants Lauren first and foremost, I like that. She's a twisted Fuck though, and I don't like that. tsk tsk tsk I'm conflicted.
leader chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
This is very good. Bo is so dark in this, and god poor Lauren. Kenzi was right earlier, the fact Lauren still did this really shows how much she loves Bo. I can't believe she didn't break down through all that. Kenzi was awesome in this for calling Trick out. I'd love to see more Kenzi/Lauren interactions. Plus, Lauren really shouldn't be alone right now. Look forward to more!
Spyklv chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
Damn that's a dark and ugly world 'evil' Bo is trying to create. I'm glad at least Kenzi gets it, as proud megalomaniac grampa Trick has his royal head up his ass! Judging by the way she treated both Lauren and Kenzi before the ruffies kicked in, this Bo is all about her own pleasure and right and wrong be damned. Poor Lauren's so freaked out, I don't even know how she got through their little ruse without throwing up. Considering Bo was up all night with her, I can only imagine the ways she asserted her dominance over the unsuspecting doc. Based on her treatment of Kenzi and clear assertions that Lauren was her and hers alone, I'm inclined to believe Trick on the whole gilded cage thing.

How the hell are they going to bring Bo back from this? What's she gonna be like when she finally wakes from the drugged slumber and sees she's trapped and Lauren's gone? Can't wait to find out. Thanks and Happy Holidays!
FrenchGirl chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Wow ! This is the Darkest Bo ever !
I like that DarkBo marks Lauren as her own and I'm scared of this Bo !
I'm a little bit disturbed by Bo's sexual attention towards Kenzi.
It's unusual !
I'm eager for the next chapters ! :)
Spyklv chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Wow, this really dark...and I love it! Bo is really feeling like queen of all here. She wants what any ruler of all wants, for all her subjects to bow down at her feet and offer their goodies to her freely and passionately. I feel for the mere subjects (Lauren and Kenzi) who worship Bo and are devastated by her callous treatment of their relationship. All that said, bossy bitch Bo is sexy as hell and her drawing the clear lines of what and who is hers is hot as well. I absolutely love the whole grilling of Dyson about his intention toward Kenzi fresh off of humping him then turning around and alerting a wanton Kenzi that Lauren is hers and can only be touched in her presence. Usually, Bo's possessiveness of Lauren is kinda sweet, but here it's frightening. Almost makes me wish something would develop between Kenzi and Lauren to challenge that claim Bo laid down. I mean, how bad does bad Bo go? Let's hope you'll show us soon enough. Thanks for the walk on the dark side!
dagemsta chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
I found your fic this morning and have been reading it all day in between Christmas shopping and house DIY.

You've made a very strong start and the potential for all kind of layers and twists is massive.

You've taken this to a dark place but you've made it work by being sympathetic to the characters and writing very believable dialoge.

Really well done and I look forward to your next update :)
MistressDarkness chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
okay, I do admit, the last few chapters have made me uncomfortable and wince a few times. But that kind of reaction is not necessarily a bad thing when it comes to writing. Writing can evoke many different emotions from people. Kenzi becoming so sexual with Bo will always make me cringe, just because they're like sisters. It's...wrong lol. But I assume that's the point anyways right? I mean this is Dark Bo we are talking about, anything goes. I really liked this chapter. Kenzi downing the champagne is very in-character for her. It was interesting to see Kenzi's reaction to Bo using her seductive power on her, like the fight Kenzi had with her body's reaction over playing the part and remaining lucid enough to remember the plan. While this was difficult for both Lauren and Kenzi, I'm glad Lauren recognised it would be harder on Kenzi due to the whole sexual part of it (which was most of it lol). Kenzi really would do anything for Bo. Poor Kenzi is probably going to take about 20 showers after all this is over, haha. I look forward to more. I can imagine Dark Bo will not be a happy camper once she realises she is captured and contained, especially considering who did it. She'll see it as a betrayal for sure, and by her own "property" (Kenzi being her pet in the fae world, and Lauren being marked).
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Bad Bo is so much fun. I'm loving this.
MistressDarkness chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
ohhh two chapters in one day, I approve :) I'm glad Kenzi was able to get to Lauren's to warn her, though it seems not completely in time sadly. I like how protective they are being over each other. Their relationship has always interested me since they're not good friends but still watch out for each other, like a family. I like where this is going, though the role playing is creeping me out a bit lol!