Reviews for A Very Weasley Christmas
FredNeverDied chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
Ahhhh... that one was sadly well written. Now you've gotten me all sad/angry! Thanks a lot!
her-eyes-fiery-pinpricks chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
Aw :( Poor Freddy. More? :D
her-eyes-fiery-pinpricks chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
I couldn't help but smile during this chapter...
All three were brilliant! I loved them! :)
her-eyes-fiery-pinpricks chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
Haha! I wish I could go to a Weasley Christmas...update soon! (But I bet you already are going to :P)
her-eyes-fiery-pinpricks chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Aw, too sweet! I love it! :)
FredNeverDied chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Ah fred and george...my laughing woke my dogs up (lazy pooches)
FredNeverDied chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Awww...this is so cute. Love the arthur/molly dynamic.
lovinMaya chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
this is great! it's adorable. it made me feel very warm and happy inside.
wingardiumleviosa9 chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
I liked this drabble a lot. It illustrates Arthur and Molly really well. Finding happiness in small things and in each iter. Hope for updates soon!
wingardiumleviosa9 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This was really nice. I can totally understand where your coming from in this particular drabble, but it seems kind of like a depressing atmosphere, which contrasts greatly from the Weasley Christmases in the books. But still, a job well done.
Edhla chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I've got to say, bless Aiko for her Challenge idea, it's giving me tons of Christmas ficlets to read and that can never be a bad thing :D

At first- well, what a bleak picture, of an extraneous new baby who doesn't even get her own Christmas present (not that she'd remember, but still.)

As a ficlet, this really works in bringing across the main point, expressed so wonderfully in that last line about the shared chill. Lovely. As a reader, I would love to see a bit more of this told in action- maybe even a line or two of dialogue- as the second last paragraph does seem to "tell not show" a little.

Nonetheless, you've made a great point about family, timely and appreciated :)
her-eyes-fiery-pinpricks chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Great! This made me happy :) Update soon! :D
Wendy Brune chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I really liked this piece, as I think it's a great contrast to how the Weasley's celebrate Christmas in the books. In the books, they're all much happier about what meager holiday they have, so it's nice to see how they got there, so to speak.

I love love love the last line. Seriously. You do a great job of turning the chill from something negative - something that chills the heart - to something positive, because at least it unites them all.

Great little piece. I'm looking forward to more of my favorite Wizarding family!