Reviews for All Decisions Lead to Madness
MaybeIt'sTheVodka chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
I fear that you are no longer updating this, but I just found it today and it's beautiful! You have a lovely way with words, and I LOVE the idea of Kid as an experiment for Stein to play around with (that sounds really bad, but what can I say? it works really well)

Everyone is really in-character too, which can be hit or miss in this fandom. I really hope you come back to this someday and update!
Naomi Iori chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Can't wait for the update this couple isn't common and I'm loving the concept.
dragonlilly1993 chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
omg please update this I love this story! I wanna know what happens next so badly!
MechanicalRosebud chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
I stumbled upon your masterpiece today and WOW I really love how you're portraying the characters. They still seem fluid and to themselves even taken in this kind of context! I had never really given this pairing any thought but you've changed my mind, now I'm seeing the experimental value! .
Shadowhunterwolf chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Nya Nya you have to update sooon please!
Love shadowhunterwolf
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Intresting
SaoryEmanoelle chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
This ending.
This ending.
Gawd.
AWESOMENESS! Madness is taking over everyone and it's interesting that if affects each one of them differently. "But the Madness wasn't coming from Crona. So where was it coming from?". These sentences made the chapter, for me. It's such a mistery to them, especially to Crona as Ragnarok grows stronger. Ahhh, this is amazing! I can't wait for the next one! Amazing work, honey!
(Also, the way you described Ragnarok moving and speaking and everything was epic!)
anonymous633 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
PLEEEEEEEEAAAAASSE UPDATE THIS STORYYYYYY IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD
Maddylovesyou chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Keep it going
SaoryEmanoelle chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Holy Stein, this is amazing! The personality you gave Stein is so scary but so good to read/watch/feel. The beginning caught me off guard and made me feel happy and frightened at the same time. Kid looks really great in this and, hmmmm, pink hair... I wonder...
No that he is finally in I wonder what is going to happen, omg! Moar!
yue-chan chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
That was amazing. A little creepy but amazing. I'm really curious about this story.
Just please, don't make Kid a pussy like so many writers usually do.
Captain111 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
ur very creative! cant wait for next chapter ! XD
SaoryEmanoelle chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Whoaaaaa, this is soooo interesting alreadyyyyyy! *_* You have such an amazing vocabulary; the words you use fit perfectly to the scene and to the mood which adds a interesting and addicting feeling to the whole atmosphere of the story. I must say, the sequence of scenes looks awesome this way and the last scene is surely my favorite one. I could totally see his eyes scanning the frightened students and that "creepily-entertained grin cracking his lips apart". Keep it up, hunny, I can't wait to know what's gonna happen! *-*
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Excited to see what happens next