Reviews for Those Damn Brown Eyes
Guest chapter 54 . 1/21/2014
Wibblely wobbly
Timely wimey!
Whovian love! And they make us wait until the fall to see after 11 regenerates. C'mon moffat, I can't wait that long!
Guest chapter 29 . 1/21/2014
Sams pregnant, isn't she
ConAmor chapter 54 . 1/22/2014
I was happy and in anguish all through this story, for gods sake don't ever do this again!
I felt a bit like Sam about the babies, Freddie wasn't the father and it complicated Sam's life so much... so deep down I didn't really liked that idea and the whole miscarriage got a load of pain out of my chest.
The ending was lovely and simple, it was just perfect.
Anyhow I loved the whole story and love the way Freddie is almost all times (everybody is entitled to their own mistakes, though next time you should be more careful). Sam was also a wonderful character as described by you, and anyway, I just love her. ;)
I really like how you write so keep doing it! You have my support, 100%!

Sends you hugs and love,

monkeydietz chapter 54 . 12/28/2013
So I have just started to read you're story today and also I am typing with my eyes closed so that I can get some help and practice on my none looking typing but let me tell you this is one of the best seiddie stories I have ever read. I love your plot and how you have such development from characters that we know and may already love but if you didn't at first I am sure you will love these characters after reading your wonderful story. I would really love it if you not mind looking at some of my work and giving some advice from someone so eager to learn from a master such as your self.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/3/2013
No max and sam will never get together, freddie is just being paronoid about this whole thing
Guest chapter 30 . 10/3/2013
Is she pregnant with freddie?
Guest chapter 25 . 10/3/2013
You pretty much made me cry at the end your a good writer, only good writers can make me do that
Guest chapter 23 . 10/3/2013
Aha max got owned! GO FREDDIE!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/3/2013
I hate max always have always will
Guest chapter 16 . 10/3/2013
That was so sweet :)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
Yay seddie finally :)
DANNYTHEMONKEY chapter 54 . 9/29/2013
I love you! This was amazing! You are so talented and I am so jealous of you. Rub your talent on me plz!
Guest chapter 54 . 9/23/2013
I think you nailed it. the fear; nightmares; insecurities, and most of all you nailed it with the realization that what she needed all along was someone to be there for her, and that it was the one person who always was. Great end to the story; eventhough I didn't want to see it end. :-)
Guest chapter 53 . 9/23/2013
Great chapter. sorry to see it end
Lonegirl chapter 54 . 9/22/2013
I'm too lazy to login right now, but I can't help but write a review about your story, it is absolutely AMAZING. About the sequel, I just hope it explains at what time Freddie fell for her, because on the show that was always a mystery.