Reviews for Sunshine and Rainbows
cherithcutestory2 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I'm just starting to dive into the fascinating world of fan fiction for the first time, and I know this story was published almost a year ago, BUT I couldn't not write and tell you how exquisitely perfect your stories are. I feel like I'm reading scripts for episodes of the actual show. You are now my fave author on here-please keep writing!
Beth Pryor chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
Epic review posting fail on Ch 3, so TBC here.

As I was saying: I've only just started reading this and love what you've done.

In ch 2, Auggie's comment about eating a steak blindfolded to impress women and the next chapter's discussion of Henry's role in the 9/11/01 attacks were both brilliant.

On to the next one...
Beth Pryor chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
I'm finally getting around to reading yh
YoreReader chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
I like the little moments between Annie and Auggie. I think those are really special and say a lot about them as a couple and as individuals. I hope to read more of those. Thanks for sharing your story!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Great story, can't wait to read on but I just have to say: I really don't like Auggie spying on Annie the very first night, I find it despicable - and don't get me wrong: I love Auggie and I love your writing. ;-)
Shadow Cat17 chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
This was really cute and I enjoyed reading it.
mtnkangaroo chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
so glad I found this! it's hard to find good in character annie and auggie (especially auggie) and you got them both nailed down IMO. i wonder what will really be in the file.
valseven chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
So far, your stories are the best Covert Affairs fanfiction I've read! Your characterization and dialogue are very good!
edwardfiend chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
I loved this story! Great characterization, I could hear their voices in my head.
Andy McNally-Swarek chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
cute
xJacquii chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
Great story! I really loved it.
miss-tarletone chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Lovely story! I really liked this view on Annie and auggie's future. Great job!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
I'm curious about Henry but really enjoyed the relationship piece. Hopefully the start of a long relationship. Thanks for writing.
sapphire.octopus chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Loved this story! Wish we got to learn more about what was in the file but I really appreciate that you had Auggie work with Annie on it, together.
Moons88 chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
It's been great :) and I love this chapter. It was well written and I enjoyed it a lot, I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff!