Reviews for My Friend, Cas
Thais Paula chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Aiii , essa fic é tão OH MY GOD... Eu lhe pesso um favor , você poderia escrever mais fanfics do Cass criança, mas apenas ele , por exemplo, uma bruxa ... uh rogou um feitiço sobre Cass para dar uma lição em Dean , aí então o Cass vira criança... Algo do tipo. Obrigado .
ivydevoss chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
oh. my. GOD. This is honestly one of the cutest things I have EVER read. I am head over heels in love with this 'verse. But there is one big problem with it: IT DOESN'T GO ON FOREVER. Although maybe that's actually a good thing, because if it went on forever, I would read it forever, and I would not stop to eat or sleep and would soon die. But I'd die happy. Because this story is so amazing. Please please PLEASE post the second part too! I can't WAIT for it! *hearts*
rocketninjaslap chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Stop. This is too adorable to even cope with. I just want to hug this story until I lack arms to hug it with.
Also, I'm completely on board with Chapter Two. That is all.
UnknownAlien chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This story is so freaking cute! It had me grinning like a fool through the whole thing, I really liked it.
Gustin chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I love this so much! More More More pleaseeeee! Cant wait for the second chapter! XD
wayunlucky13 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
That was one of the most adorable things I've ever read.

"I-I love you," Cas managed, his previously steady voice failing him and mutating into a thick, warbly mess, "I love you so much I can't breathe and I'm never going to stop. Okay, see you at school."

That part had me laughing for like 10 minutes! Pretty much everybody feels like ditching out after that sort of stuff, before they get a response and he tried to.

I can't believe that he knew he had a crush clear back then, and didn't say anything!

It was so true to the characters even though it was an AU. That was awesome.

Thank you and Have fun!
-Mel AKA Wayunlucky13
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Amazing Story ! OMG ! How did you manage to write such a piece of Destiel ?
I LOVE YOU !
beth chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
So cute! That other chapter please.
shadow visor chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
he had a crush on dean even then! SOOOO CUTE!
iSam101 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I just died. I am just completly done. Thank you for that.
TheAllySue chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I don't know if it is because it is late at night or because this was so well written, but this yanked me right in the heart strings. It was really cute, and a really well done AU, I would keep it as a one shot because I feel that would be the best for this story. But all in all, really good job.

Side note: on your characters it says Charlie instead of Castiel. You may have just missed his name.
casisabamf chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This is so adorable! I love it.