Reviews for OH MY GOD!
kimmy-chan chapter 1 . 8/12
I lol so hard the end omg best Frick in fanic I have ever read
TheRandomWeirdo chapter 1 . 7/12
Fangirl squeals all around. I can totally relate to how you feel towards those types of stories, I am sick of them so this was really refreshing!
Splendora Faye chapter 1 . 7/12
Stories like these are the reason why I live. Thank you.
And the worst part about those stories is when they replace her because Lisanna is MILLION TIMES stronger than Lucy being said, HELLO! As if Lisanna was ANY BETTER! She is very, very weak and almost being killed, HOW IS THAT PIWERFUL TO ALL OF YOU!
Shade Michels chapter 1 . 4/18
This cracked me up.
FCoAL chapter 1 . 4/14
OMG gawd! You're right I almost screamed 'Oh My God'! Awesome story!
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 4/13
Awesome story, Natsu's such a clueless dolt.
Fallen-Gravity chapter 1 . 4/8
Hey! This is actually a pretty good fanfiction so far, and I like your take on Lisanna coming back. Even though I haven't gotten to that part yet (only on season 1, episode 31 of Fairy Tail), I agree with what you're saying.
NaLi is quite a cute pairing, considering their friendship together as kids. But NaLu will always be my OTP. 3
Can't wair to read more! :D
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 3/23
Fucking retarded.
Akuma's Flame chapter 1 . 3/3
Tsuki Hinamori chapter 1 . 2/9
Oh my! such an idiot! a cute one but still hahaha i enjoyed reading this!
idk chapter 1 . 1/25
thiis is purrrrrrrrrfect! XD (im Happy 4 the day!)
LittleRed88 chapter 1 . 1/7
Hahaha not much more to say other than that, that was pure brilliance x3
ShioriErz chapter 1 . 1/5
I totally agree on your opinion on those 'Lisanna comes back from Edolas so let's kick Lucy out of the picture but first we need to make sure she suffers first' fics. I think the same as well!

Those fics are horrible and redundant. Sure, some of them are really great and have a great plot but after reading more than 10 of those, you get bored. And when you get bored, you don't feel like reading another even though it's one of those to-die-for fics. It feels like they are just copying each other!

Can't they just use another prompt? I know this particular prompt was a hit but it doesn't mean EVERYONE has to use it. And now I'm rambling. Sorry for that. I was, and still is, kinda pissed off they did that.

I'm glad I read this one-shot. If I have to choose my most fav fic that was based on that plot, then I'll pick this one.
Miss ART chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Simply Loved It! Brilliant! ROTFL! I trully dislike those other stories. Every thing about them doesn't seem to make much sense. Thank you this made my day XD .