Reviews for Domestic Life
guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Aww that was sweet. I love Nathan with babies, he's so good with them, he'd definitely make and amazing father. It's too bad he couldn't be a father to James. Hopefully there will be future Audrey/Nathan/James moments but mostly Audrey/Nathan moments lol. I'm really looking forward to season 4, Nathan and Audrey make an amazing couple. :D
angeliena chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Liik it
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I'm back to catching up on Haven ff and this story is fun.
Lov.Twii chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Aww very sweet :)
MelodiousVengeance chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Love this, I always thought Nathan needed to push back more.
Great story!
mcibiatches chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I really liked this story and could actually picture Nathan and Audrey having this conversation. Nice job!
Maggie chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
cuuuuuuuuute
Lizzie8 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
sweet, i really hope this is how they turn out to be
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
love it! Are you going to be adding on to time has numbered my days
porcelingods chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Loved it, you caught both characters really well, really hoping you write more for them.
GranddaughterOfCaskettAndTiva chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I love the ending to this. I read this during class, and I almost got caught with my phone, I was laughing so loudly.
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Oh, so lovely! I love him pushing her and pushing her... Someone needs to make her realize it! Im glad here the Hunter has at least passed in your fic, I'm still so anxious for what'll happen on the finale! But I adore Nathan taking that leap and reaching for her, love him saying out loud how he imagines their future, and how he wants her to be in it. Wonderful work! You did a great job with the simple dialogue to convey how their scenes are so packed with emotion even if they're not big talkers. Would love to see more from you so hope you become inspired again!
Little-Firestar84 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Oh, gosh. I think that it's official, I lovev you. That's really sweet, without being too romantic. I thin it's the perfect embodiment of the show right now, with the characters wanting to be happy but scared because the insecurity of the future.
And Nathan...well, I'm a sucker for Nathaan anyway, no wonder here.
Leddy17 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I love the fluff! You nailed there banter! Any chance of continuing? This season is giving me withdrawals! I need fluff :)
Sandy chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Bu Nathan was persistent. And sincere. "Well, maybe all that I can think about is making you pancakes every morning while you test the temperature of my coffee."

THAT SENTENCE