Reviews for Revelations in the Sand
BlueBerryBoo chapter 2 . 1/17
AND THANKYOU FOR MAKING THEIR CHILD A BOY, I HONESTLY DIDNT WANT IT ANY OTHER WAY, I THINK A LITTLE BOY IS JUST PERFECT FOT THEM okay now im done. no wait, thankyou for almost but not killing Aladdin it was perfect :)
BlueBerryBoo chapter 1 . 1/17
I cannot begin to express how brilliant this is. Everything about it was perfect, I was on edge for every single moment of it! thankyou for that! So many twists and turns that you do not see coming! Your writing style is amazing, I was hooked from the first chapter!
meganangels chapter 14 . 1/6
Hi, I like this story, but I wish you had Al's dad and Iago coming to help out. Plus, having the 40 thieves help out too.
Celindia chapter 14 . 10/18/2014
love this story 333
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
Hello! So I love love LOVE this story, but I have one problem with it. You talk about how overwhelmed Aladdin is, so why can't Jasmine help him out? After all she has been trains for this since birth. And I know that it is a male dominated society but can't she even do something like answer the letters? Just my opinion...the rest is fantastic! ;)
Foreveralways101 chapter 14 . 3/5/2014
This story was so fantastic! I hope you write more for them in the future!
ReadingYouAlways chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
Loved it! Great writing. Looking forward to reading your other stories
chriszy chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Please King Javeer, just go away for heavens sake -_- I probably would have lost it, but thank god for Jasmine being there. The advice and encouragement she gives to Aladdin throughout the night are so sweet and beautifully written! I just love it.
chriszy chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Jeez, my own anxiety shot up just reading Aladdin's ordeal. But I love how the same people who openly doubted him are now bowing to him. WE'RE ROOTING FOR YOU AL YESSSS!

Also their passion for each other is the cutest thing ever (: 'Since they were married, she noted, whether he was in royal attire or his usual daily clothing, she always just wanted to remove it from him.' }:D
chriszy chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
It's incredible how you describe Aladdin's thoughts and emotions so vividly. He's so deserving of this, and I'm glad he has Jasmine by his side as he goes through this stage in his life.
xJasmin3x chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
SO GOOD ;_;
Maheen chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I read this fanfic quite a long time ago, and I sent a review saying that I read all the chapters in this fanfic, but what I said was wrong.
I actually skipped some parts, instead I skimmed them, trying to get to a Jasmine/Aladdin scene.
So even though I skipped some parts, I still think this fanfic should be made into a sequel.
Anyways, have fun writing more fanfics. :D
LostInFantasy00 chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
Wow, what a great story! It was really exciting to me to finally read a really good post-KoT Aladdin story that has to deal with Aladdin's struggle to be a good Sultan. And also having to face a threat like this that has nothing to do with magic and from an unexpected foe. The best part is how you focused on Aladdin's struggle, both character-wise and plot-wise. I'm happy to find a fic that not only focuses on Aladdin, his journey and emotions, but actually takes him further from where we last saw him in the 3rd movie, and makes him grow from there as a character. His friends couldn't help all the time here, Jasmine wasn't in the right condition to fully fight by his side, and being a Sultan was a challenge but I love how you had him deal with it, struggle through confusion, betrayals and mistakes, then finally fighting, winning and saving his family and kingdom. And all the while gaining respect as a Sultan - even from the guards. I love the scene when he delivered his child. The whole fight scene before that was suspenseful and gripping. Everyone was in character throughout, and you did a great job writing Aladdin and Jasmine as a married couple.

I love your writing. I love this story. And I'm so happy this was a completed fic! But your writing is the kind that's worth the wait for updates, so I'm eagerly waiting for one from your new fic - which I'm really enjoying so far! Wonderful job overall! Thank you so much for sharing!
Jelli Kelli chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
I've read this twice now and I still love the ending, I'll never get bored of this story, it's amazeballs
chriszy chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
I stayed up all night reading this, I couldn't stop! I AM A BALL OF EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW OMG I don't even know where to begin!

This was so beautifully written, I'm so blown away right now. I mean, I could play an actual movie in my head while reading! I adore stories like that! This is HANDS DOWN my absolute favorite aladdin story on this site now, you don't understand o.o

Plus you kept every single person in character from beginning to end! :D The dialogues, their reactions to every single situation & conflicting scenes were all on point.

Actually, I think I'm going to enjoy re-reading every single chapter and post a review for each one individually so I can properly and thoroughly smother you with well deserved praise (: Everything was literally perfect though.

Since I'm on the Epilogue chapter review I'll review it real quick:

All I can say is good fucking riddance that bitter scheming low-life bastard Achmed is gone. And AWWWWWW they're having another baby! :D I hope it's a girl so Ali can have a little sister to protect and play around with (: I'm so happy and proud of Aladdin... I feel like crying.

Wow you really know how to write suspenseful chapters! I read fanfics on my iPod touch and had to ever so carefully scroll down after reading each passing sentence so my eyes wouldn't accidently jump down and read ahead and ruin the suspense!

My god, I was too happy to be able to continue reading and not have to stop. In a way I'm glad I found this story at its completed state, but I feel horrible for not having read it sooner! I guess I'm trying to make up for it with this long ass review... sorry :p But I really appreciate you taking the time to write and actually finish such a masterpiece.

This deserves WAY more recognition. You're an amazingly damn good writer, and you have inspired me with my own writing. Please don't ever let the lack of reviews stop you from writing. Ever.