Reviews for Protect
Eleniel Lady of Green chapter 7 . 1/30
Gaaaahhh drat you I have never wanted to hug a fictional character so much in my life. JAAAAAACK! :'( Glad Bunny did it for me. I cried and loved it!
Ukara chapter 28 . 1/4
Thank you. It's been a joy. As a 18 year old, reading all 28 chapters in a span of a few days, watching the years go by in your uploads, as your writing and style improved, as you said you were going to college, then popping back at and being like "ayeee I'm 21" , it's been really nice. You really brought life to these characters. The themes of family and brotherhood are immaculate. Really made me emotional , so much so, I couldn't finish the last update knowing this would be the last one-ill get to it eventually. You last updated in 2016, it's 2021 now, you're probably 25-26? Wow. Time flies. I hope you find yourself enjoying life and living with friends or family as wonderful as the guardians. Thank you , really, thank you so much :) Happy New Year!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/13/2020
BEAUTIFUL GORGEOUS HEARTWARMING LOVELY WONDERFUL LOVE IT SO MUCH PERFECTION AAAAHHHHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH
Demi clayton chapter 28 . 7/10/2020
I think you should write more, when you can as it is really good so for, but only if you want to that is, please and thank you.
WolfKomoki chapter 3 . 12/15/2019
Oh shit
WolfKomoki chapter 1 . 12/15/2019
Poor Jack. That had to be traumatizing to see Bunnymund fall through the ice like that.
kittykruger chapter 28 . 10/18/2019
These stories here are a series of masterpieces! I really really enjoyed reading them. You are an amazing artist of words, and I am so glad that you decided to share your talent with us! Stay awesome!
ViktoriWolff chapter 28 . 7/12/2019
I have come to the conclusion that you are a sadist that likes making me cry, because that is all i have done while reading this story. Every goddamn chapter had me tearing up, holy shit. Great story, loved it and now I would like my heart back. Yanno the one you stole somewhere around chapter one and crushed in chapter 3? I would very much like that back please.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/20/2019
Heya, you never did show Bunny Kicking the Three Seasons into the 31st century. I know you haven't worked on it in a while, and I'm honestly not even sure if you'll even see my post, but I would really love you to tell that story.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/19/2019
Ch11
Me almost the whole time: Why am I reading This?!
Me while writing this review: Nah man, Jack can't die. Sorry. Not happening even if it is.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/19/2019
Me just reading the begining sumery (idk how to spell)
What is wrong with you ppl?
SnowyFruitcake chapter 28 . 9/23/2018
this book was one that made me weeps loud enough these days, what a beauty, and the feels ughh.. i love Jack and Bunny and North and Tooth and Sandy and of course youuu :)) please keep up the good work, i can't decide which one of your chapter was the best because i love all of it! :D here i am waiting for the next update you said will be 20k :)))
nap chapter 7 . 8/26/2018
Your writing is incredible I’m literally sobbing irl and I can’t remember the last time a fic has moved me to that many tears thank you for the happy ending that followed all of that angst ;;
Caroline Melow chapter 22 . 7/25/2018
Ezra Bridger: YOU...! CAN'T...! DO THAT!
Guest4684 chapter 28 . 7/3/2018
Every chapter is absolutely amazing. Each chapter completely immerses the reader in such wonderful emotions because of how well you write and convey the characters and their emotions. That you so much for writing such amazing literature and I look forward to any future works you may produce.
2,066 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »