Reviews for Hunger
Mystic Tame chapter 1 . 8/29
I know what Jack means, ever since I was little my sisters would steal my food and when we didn't have much money I was used to not eating. I can't remember what hungry feels like anymore and I am happy not finding out. I can go a whole day without eating and other then habit not eat at all for a good two days, afterward a friend ntoices or my grandmother and makes me eat something. Is that bad? Also I do have an accont on here.
Mystic Fairy Tame
I just refuse to log in
Tolazytologin chapter 1 . 7/12
Awwwwww Soooooo cuuuuuuuute
zuppercat chapter 1 . 4/2
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 3/17
Again, such attention to detail. Such careful notice of what could exist in their reality for each character. The nods to what each of them would prefer in a meal setting, the realistic way in which Jack has spent his immortal life. Even the ending with his and the other Guardians' reactions to his feeding frenzy and illness afterwards. I am so pleased such a gifted storyteller exists among the ranks of RotG fanfiction authors. Thank you for your contributions to this fandom.
queenlaur chapter 1 . 2/14
wow! I can, somewhat, relate. If I ignore my hunger long enough my stomach kind of go's numb. only to reawaken with a vengeance the second I put in any kind of food item. I can't imagine going 200 years with that numbness. Boy no wonder he got sick!
Great story!
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Awws! Poor Jack
TukeIHNW chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Baba chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
OMG i almost cried. It was soooo sadly perfect!
ducky mikey chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Poor Jack
FantasticBunny chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
awwww poor Jacky
Jackie frost chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
So many feels! I'm weak. Look!*heads over to a feels barbell and attempts to lift it up but fails and drops it on toes* SON OF A $%# &!
heartbreakerninja chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
aw this is so sweet. so sad but also really sweet. awesome job
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 2/9/2014