Reviews for A Mistrusting Wizard and the Ninja Who Found Him
JimXian chapter 9 . 7/23
Hoping for an update, the plot is really good. I love the way Harry's character has evolved, he finally gained common sense! and seeing Sirius and Moody interact...It seems possible. Thanks for you work so far!
Nightwolfs chapter 9 . 7/19
nice going so far
Please tell me you are going to update this again? I can't wait to find out what happens next!
FanficLover577 chapter 9 . 5/8
PLEASE update. It was getting REALLY good. I want to know what will happen when Moody and Sirius find Harry. :(
DreamOfStories chapter 9 . 4/12
Soooooo ... Planning to continue this? *hopeful look*
Sinfullife chapter 9 . 3/30
I need more, you left me hungry for a delicious story and mow I am in a huff.
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 7 . 3/5
This is my third time of reading this very well detailed, very lengthy chapter filled story. I really hope you do not abandon it, it will be a shame if you did.

Their is only a couple good stories out there, that Harry either is the cousin of Sasuke or Naruto. Such as Against the Odds by Polar Panther and Connections by Sophie3. Your story, is right up there with these fics.

So again, I hope you continue this wonderful story. .
samfoxy234 chapter 9 . 2/18
Please don't abandon the story! I love this story and I want to read more and soon. Please please please write more soon!
This is a good story, but something about it pisses me the fuck off. But, that's how I KNOW it's good.
uwishuwerecool chapter 9 . 2/8
more?
purplegadgetry chapter 9 . 1/9
This is a really awesome story! I love how long the chapters are; it is so well written! I can't wait for the next chapter!
KyuubiChild717 chapter 9 . 1/5
I was wondering if Itachi was the person/informant to tell the village about Harry? Will they have a family relationship? What will be Sasuke's response to Harry's new ability? Will Harry be reunited with Sirius and Moody?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
I can just imagine sasuke being super possesive when he meets Harry's godfather and being all he's my cousin back off
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
Will there be any pairings in this story? I kind of think Lee/ Hermione would be cute.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
Just Terra's this story and it is just as awesome as I remember. Will Moody fix Naruto's seal?