Reviews for All This Time, You Were Missing From My Heart
Ms.An0nymus chapter 1 . 9/16
me as a parent
Kagehime1998 chapter 14 . 9/16
I'm sorry I hate being this person but shouldn't it be probably?
Qtsarahanne chapter 60 . 8/31
Great story!
Liljojo294 chapter 36 . 3/9
Totally was slow more and more tearing up as I read till nev yelled. Thank god. I was like what I don't remember the description saying major character death. So relieved!
crotia chapter 10 . 3/1
Hey, I just love your story.

If you are up for some constructive critisism please keep reading. (otherwise ignore the rest of it)
You use the word prolly instead of probably. I know this is urban language for the same thing HOWEVER. I suggest you only use it when it fits the character. Your writing is really good. So I think you could try and make the sentences and thoughts of different characters in sync with who they are. For instance. Harry would probably use prolly. But Draco might not because he was raised tos peak like some pureblood. Snape would probably use a lot of long difficult words. As would Hermione only Snape's tone is different (more snarky and cynical, at least in my head). Playing with this kind of stuff would possibly make your characters more alive. Note: The ideas I gave you about how the characters would talk are just that ideas. So don't feel like you have to implement them.
crazybookgirl001 chapter 4 . 2/27
I was falling apart laughing! absolutely priceless
Good story so far, but I was was having trouble keeping up with who was talking about what. You kept jumping from one conversation to another without a break in between. It is a good story though. You just need to separate the conversations.
FallenAngel2487 chapter 7 . 9/21/2016
So I only just started reading this fic. Yes I know...slower than snail. My bad. Anyways...I almost had a criticism when Sev was making the sleeping potion I thought 'Aconite? In a sleeping potion? And Belladonna? Ya know they're both poisonous, right?' then I kept reading 'Oh a bezoar. Fair enough. That'll work. Continue.' So no bad remarks from me. It's really good so far. Well written and thought out. Great stuff :D
Loveless150050 chapter 9 . 8/11/2016
Frost isn't a red head in the books or movie
severussnape2899 chapter 60 . 7/24/2016
It's been about 13 years since you finished this, and I know you probably won't ever see this review, but if you do, I want to tell you how much I loved this story! It was beautifully written and had humor mixed perfectly with tragedy. BRAVO.
MiaHominaTelosWr chapter 4 . 5/12/2016
Whatever Draco threatened to tell about: if Harry had a good reason to hide it than making him promise not to do it with an incentive will probably make it worse.

(My in: MiaHominaTelosWrit.)
YOLO-YouObviouslyLoveOreos chapter 36 . 3/28/2016
You are so mean! I thought Harry had died:(
Scarface chapter 2 . 1/27/2016
*bows to you* Greetings, Cliff Hanger Queen. I am a representative of House Stark. My uncle is the Lord of House Stark and he sent me to find something to do, so I just looked through a bunch of archives and found this! XD (The ironic Parr of this is that my uncle's last name is Stark. Yeah, I know. So many connections. And it's even better when my grandpa's last name is Swan. XD)
nightpurr1 chapter 8 . 11/29/2015
Very good. Love the bits of humor you throw in.
YokaiAngel chapter 60 . 11/23/2015