Reviews for Sudden Meeting
SparklyAwesome chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
Awww. I liked that ending :3
haz chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
love the story its so sweet
lizzieemcullen chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
Omg. Soooo good! Could you make a sequel or something in which Jamie and Chirstopher meet Arthur's parents, brother, and Grandsanta? It could also have Jamie and Arthur's wedding.
audibly.austen chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
Wonderful! I've always wondered who Arthur's Mrs. Claus would be. This is an amazing story! I especially loved dear Christopher. Arthur's proposal came rather suddenly, it seemed, although I think that's just because they hadn't been officially dating before then. They're the perfect couple! :D
QUEENOFTHEDEMONS chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
i love this story i love this chapter i love everything please keep writing
Ms.MovieReview chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
awwwwwwwwww so cuuutte
i love this
just...awwwwwww
Consti Grandchester chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
wonderful chapter! I'm very happy that Jamie became Christopher guardian and that she's going to marry Arthur, they are going to become a family.
Mrs.Tomlinson91799 chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
I absolutely LOVED this! My name is Jamie and I would love nothing more than to marry Arthur Christmas! If I could marry any fictional character, it would be him :-) loved your story and I really really really want you to do a sequel! (No pressure lol)
Consti Grandchester chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
what a wonderful, unny and sweet chapter! keep it up!
QUEENOFTHEDEMON chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Wow that was shortest I have had to wait for a story well done great chapter btw keep writing
Consti Grandchester chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
this is a wonderful story! it's sweet and fun! please update soon!
QUEENOFTHEDEMONS chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Whoo awesome chapter it almost makes up for you being late keep writing
MrsTomlinson917 chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
AWESOME! Upload soon
QUEENOFTHEDEMONS chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
my god am i the only one reviewing
OldiesGirlWithAPencil chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
I like your writing style. Jamie doesn't seem like a Mary-Sue and she fits Arthur's character exactly. I have a good feeling about this story! Keep up the good work!