Reviews for Protect
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 11 . 8/24
Fun fact: rabbits actually don't have paw pads.
Gravity Phantom chapter 27 . 8/20
okay so this is one of those fics I cone back to a lot - and I mean the whole compilation of one shots and the stories. I love this. thank you
xFoximimi chapter 12 . 8/16
holy Hannah Montana that was a feels train I was not prepared for
FrostwhiteStorm1614 chapter 21 . 8/8
FUCK YOU MANNY
FrostwhiteStorm1614 chapter 17 . 8/8
i love my dentist.
FrostwhiteStorm1614 chapter 9 . 8/8
i read the AN in the beghining and just started laughing. Because im an angst asshole, i love them too much sometimes
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 21 . 8/7
The Man in the Moon is supposed to protect children. He created the Guardians to protect children. Jack is a child. And Manny is surprised when the Guardians shun him for not helping a child?
wat. I literally JUST thought of this, and here you are, making it happen. wat
YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT REFRIGERATORS! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
asinine-heishichou chapter 4 . 6/28
ahh can i delete a review now i am embarrassed because i can see you have a beta
asinine-heishichou chapter 2 . 6/28
do you still not have a beta? if not, i'd be willing to be your beta.
Tsukiko K chapter 8 . 6/11
For some reason I hate it when people are so damn pushy. And to make someone get into water to learn how to swim when they're afraid seems cruel.
RedDawn22 chapter 4 . 5/23
"His equal and his opposite. His other that finished the panoply of dream givers. The nightmares to his dreams.

Ptich."
Oh holy damn I can't breathe XD
Ondrea759 chapter 21 . 5/9
Ok I don't know if you'll reconize this, but this chapter reminds me in a part in William Shakespeare's "Julis Cesear." The part where Mark Antony was talking at Cesears funeral and Brutus left. Antonyms kept repeating the "Brutus was an goner able man for killing Cesear." Probably repeated the same, if not more, than "The moon was a good guy." In this chapter. I don't know if this is where you got your inspiration, but that's what it reminds me of. And it's really good. If you don't know, you should read it. It's pretty good.
Skypeoplephoenix732 chapter 27 . 4/19
*cheers* dawww, this is awesome! I hope you pick this back up when you get a chance :)
1,983 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »