Reviews for Tuesdays Make the Heart Ka-thunk
AlexaCardew chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Awww
LaViaggiatrice chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This one made me even happier. I think you showed the time lapse perfect. I also appreciate your use of Second season Blaine personality. Keep them coming!
Revhead chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Naww, loved this so much. yay for the keeping of Skype dates!
mardie186 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Hoping their shared history and being each other's missing puzzle piece will draw them back together on Glee. i just can't picture either one with someone else; nor do i want to.
Yune chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Aww, this was soooo freaking beautiful! Now I just feel warm and happy and cozy and klainey and this is the best feeling ever, don't we know? : )
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
oh my god this is perfect!
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is lovely. I hope we get something like this on the show. Interactions with them as just friends but watching Kurt fall completely in love again. You've done a good job of it here :)
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Welp, I've just melted into a giant puddle of goo because my emotions are all over the place! What a cute story; I loved every bit of it!
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
So I was going to try attempting a story like this because I felt it needed to be written. I'm glad I didn't bother, this is SO much better. Simply beautiful and exactly how I could see things going if they allowed themselves this.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Awww! I loved this! One of the best Klaine skype fanfics ever written! Thanks for brightening up my day with this lovely Klaine fluff!
lucy641 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
So many happy feelings. I just know that Klaine will be happy together again soon. The phone call scene is evidence enough. Love how you reunited them
LadyPhoenix731 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I liked this. I REALLY liked this. Watching them fall in love all over again, it gives us hope for the series. RIB I HOPE YOU'RE READING THIS! (probably not, but still)
klaine-is-endgame1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This is beautiful! Fhjxynixynckj
PerfectBlackbird chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This HAD to happen in glee it would be perfect
SlytherinLove30 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I really really love this! I hope this is exactly how they get back together!