Reviews for Five Stories Belle Heard About Rumpelstiltskin And One She Told
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
HI!
I just stumbled upon this while looking through Tumblr. It's a great idea, and I like it so far.
What are the chances of an update?
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I need the other four stories! Please!
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I love this beginning! I can totally see how the myth of the Dark One spread throughout the land, becoming a boogieman-cum-genie to scare and enchant children with. And that she guessed his name all on her own! I wonder if that was the first time she came into Rumple's awareness - a silly child at play, nothing more. Possibly reminding him of Bae in her innocence. Then quickly she's gone from his mind, until the next time...

Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
What a lovely story! Enjoyed your prose immensely.
I am off to see what other treats for a good story lover you might have in store here.
Many thanks!
Serene Wyrd chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
OOOOooooh! I want to read more... 3
Grace5231973 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Say it Belle! You won't be sorry!
Neferet25 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Tiny little wide-eyed Belle, already in love with books and intrigued by Rumpelstiltskin! How wonderful!
Anti-Kryptonite chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Very neat! I can just see a little Belle wide-eyed and excited as she hears about Rumplestiltskin - and actually (gasp) guesses his name! They really were destined to be together. :)

Looking forward to what the other stories will be!
stineblicher chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Great beginning! Belle's innocent point of view gives it an extra spin. I love the fact that she guesses Rumpelstiltskin's name and doesn't realise it...