Reviews for OH MY GOD!
Shade Michels chapter 1 . 4/18
This cracked me up.
FCoAL chapter 1 . 4/14
OMG gawd! You're right I almost screamed 'Oh My God'! Awesome story!
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 4/13
Awesome story, Natsu's such a clueless dolt.
YullenStarDust chapter 1 . 4/8
Hey! This is actually a pretty good fanfiction so far, and I like your take on Lisanna coming back. Even though I haven't gotten to that part yet (only on season 1, episode 31 of Fairy Tail), I agree with what you're saying.
NaLi is quite a cute pairing, considering their friendship together as kids. But NaLu will always be my OTP. 3
Can't wair to read more! :D
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 3/23
Fucking retarded.
Akuma's Flame chapter 1 . 3/3
OMFG YOU ARE AMAZING
Tsuki Hinamori chapter 1 . 2/9
Oh my! such an idiot! a cute one but still hahaha i enjoyed reading this!
idk chapter 1 . 1/25
thiis is purrrrrrrrrfect! XD (im Happy 4 the day!)
LittleRed88 chapter 1 . 1/7
Hahaha not much more to say other than that, that was pure brilliance x3
ShioriErz chapter 1 . 1/5
I totally agree on your opinion on those 'Lisanna comes back from Edolas so let's kick Lucy out of the picture but first we need to make sure she suffers first' fics. I think the same as well!

Those fics are horrible and redundant. Sure, some of them are really great and have a great plot but after reading more than 10 of those, you get bored. And when you get bored, you don't feel like reading another even though it's one of those to-die-for fics. It feels like they are just copying each other!

Can't they just use another prompt? I know this particular prompt was a hit but it doesn't mean EVERYONE has to use it. And now I'm rambling. Sorry for that. I was, and still is, kinda pissed off they did that.

I'm glad I read this one-shot. If I have to choose my most fav fic that was based on that plot, then I'll pick this one.
Miss ART chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Simply Loved It! Brilliant! ROTFL! I trully dislike those other stories. Every thing about them doesn't seem to make much sense. Thank you this made my day XD .
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
*clutches her stomach* XD XD *wipes the tears out of her eyes* *laughes her ass off*
OMFG! That was just too funny XD *rolls over on the ground* Please keepp this *giggle* good work going XD I love it X3
beforeidie chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I laughed so hard XD and i hate those stories too they always make lisanna mean and shes so sweet and cute i love lisanna even though i'm a major NaLu fan
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
This is the greatest thing in the history of things I agree with all of this.