Reviews for A Mistrusting Wizard and the Ninja Who Found Him
Loveless150050 chapter 9 . 2/23
Please update!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/5/2016
I love cute protective Sasuke!
Lord Weiss chapter 9 . 10/6/2016
I really hate cliff hangers. Thank you for the fanfic! 3
JimXian chapter 9 . 7/23/2016
Hoping for an update, the plot is really good. I love the way Harry's character has evolved, he finally gained common sense! and seeing Sirius and Moody interact...It seems possible. Thanks for you work so far!
Nightwolfs chapter 9 . 7/19/2016
nice going so far
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2016
Please tell me you are going to update this again? I can't wait to find out what happens next!
FanficLover577 chapter 9 . 5/8/2016
PLEASE update. It was getting REALLY good. I want to know what will happen when Moody and Sirius find Harry. :(
DreamOfStories chapter 9 . 4/12/2016
Soooooo ... Planning to continue this? *hopeful look*
Sinfullife chapter 9 . 3/30/2016
I need more, you left me hungry for a delicious story and mow I am in a huff.
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 7 . 3/5/2016
This is my third time of reading this very well detailed, very lengthy chapter filled story. I really hope you do not abandon it, it will be a shame if you did.

Their is only a couple good stories out there, that Harry either is the cousin of Sasuke or Naruto. Such as Against the Odds by Polar Panther and Connections by Sophie3. Your story, is right up there with these fics.

So again, I hope you continue this wonderful story. .
samfoxy234 chapter 9 . 2/18/2016
Please don't abandon the story! I love this story and I want to read more and soon. Please please please write more soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/10/2016
This is a good story, but something about it pisses me the fuck off. But, that's how I KNOW it's good.
uwishuwerecool chapter 9 . 2/8/2016
more?
purplegadgetry chapter 9 . 1/9/2016
This is a really awesome story! I love how long the chapters are; it is so well written! I can't wait for the next chapter!
KyuubiChild717 chapter 9 . 1/5/2016
I was wondering if Itachi was the person/informant to tell the village about Harry? Will they have a family relationship? What will be Sasuke's response to Harry's new ability? Will Harry be reunited with Sirius and Moody?