Reviews for The Best Day of His Life
Thank you! Sometimes in the TV show it doesn't even seem like these two are brothers. It is nice to read a story where they actually care about each other! Great story!
sarahkathrineblack chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
oooh they're so cute *-* this is how the tv show should end : human elena and salvatore brothers back together :)
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
love the brother
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I think this might be one way for the series to end. They may get Elena back to human(the books did) after a few seasons and let her got to someone to have a family.

Stefan rarely does anything silly but leaving Elena alone in the house with Damon was just NUTS. He's had enough experience with letting vampire volatility make him do things he regrets that he should have thought to stay where Elena had to step over him to keep her from falling into Damon. She's a high school student!

Stefan really did Damon wrong to be snippy about it being the best day of his life when Damon really did feel bad for him and wanted to spend time together.

Poor Damon is so all or nothing that he truely tore his own heart out when he fell into bed with Elena so quickly. He seems to have spent a lonely 48 years turning everyone down the next 99 years taking everyone who shows an interest.

Between the way his father treated him and Katherine played him against his brother while ultimately betraying him for 145 years; Damon really might have serious self esteem issues. He grabs anyone who wants him, quick before they turn against him.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
aww so sweet :)
Clana621 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
aww. That brought tears to my eyes! I would be so happy with a scene like this on the show! If only!
This was just so well written! Loved it!
aligal528 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I liked this.
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
"To an eternity of misery?" Stefan teased.
Damon rolled his eyes, chuckling. "To eternity, brother"

Awwwwww so so...brilliant! LOVED THIS! This should have happened in the show.
Oh my god, I wish you wrote tvd episodes ;)
Dianitachiva chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I LOVE THIS LOVE BETWEEN BROTHERS! And They are the most important in the show!
Death'sAngel18 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Loved it! I've missed your writing! Please make more stories, the brothers NEED to hug more!
Raye chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
great fic

God bless
victoria chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
awwwww! i loved it ! so adorable !...i wish in the show they show atleast half of the brotherly love you have shown in this ! seriously i am fed up of everything revolving around self centerd elena! its high time for some bro bonding moments in the show !
SlashAddx chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I love making them have this exact conversation. I don’t know how the episode actually went, so I’ll happily pretend this was real. :)
WOW chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
My heart was breaking whilst reading this...their brother bond is just too beautiful.
stefanswifey01 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Aww this was a really nice fic. I would love a brotherly moment like this for them. You should make a part two where they find the cure and stuff. Thanks for the awesome story.(-: