Reviews for Revelations in the Sand
Maddie chapter 14 . 5/29
What a great story! I really love how well you wrote the characters. You even included a lot of Genie's magical gags and transformations, which it so true to character since in the movies he does magic almost every time he speaks. Well done!
Maddie chapter 13 . 5/29
THAT was a fantastic one liner! Seriously, I don't even care what happens now, you can't ruin a story with a line like that. Poetic justice at its finest.
Flackamomma chapter 14 . 2/3
can you write a sequel
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 14 . 1/22
I loved this! Great continuation with returning faces and that Aladdin was able to overcome it all. And Achmed deserved his unknown fate.
Luiz4200 chapter 13 . 1/15
"...only your fleas will mourn you." Yeah! Aladdin managed to deliver a meaningful echo over their meeting in the movie!
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 1/13
Achmed? Uh-oh.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 1/13
"Your highness". Aladdin's reaction to being called that reminds me of when he asked if Razoul would ever call him that. Well, he did get rid of the parrot as Razoul asked in return back then.
Izi Wilson chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
Please make a sequel! This is so good!
Prnamber3909 chapter 14 . 6/23/2015
This was a great story. Only one question... Where was Aladdins father in all of this? Ik he was traveling but, couldn't (didn't ) someone tell him something? If you want to answer (u don't have 2) the name used is actually my account name. I'm just not logged in.
BlueBerryBoo chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
AND THANKYOU FOR MAKING THEIR CHILD A BOY, I HONESTLY DIDNT WANT IT ANY OTHER WAY, I THINK A LITTLE BOY IS JUST PERFECT FOT THEM okay now im done. no wait, thankyou for almost but not killing Aladdin it was perfect :)
BlueBerryBoo chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
I cannot begin to express how brilliant this is. Everything about it was perfect, I was on edge for every single moment of it! thankyou for that! So many twists and turns that you do not see coming! Your writing style is amazing, I was hooked from the first chapter!
meganangels chapter 14 . 1/6/2015
Hi, I like this story, but I wish you had Al's dad and Iago coming to help out. Plus, having the 40 thieves help out too.
Celindia chapter 14 . 10/18/2014
love this story 333
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
Hello! So I love love LOVE this story, but I have one problem with it. You talk about how overwhelmed Aladdin is, so why can't Jasmine help him out? After all she has been trains for this since birth. And I know that it is a male dominated society but can't she even do something like answer the letters? Just my opinion...the rest is fantastic! ;)
Foreveralways101 chapter 14 . 3/5/2014
This story was so fantastic! I hope you write more for them in the future!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »