Reviews for Protect
WrittenFanfiction chapter 28 . 4/20
I just finished reading all this and it is amazing! good job!
EeveeKey chapter 1 . 2/28
I FOUND IIIIIT! Oh goodness, it took me all day trying to find this! I love the chapter with Bunny falling through the ice and Jack saving him- I love Bunny, he's my favourite character, honestly- I chapter ohhhh
Bigcatsupercat chapter 2 . 2/13
This chapter literally made me cry. Love it.
meshou storm chapter 28 . 2/5
this is magnificent! i hope you continue
Noxaura Cille chapter 13 . 1/8
...is that a Harry Potter reference I see? ~Nox
Noxaura Cille chapter 6 . 1/8
I screw this whole arc. I'm stopping right here. Right now. At the scene where Jack enters the green room.

~Nox
Noxaura Cille chapter 5 . 1/8
Screw you dude.

Just. . .

Screw you.

(For writing such amazing angst and making me cry)

~Nox
Hotchocolatelove chapter 28 . 12/27/2016
I discovered the ROTG fandom only recently (years too late, I know) and when I started reading your drabbles, I loved your writing style so much that I finished them in one day.
I hope you're still taking requests... if you are, here's mine: I loved your idea of making Jack's father abusive as it gives a lot of potential for angst. Could you write something in which Jack and the other guardians somehow get sucked into Jack's memories and see the abuse and other events in his mortal life... you could also put in stuff about Jack working for money, which kids did at that time (I think)... I have so many headcanons for Jack as a mortal, but I know I'll probably never write a tic about it, so I would love it if you wrote a longish oneshot using this idea. You could write the POV of each guardian, so we can see how of them reacts.

Pleade update soon! :)
yada chapter 28 . 12/17/2016
Ohmygod I love this so much, your writing style and ideas are amazing, I've never read any rotg ff like this! Please update soon, another angsty one perhaps?
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 28 . 12/2/2016
Perfect. Absolutely perfect. This fic is everything I've ever wanted out of the RotG fandom. Beautiful job. I hope you continue writing for this!
Cayran chapter 28 . 11/26/2016
I hope there is more to come! I've missed your work! :)
DaisySullivan chapter 28 . 11/16/2016
Adorable! Though I'm a teeny weeny upset at the Guardians for signing that contract, but I can see where they were coming from.

Could you, maybe, do a follow-up to this? Like how missing two Easters effects Bunny, as well as the other Guardians? Can the Guardians take charge of Easter for him, or is Easter really gone for two years?
lexi1220 chapter 28 . 11/7/2016
... wow. These are amazing.
JFunderburker chapter 28 . 11/6/2016
What a wonderful chapter and story! I love how you've taken the story of Rumpelstiltskin and meshed it with the Guardians universe. And the way you weave the significance of names throughout this story, once more paying tribute to the original fairy tale, is really clever and satisfying. Also, that 'His name is Jack Frost and the golden threads he's weaving are beginning to feel like bridges' part was perfectly timed and really pulled at the heartstrings.
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 28 . 11/6/2016
Fucking perfect. This chapter was just amazing. I was ready to cry throughout the chapter. I have a soft spot for father son with bunny and Jack. Just over all awesome chapter!
2,020 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »