Reviews for Hunger
PythonAnon chapter 1 . 8/28
This was a lovely way to end my night. Thank you. :)
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 5/29
I'm not crying. You're crying.
I really love ur story and I think it's super sweet!
starscriptmage chapter 1 . 4/1
That was both adorable and heartbreaking. I was really shocked in the beginning -200 YEARS WITHOUT FOOD, I'D BE DEAD IF I WERE HIM
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
That was beautiful! :')
dizappearingirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I like how you told this story. The food being set in front of him, Jack's awkward shuffle, thinking back on food, and suddenly he's wolfing it down. It kinda shows just how knee-jerk his reaction was, just how much his body took over.

Aw poor Jack...too much food after such a long break does not mix well with your stomach! Good thing he has the Guardians now to keep an eye on him. :)
-Dizgirl
Mystic Tame chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
I know what Jack means, ever since I was little my sisters would steal my food and when we didn't have much money I was used to not eating. I can't remember what hungry feels like anymore and I am happy not finding out. I can go a whole day without eating and other then habit not eat at all for a good two days, afterward a friend ntoices or my grandmother and makes me eat something. Is that bad? Also I do have an accont on here.
Mystic Fairy Tame
I just refuse to log in
Tolazytologin chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Awwwwww Soooooo cuuuuuuuute
zuppercat chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
ahwww
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Again, such attention to detail. Such careful notice of what could exist in their reality for each character. The nods to what each of them would prefer in a meal setting, the realistic way in which Jack has spent his immortal life. Even the ending with his and the other Guardians' reactions to his feeding frenzy and illness afterwards. I am so pleased such a gifted storyteller exists among the ranks of RotG fanfiction authors. Thank you for your contributions to this fandom.
queenlaur chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
wow! I can, somewhat, relate. If I ignore my hunger long enough my stomach kind of go's numb. only to reawaken with a vengeance the second I put in any kind of food item. I can't imagine going 200 years with that numbness. Boy no wonder he got sick!
Great story!