Reviews for OH MY GOD!
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 7/22
Awww...I love this this is hilarious but very cute
cutielove077 chapter 1 . 7/4
OMG! I thought this one's going to be a dramatic one, didn't see the tag. But yeah! Natsu is an IDIOT! A BIG IDIOT! I found myself literally screaming together with the guild! Haha! You almost got me worried for nothing. Stupid Natsu!
This was perfect
The beauty of living chapter 1 . 5/7
hahahahahhaah what
omgl
TheNightstriker chapter 1 . 2/15
I-I-I can't even I literally just can't even... O MY GOD NATSU UR SO FLIPPIN INFURIATING UGHHHHH U FRIKIN- I JUST HATE U DANGIT But sometimes bro I can't even with you *sigh*

BUT GREAT STORY I LOVED IT XDXDXD
zamek1989 chapter 1 . 1/2
hahaaaaahhahhahaXD so funny XD hahahahhahaXD
FieryDrake chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Omg I need more of this! O-O This is one of maaaaaaaany that Lisanna came back and it ends in such a flipping good way!
kimmy-chan chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I lol so hard the end omg best Frick in fanic I have ever read
TheRandomWeirdo chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Fangirl squeals all around. I can totally relate to how you feel towards those types of stories, I am sick of them so this was really refreshing!
Splendora Faye chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Stories like these are the reason why I live. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
And the worst part about those stories is when they replace her because Lisanna is MILLION TIMES stronger than Lucy being said, HELLO! As if Lisanna was ANY BETTER! She is very, very weak and almost being killed, HOW IS THAT PIWERFUL TO ALL OF YOU!
Shade Michels chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
This cracked me up.
FCoAL chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
OMG gawd! You're right I almost screamed 'Oh My God'! Awesome story!
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Awesome story, Natsu's such a clueless dolt.
Fallen-Gravity chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Hey! This is actually a pretty good fanfiction so far, and I like your take on Lisanna coming back. Even though I haven't gotten to that part yet (only on season 1, episode 31 of Fairy Tail), I agree with what you're saying.
NaLi is quite a cute pairing, considering their friendship together as kids. But NaLu will always be my OTP. 3
Can't wair to read more! :D