Reviews for Protect
It's 4am and you made me cry so much
Madkatt chapter 26 . 9/23
WHAT HAS HAPPENED! WHY HAVE YOU NOT CONTINUED WRITING IN THIS FIC? I love this series its all so brilliantly written. I've been waiting for the follow up of the three seasons chapter that was promised, PLEASE WRITE IT SOON, I WANT TO SEE BUNNY KICK BUTT. Spectacular fic and I really do hope you decide to come back to it soon :)
TheCrazyTwins chapter 18 . 8/18
Jack's funeral made me cry. It was beautifully written.
Sianna Scale chapter 21 . 8/11
He's a jerk. Especially in this. The man in the moon, I mean.
Kisa167 chapter 26 . 8/3
So amazing. But why do I have to cry almost every chapter. You write so beautifully I get caught up in the story. Please write more.

Reilly chapter 7 . 7/1
This was honestly beautiful. I was crying real tears and I'm just in awe. Never stop your gift of writing.
LightCamellia chapter 24 . 6/29
AAAaawww this is so adorable. You are so good at writing stories and I cant stop myself from reading them. Literally every time I thought that I should go to bed after one more chapter I couldn't because it was just that good. I only stopped when I nearly passed out at 4am. You've got a gift and I cant wait to see what else you turn out.
Kentario chapter 26 . 6/24
That was just…so sweet! But I wonder where the chapters you mentioned are, they don't seem to be posted.
Kentario chapter 11 . 6/15
Ah, sweet memories. Still legit hurts. I know the next chapter's sad, I remember. I read it on a tram on my way to and from a convention and it took all I had to not break down on the spot.
Kentario chapter 3 . 6/14
"Bunnymund had always been a jumper." And that first sentence jolted back memories of this awesome fic. Good times.
Baby Dick Grayson-Wayne chapter 26 . 6/14
I love the stories that you write and hope that you continue.
Please continue this story(stories?).
karasu-shiro chapter 23 . 6/11
Hi! First: I don't speak english very well... I'm sorry if it does not understand itself well
But, I must say that yours shots are awesome, I sobs uncontrollably almost every the shots.

Whatever, caught my attention the mention of the Pooka family of Bunny... If you could do something on it
You are so AWESOME! This has been the cutest thing in the world! I love the relationship between Aster and Jack. As an older sibling it's really nice to see someone get it. And please do continue the Season's arc. Sometimes revenge against those who hurt who you love is soooooooo sweet!
Baby Dick Grayson-Wayne chapter 2 . 6/10
I would love to be your beta and I love the story a lot.
Daughter of Pluto chapter 26 . 5/27
I love reading this. It's absolutely adorable and I love getting to read about the guardians as a family, especially the sibling relationship between Bunny and Jack. Also, I would absolutely love to read the second part of the Seasons story. Protective!Bunny for the win!
1,891 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »