Reviews for Fortis Cor
Guest chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Why did u cut off his hand?! NOOO! Will was my favorite now he doesn't have a hand... Well that was a good chapter but i dont think i'll read the rest sorry.
Amazing-Thalia-Grace chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
as cool as that review arrow thingie is, *takes a deep breath*

HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE A CLIFFHANGER ON US LIKE THAT?!

YOU ARE SO HORRIDBILE! (and yes, I spelt 'horrible' like that, deal with it.)

Amazing story!
Androsama chapter 10 . 11/23/2013
I want more! Why did you stop here? What will happen to Robin? I want to know!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
You can't stop there! What will happen to Robin! Please don't leave it hanging like that. If u continue, then I can't wait until the next chapter! If u don't then I hope u make another story centering Will and Robin because I love this story.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
Continue. I would love to see what happens next!
Z chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
More? Please?
Oh no fair, you tease me.
Z chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Hope you plan to write more.
my daydream world chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
I love this story
at first I was like "Nooooooo! How could you cut off Will hand"
then you made Will to a GENSIS and and relly cool theif (much better than Robin) and I was like "I LOVE THIS" :D :D :D
can't waite for next chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
I love it but poor will with no hand! when will lady marian come into the picture? Will be looking for more updated soon. :)
Scarlett Rose chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Okay... do you have an alternative chapter? Because I think I speak for all Will lovers out there, I DO NOT LIKE THIS! It'd be different if he lost a few fingers but to lose a hand? Will is one that needs his hands to survive, he is a knife thrower for heaven sake! I have for the most part enjoyed the way you were developing this story, but I think this is a little much... Poor Will!
HollyJeen chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Great -a new story! I am excited to see one with a darker theme, though I admit to being a bit squicked at your note that he may remove his own hand:-) Give me some warning if you go that route!

Will is my favorite character, so it's nice to see the others worried for him - hope to,see a bit more of that!

Please update soon:-)