Reviews for And every breath we drew
kate chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
i need that paper to be real! someone needs to draw that photo asap!
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I really love this.
cinderellasmonkey chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I read this story all of the time. I just love it. I wish there was more of it. I just love it so much.
kiwiOCD chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Absolutely Lovely.
Short but sharp with the characters and emotions perfectly framed by your words.

Thank you.
Minerva89 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
ever thought about posting a sequel to this? your way of describing images is freaking perfect.
IloveHeat chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I love this! And your latest one too! I would read all your work but sometimes I am afraid when it's labeled "angst"- the Dedication sticks with me. And I prefer happy endings. But it's beautiful writing.
barkingowl12 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This is so beautiful.
SparkleMouse chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Hallelujah is one of my favorite songs. I actually have one of the lyrics tattooed on my hip. I've heard like 40 versions of this song and never this one so THANK YOU. It's one of my favorite songs to destroy the world with lol.

I absolutely love that last paragraph. I love that image of that. I can see it so perfectly in my head and in some weird way I'd want to laminate it and treasure it. That sounds weird, I know lol. But I love the image of the lights and then standing wrapped up in each other. It's beautiful. Love the line you pulled as your title too!
VEEBS8 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Wow. I read the story then I went to listen to the last part
Lydian Stone chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
The way you illustrated that scene made it easy to picture it on a Time magazine cover. Thank you for the lovely image!
Deb838 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I love it.
More please?
Great job, really!
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Yea, so I totally fell asleep listening to that song last night. But anyways... lol This was beautiful. I can see the picture of them perfectly in my head. This was a short but powerful little piece. Lovely.
Jessie