Reviews for The Mane Six Chronicles Book 1: A Hero in the Woods
Guest chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
This is chapter 10 sounds like it will be so cool.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
It didn't seem i'm so sorry you got writers is terrible to this is a really good story.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
This one is awesome too.I am really LOVING this!I hope more chapters come out soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Wow that was awesome!Keep it up!The description was wonderful and I felt like I was there.I loved this.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
Damn, this guy is smart, odd to see a plant capable of halting magic just laying in the forest, still it's not impossible, Discord sure is trying to go with his advances smoothly, but Faith puts up a mean fight, though I can already tell how this is going to end it would be nice to know of Fluttershy's thoughts on the matter.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
HA! How did I not see these two chapters posted before? Shit, poor Faith LOL. Twilight will never speak of this unless she wants Spike to know what happened lol. Surprise Cadence could not undo the spell, you think being a Princess/Goddess of Love she would know a few tricks...FAIL! Wonder what Shy will say when Discord visits again lol.
MadClawDragon chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
...the first thing that came to my mind... Faith was gonna bury Discord...alive...
Oh well nice chapter so far I'll await for more in the future... hope Flutter girl gets what she wants...
Heartless demon wolf chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
Oh Gods, I was DYING when Discord turned him into a mare but I had nearly peed my pants with the way the stallion spat poetry, oh Gods, you should do humor for your next story this had me in stiches, oh Gods...HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA. I'm seriously hoping to see more of the love triangle, I just love Discord, even Gods have to have their moment of fun, eh? Ah, shit. Rarity, just the name leaves a bad taste in my mouth, well so much for humor, NEXT!
Heartless demon wolf chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
Gods damn, they both need a drink and a smoke now, in my option, Very, very great chapter, seriously love the triangle Discord had forced among them, this is going to be GOOODDD!
Wither and wane chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Incredible, as always, but when did Celestia get there?
MadClawDragon chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
Remember when I said "DEAR CELESTIA! Before this is what's more WOW!
:O
dontblamemeimhuman chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
Faith:Read Crystal Heart

Cadence:Blue Crystal Heart
Hmmm...connection?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
ha
Wither and wane chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
Well, that was unexpected. Very well-done, but I think Discord over did it with the Smarty-pants love spell.
MadClawDragon chapter 7 . 8/4/2013