Reviews for Understanding Mistakes
FrostedDragonHeart chapter 3 . 4/6
Yes! Great story and I completely agree with what you brought up. It would take a little bit more than what happened in the movie for there to really be a good relationship between Jack and the others. I like how you went about showing the memories and I actually really liked the added Pitch dialogue. I thought it helped the angst a lot and really pushed that ominous atmosphere to a climax. Wonderful story! Thanks!
YorkieLuv9 chapter 3 . 3/31
Great story and showed what I wanted to see in the film namely the Big Four learning what really happened regarding Jack ending up with his tooth box. I hope you will write more Rise of the Guardians stories, you really capture the characters very well. Thanks for sharing your talent! This is definitely a new fav story of mine.
ThisIsntFiction chapter 1 . 2/26
This is pretty good writing. Just something that I decided to be picky about: there is no such thing a 'Western hemisphere
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 3 . 6/28/2016
They better try to make Jack's life better! Great story!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Noooh, let's just intrude in Jack's memories instead of asking, why not? Privacy? What's that? Can't wait for Sandy's pissed of reaction :3
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 5/20/2016
Great ending line
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 5/20/2016
Nice expansion on the scene, really captured both Pitch and Jack
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Cool idea with Tooth fairy having the Immortals memories too, it makes sense and gives you a cool plot device to use
Miko Eiko chapter 3 . 5/1/2016
jack is a good guy
Guest chapter 3 . 4/3/2016
I almost cried... good job man XD I always love this kind of stories
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2016
So adorable
Shiori Kudo chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
I agree with you about the relationship development with Jack and the Guardians, but unlike books, movies have time constraints.
Rosycat chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
Aw... I wish they got to see the rest... But regardless, this was a good story.
Mrs chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
It was very heart warming.
Thank you for writing this lovely story.
linguist-squid chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
I hope you do write more. You're really good at it.