Reviews for Cake and Chaos
meg527 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Lovely, and a gift so well deserved. :)
StoryWriter831 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
And as his order had taken a sudden hiatus, he tripped along gamely after her chaos and landed sweaty, dazed and impossibly pleased in her embrace.

This is my favorite line.

This is incredibly sweet. You can do fluffy, and it's just as good as the non-fluffy. :) It is about balance, after all.

I'm going to favorite this one.
ParvusaumDracoonis chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
A very nice bit of fluff. You wonderful talent for writing Snape his character comes to it's fullest when you write him. You are a genus.
petulantpoet chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
OH-where do I begin. First let me say I do believe this has to be my all time favorite piece you have ever written. It is absolutely spot on and captured the very lovable essence of the fabulous Helen McCrory. Yes, yes I know this is Severus and Cissa but when I think on Cissa- when she is happy and carefree I can't help but envision Madame McCrory. No one other than she could bring this much life into this character. There were so many wonderful lines but of them all I have to admit I have a favorite- "But she was beautiful, and he looked upon few beautiful things these days, so he forgave her." That particular one just blew me away. Ahhh...If only I could write like this but alas "we are such stuff as dreams are made on and our little life is rounded with a sleep."
Brilliant as always. BRAVO and well done Madame!
CarolineLawson chapter 1 . 12/2/2012