Reviews for Red Eyes Bleed Green
Mayflowers123 chapter 5 . 7/7/2016
I was right! Wes is a professional fangirl!
Mayflowers123 chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
Wes Evans - The Professional Fangirl
Plumerietta chapter 5 . 4/17/2016
I spent 2 days reading this, and Ive never laughed this hard, been more stressed, been more irritated (FOR 3 FUCKIN CHAPTERS), and been so happy with an ending.
This is one of the best fanfictions Ive ever read.
You, my good sir, are a very satisfying human being.
Thank you for existing.
AnimalMCAnime chapter 5 . 6/19/2015
Not only did udo good chapters, but they were long!
Thank u!
Not many writers can/will do that!
U R awesome!
BendAndCurl chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
I laughed so hard at your description of Wes wading out to catch trout barehanded and naked. Then I laughed more when I got to the part with the I 3 SoMa shirt. Basically everything about Wes and his shipperness. ( And Freya in her cute jacket and boots :3 )
PreparedForZombies chapter 5 . 2/10/2015
Fabulous! Damn if you don't know how to write a fic. Favoriting.
PreparedForZombies chapter 4 . 2/10/2015
Can I just tell you how wonderfully meta this is? Seriously shipper!Wes is the best thing ever. My friend was right, this fic has the perfect level of mutual pining and Soul relationship angst.
CherryTree chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
Since Christmas is two days away...er, tomorrow, technically, since it's 3 am, I was hunting for a good Christmas fic, and suddenly remembered I had this in my favorites, and within good reason! I am adding this to my Xmas fic list to read every year.

Just...the way you describe Maka and Soul's relationship so flawlessly. When I first read this I had just started watching Soul Eater, but afterwards I felt like I had a full understanding of their relationship, it's just described so well, yet you don't spend so much time talking about it that it gets boring or anything.

And oh my gosh fanboy Wes. Just yes. I need more fics with him like that, it's just too priceless.
RobinaRain chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
I knew that Wes had totally fiddled with the power. He was probably lying about the leaks upstairs as well. Although... I'm a little scared. Wes isn't going to actually drug them, is he?
Kawaiibentou chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
Love the way the dogs are woven into the story. Great story.
Dark Philosopher 1775 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
(Phil) OMG, how have I not reviewed this yet!? I know I've read this multiple times but it never ceases to amaze me! If someone who has never seen or read Soul Eater were to read this they would understand their background relationship like they've been fanatical fans for years. You just say so much with so little conversation. Even if we can't see facial expressions, you can get us to imagine that tacit looks and conversations they have that says it all.

(Philosopher) Furthermore, I really enjoy how you portray Wes. I'm glad you don't make him look almost exactly like Soul, something so many people do that kinda annoys me because it doesn't make Soul seem very special anymore. The blue eyes, its such a subtle put powerful expression of how they are polar opposites.

(Phil) Anyway, thanks for this treat one again. I love it so much :D
Urusaii chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
'When you witness your ship becoming canon.'

Gawd, I totally lost it. Lol. Soma shipper Wesley Evans FTW!
scorpioneldar chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
oh my the shipper brother i love it
he is one of us ... wait
ONE OF USSSSSS ONE OF USSSSS
anyway i understand the frustration really soul what the heck are you doing it would be your Mister by now if you stopped falling asleep
SexyVampires4all chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
Absolutely wonderful :)

IS there a story about Wes and a lovely lady? :D
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
"I saw my ship come sailing in on Christmas day, on Christmas day! I saw my ship come sailing in, on Christmas day in the morning!" - PERMISSION TO ADOPT THOSE LINES FOR A FULL PARODY OF THAT CAROL