Reviews for OH MY GOD!
Scarletto chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
WAIT, IS THE FANFICTION YOU READ "AT THE RIVERSIDE OF NEVERLAND"!?
In that case, I read it too! And oh my gosh, it was so sad :'(
Sera chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
I love this thank you...eventhough you bashed natsu I don't care...you're funny...And thank you for not making lissana look like a bad guy...And you're seriousely right I mean natsu kicking lucy out of the team is just plan stupid, I mean COME ON WHERE IS THAT MAN AND HIS CAT GOING TO SLEEP? DEFINITELY NOT AT LISSANA'S HOUSE I mean she has Elf man as her brother and Elf man will protect his sisters because he is a MAN (*Evergreen hitting my head* STOP ENCOURAGING HIM)...And to finish this...you are just plan awesome
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Awww...I love this this is hilarious but very cute
cutielove077 chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
OMG! I thought this one's going to be a dramatic one, didn't see the tag. But yeah! Natsu is an IDIOT! A BIG IDIOT! I found myself literally screaming together with the guild! Haha! You almost got me worried for nothing. Stupid Natsu!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
This was perfect
Celestial Flame Fairy chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
hahahahahhaah what
omgl
TheNightstriker chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
I-I-I can't even I literally just can't even... O MY GOD NATSU UR SO FLIPPIN INFURIATING UGHHHHH U FRIKIN- I JUST HATE U DANGIT But sometimes bro I can't even with you *sigh*

BUT GREAT STORY I LOVED IT XDXDXD
zamek1989 chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
hahaaaaahhahhahaXD so funny XD hahahahhahaXD
FieryDrake chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Omg I need more of this! O-O This is one of maaaaaaaany that Lisanna came back and it ends in such a flipping good way!
kimmy-chan chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I lol so hard the end omg best Frick in fanic I have ever read
TheRandomWeirdo chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Fangirl squeals all around. I can totally relate to how you feel towards those types of stories, I am sick of them so this was really refreshing!
Splendora Faye chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Stories like these are the reason why I live. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
And the worst part about those stories is when they replace her because Lisanna is MILLION TIMES stronger than Lucy being said, HELLO! As if Lisanna was ANY BETTER! She is very, very weak and almost being killed, HOW IS THAT PIWERFUL TO ALL OF YOU!
Shade Michels chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
This cracked me up.
FCoAL chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
OMG gawd! You're right I almost screamed 'Oh My God'! Awesome story!