Reviews for Finding Hope In The Dimmest of Places
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 2/26
I think its brilliant :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
The beginning is literally straight from the huger games...
SmallFlowerPots chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This is totally worth expanding on. It's an interesting concept, a new take on many Bane fics and you manage to keep Bane in character as well. Miranda isn't a cheesy name either, I think it suits her. She's an real life character- you made her terrified of Bane but, brave enough to move towards him. You captured her fear well. You did touch on how deserted and depress the city is brilliantly. This is good beginning and I hope it leads to an even better story. Please put a new chapter up soon.
BeautifulAngel chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I am sorry if my last comment offended you, I didn't mean for it to sound as if I was accusing you of plagiarism, it simply reminded me of Katniss doing all she could to help her family. Again, sorry if I said that the wrong way. Anyways when are you planning on updating this? Because I am really looking forward to what happens next. Perhaps another encounter with Bane?
Once again sorry.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
this is interesting. I really like it so far. shame you might not incorporate a romance, because we all love bane!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
BeautifulAngel chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This reminds me of The Hunger Games I don't know why but it does.
I think it's the whole big sister takeing care of her family thing. Anyhow this is quite different from other Dark Knight Rises stories. I look forward to reading more. Please update soon.
Captain Shamrock chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Yes please continue with it I love it so far
IHeartJensen chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Loved this! Can't wait to see what happens
My Little Lolita chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I am quite intrigued. I look forward to the next update.
NeonGhost8 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I definantly liked it! Good beginning! I'd love to see more
NotSoWhimsicalWonderland chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I already love this story! I have found a story that I can not wait to read more of!
Sherlockbondoned chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
please update! this is really good so far! :)))))
Swirlingdreamkeeper chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I really hope you update soon this is really good, when you were trying to make it seem real it was there for me I could see this happening if it were to happen.
Oh UPDATE SOON... Peace to waffles and pandas