Reviews for Sunshine and Rainbows
meburleson chapter 10 . 2/25
Awwwww! Such a sweet ending! I absolutely love when Annie asks Auggie to describe his view from the porch. It was perfect!
meburleson chapter 9 . 2/25
Another awesome chapter! I love that Auggie punched Henry! He totally deserved it. I'm intrigued to see where these dark ops take Annie and Auggie. I have a feeling it's not going to be easy.
meburleson chapter 8 . 2/25
Ahhh! That darn Henry! I literally scoffed out loud when I read those last two lines. Nice twist, he keeps popping up at all the wrong times.
meburleson chapter 7 . 2/25
Awesome chapter, I love the slight sexual banter between Annie and Auggie after they slept sepatately.
meburleson chapter 6 . 2/25
I'm surprised Auggie isn't sharing about Henry's visit. Annie seems to be trying to sharing with Auggie, but now he is keeping secrets. I'm also not sure why Annie didn't just give Auggie the files for him to analyze them all for himself. I guess her reading one or two is okay, but I think he needs all the info.
meburleson chapter 5 . 2/25
Whoa! Intense ending there. I didn't see Henry coming into the story this early.
meburleson chapter 3 . 2/25
Whoa! Didn't see the "Arthur authorizing the faulty mission in tikrit" part at all! Excellent twist, I can't wait to keep reading.
meburleson chapter 2 . 2/25
Love your writing! Your descriptions are excellent!
meburleson chapter 1 . 2/25
Awesome way to start! Loved every word!
cherithcutestory2 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I'm just starting to dive into the fascinating world of fan fiction for the first time, and I know this story was published almost a year ago, BUT I couldn't not write and tell you how exquisitely perfect your stories are. I feel like I'm reading scripts for episodes of the actual show. You are now my fave author on here-please keep writing!
Beth Pryor chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
Epic review posting fail on Ch 3, so TBC here.

As I was saying: I've only just started reading this and love what you've done.

In ch 2, Auggie's comment about eating a steak blindfolded to impress women and the next chapter's discussion of Henry's role in the 9/11/01 attacks were both brilliant.

On to the next one...
Beth Pryor chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
I'm finally getting around to reading yh
YoreReader chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
I like the little moments between Annie and Auggie. I think those are really special and say a lot about them as a couple and as individuals. I hope to read more of those. Thanks for sharing your story!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Great story, can't wait to read on but I just have to say: I really don't like Auggie spying on Annie the very first night, I find it despicable - and don't get me wrong: I love Auggie and I love your writing. ;-)
Shadow Cat17 chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
This was really cute and I enjoyed reading it.