Reviews for Protect
Reilly chapter 7 . 7/1
This was honestly beautiful. I was crying real tears and I'm just in awe. Never stop your gift of writing.
LightCamellia chapter 24 . 6/29
AAAaawww this is so adorable. You are so good at writing stories and I cant stop myself from reading them. Literally every time I thought that I should go to bed after one more chapter I couldn't because it was just that good. I only stopped when I nearly passed out at 4am. You've got a gift and I cant wait to see what else you turn out.
Kentario chapter 26 . 6/24
That was just…so sweet! But I wonder where the chapters you mentioned are, they don't seem to be posted.
Kentario chapter 11 . 6/15
Ah, sweet memories. Still legit hurts. I know the next chapter's sad, I remember. I read it on a tram on my way to and from a convention and it took all I had to not break down on the spot.
Kentario chapter 3 . 6/14
"Bunnymund had always been a jumper." And that first sentence jolted back memories of this awesome fic. Good times.
Baby Dick Grayson-Wayne chapter 26 . 6/14
I love the stories that you write and hope that you continue.
Please continue this story(stories?).
karasu-shiro chapter 23 . 6/11
Hi! First: I don't speak english very well... I'm sorry if it does not understand itself well
But, I must say that yours shots are awesome, I sobs uncontrollably almost every the shots.

Whatever, caught my attention the mention of the Pooka family of Bunny... If you could do something on it
You are so AWESOME! This has been the cutest thing in the world! I love the relationship between Aster and Jack. As an older sibling it's really nice to see someone get it. And please do continue the Season's arc. Sometimes revenge against those who hurt who you love is soooooooo sweet!
Baby Dick Grayson-Wayne chapter 2 . 6/10
I would love to be your beta and I love the story a lot.
Daughter of Pluto chapter 26 . 5/27
I love reading this. It's absolutely adorable and I love getting to read about the guardians as a family, especially the sibling relationship between Bunny and Jack. Also, I would absolutely love to read the second part of the Seasons story. Protective!Bunny for the win!
WriterGirl7673 chapter 4 . 5/23
I hope you don't mind me correcting your spelling, but you're using the wrong synonym of "slay."
"Slay" means to kill, while "sleigh" is the vehicle that North chooses to use.
Meanxruki chapter 7 . 5/3
God. I can't stop crying../
Curse this hormone..
Katz4 chapter 18 . 4/26
I loved this one
Katz4 chapter 12 . 4/26
I am morbidly proud to admit, I got a good 65% through this before I really started crying. so. emotional.
Katz4 chapter 11 . 4/26
Now, I hate to go against the grain, but I'm actually not going to scream about the horrible thing you just made me witness on paper. No, I'm going to scream about how INCREDIBLE it was to witness it AT ALL!

Okay, when I say 'paper', I mean 'in words' but that's beside the point. The thing is, You Are An Incredible Writer! That was truly an experience to read. I can see how hard it must have been to pour in that much emotion using just arranged letters and perfect paragraph spacing.
Really, you managed to REALLY DEPICT this scene and make the reader right in the middle of this chaotic scene, and yet somehow completely detached from it in the little world of just Jack and Bunny. Owch.

There are a couple of things I especially wanted to point out and praise. One, the slow build up at the beginning. There was a great, slowly building sense of utter horror there, as you realize what's happening quicker than Jack. And you're already catching your breath and clapping a hand over your mouth, waiting for it, wide-eyed. Loved it.
Then, there was when it actually hit. I Have To congratulate you on hitting it. I don't know about anyone else, but I HEARD it, when the sound came careening back and there was North, screaming for Towels. I personally love it best when an author makes me legit feel like I'm watching a movie, not staring at written words. And that was one of those moments for me
Another one was the unexpected and, well, very abrupt switch form Jack's panic/terror/pain filled viewpoint, to the jarringly serene and emotionless outlook of a clock, of all things. That was bloody brilliant and I loved it immensely, the use of a count down in such an unconventional way really upped the suspense and terror anticipation, even though it was obvious what was coming, that just made it all the worse. I almost didn't want to scroll down past 4:00AM.

Anyway, I've said my piece, now to keep reading and contentedly tearing my heart as I go
1,886 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »