Reviews for OH MY GOD!
CloudSword chapter 1 . 9/15
Actually I think you just showed Lucy's Mad-at-an-idiot side
I love this one
AngelZWolf chapter 1 . 7/17
Gosh day KT I was all seriousand such and then you spelt Natsu name wrong and I gosh lost if laugh a lot
beautiful...I have no words but beautiful.
Scarletto chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
WAIT, IS THE FANFICTION YOU READ "AT THE RIVERSIDE OF NEVERLAND"!?
In that case, I read it too! And oh my gosh, it was so sad :'(
Sera chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
I love this thank you...eventhough you bashed natsu I don't care...you're funny...And thank you for not making lissana look like a bad guy...And you're seriousely right I mean natsu kicking lucy out of the team is just plan stupid, I mean COME ON WHERE IS THAT MAN AND HIS CAT GOING TO SLEEP? DEFINITELY NOT AT LISSANA'S HOUSE I mean she has Elf man as her brother and Elf man will protect his sisters because he is a MAN (*Evergreen hitting my head* STOP ENCOURAGING HIM)...And to finish this...you are just plan awesome
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Awww...I love this this is hilarious but very cute
cutielove077 chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
OMG! I thought this one's going to be a dramatic one, didn't see the tag. But yeah! Natsu is an IDIOT! A BIG IDIOT! I found myself literally screaming together with the guild! Haha! You almost got me worried for nothing. Stupid Natsu!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
This was perfect
Celestial Flame Fairy chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
hahahahahhaah what
omgl
TheNightstriker chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
I-I-I can't even I literally just can't even... O MY GOD NATSU UR SO FLIPPIN INFURIATING UGHHHHH U FRIKIN- I JUST HATE U DANGIT But sometimes bro I can't even with you *sigh*

BUT GREAT STORY I LOVED IT XDXDXD
zamek1989 chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
hahaaaaahhahhahaXD so funny XD hahahahhahaXD
FieryDrake chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Omg I need more of this! O-O This is one of maaaaaaaany that Lisanna came back and it ends in such a flipping good way!
kimmy-chan chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I lol so hard the end omg best Frick in fanic I have ever read
TheRandomWeirdo chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Fangirl squeals all around. I can totally relate to how you feel towards those types of stories, I am sick of them so this was really refreshing!