Reviews for Him and Her
the TumTum tree chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I really enjoyed this (I love this couple and you write them so well!). Sasayan is so sweet isn't he?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
*sniff sniff* That was beautiful. Hands down best SasayanxNatsume fic I've read. Kudos!
rubbishdumped chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Wow, it's been a really long time I had done a review at all but I just had to do it, for this. I'm a bit out of practice but till then, please bear with my overload of feels.

You won't believe how ecstatic I was when I realised you were doing one of those fanfictions, the ones that take out key moments and explain it from a character's point of view and even weave in likely events into the story. You masterfully linked events from the manga in and those of your own that I'm not truly sure if it's canon or not anymore. The story just kept on flowing, the pace was perfect and the plot was brilliant.

You showed how Sasayan and Natsume's relationship build from the beginning, from how he only knew her because he found the people she forged friendships with "interesting". To how she trusts him enough to confide in him, take comfort in his presence. You gave us an insight to Sasayan's view on their relationship, from the beginning up to chapter 35 and it's brilliant. Perfect. I am absolutely enamoured by your writing.

Though I don't get the whole cock joke, maybe you can elaborate on that?

But other than that, 10/10 would recommend. Props!
HopelessRomanatic chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I LOVE IT!
that's really all i can say. 3
paws-bells chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Thanks for writing this cute little one shot. It was very sweet, loved it. )
KidTantei chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I actually like that this is a retelling, but from Sasayan's point-of-view. Being in present tense and having little to no mistakes in it made this story so enjoyable and it was really shoved in my face that this IS my OTP and I JUST CAN'T

Great work, pretty much.
Rimah chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story! The thing I like about this pairing is that, compared to the main couple, Sasayan and Natsume's relationship developed from friends to something more (because, come on, we all know it's going to happen) at a fairly slow pace - like you said, it's the 'little things' that counts.

I don't see many fics for these two, so I'm hoping you're going to write more for them. :) Haha.
1wingedangelX chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Hehehe I'm so happy that other people love this couple as much as I do. I, personally, can't wait for these two to get together. Your story was cute and I really like the ending. I hope you keep writing for these two. Thanks for sharing!
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
FIRST REVIEW FIRST REVIEW FIRST REVIEW

But omg Sasayan/Natsume. I just. I just exploded in my chair here. You have no idea how thoroughly I madship them. NOW EVEN MORE OF MY FAVOURITE AUTHORS WRITING THIS PAIRING I WILL NEVER WRITE THIS /SOBBU

Anywho, the review:

I love how this starts off with Nagoya. NAGOYA WAS ALWAYS BEST CHARACTER. Also LOL bad cock jokes. I really like the way you just ease into Sasayan's mindset and his relationship with his friends. It sets things up for his interaction with Natsume really well.

I didn't mind that it was a retelling. You're right, I think this pairing is about the little things, and I loved the sense of progression. One thing that sticks out to me is how you made Sasayan compare himself a little to Yamaken. There were other little moments I liked too, like Micchan's scary moment and the baseball part. And, of course, the ending. It was super cute.