Reviews for Meanings Through Paper
EmmaLennyEddie chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
There is nothing wrong with an OC! Unless that OC is a clichéd OC! XD
thisaccountisdeadlol chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Thank you for changing my entire opinion on OCs. You really are a standout among the DC writers. I know it must be really, really late to review now since I haven't seen this story before, but hey, at least you're still checking in the fandom once in a while.

Not only does Haduni's disability make this story unique, it adds a realistic touch among all those cliché, predictable storylines. It's like the story jumped out of my phone screen and I could easily imagine this happen in reality.

Some tears were shed today, this is probably the only Glitch-and-OC story that successfully moved me. An astounding work of art.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
nice story :)
Nikikris chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
I really liked this story! And I like how your OC was different and it was just AwESOME! Great job. :D
PhoenyxWarrior chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Such a beautifully written story with a unique OC.
I mean, most people don't want disadvantaged characters, right? Especially if it's their own.
Plus the interaction is believable and completely what any normal person would've done when comics about said person's actions are made.
Awesome-ness to a whole 'notha level.
ookayami-writes chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I can tell that you have been victimized by the OC haters a lot... I apologize for that. I think what the DC fandom is trying to say is that this fandom is bombarded with way too many GlitchXOC fanfictions lately and want something new, like pairings with characters from the actual game. I think they are using the term Mary-Sue in this case because Glitch is paired with OCs WAY too much. So maybe they're just pissed off about the overused GlitchXOC fanfics and the cliche storyline and shitty summaries that go along with it. I am in no way criticizing what your rant is about. I've been there too, don't worry. I already went through my crazy OCXCanon Character phase years back so I know what it's like. Now I know why people get so pissed off about it. They'd just like more fanfics with their favorite pairings, yeah?
DanceCentralFan chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Nice story I love it! .
TotallyrandomXD chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
This story is so nice! :D Very interesting! :D I 3 Haduni's character
Ciel Frances chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Love It please dont make it a oneshot xc
Sam chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
When are you going to post the story.
Briellely chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
thanks for this. you've inspired me too make my own OC and i think she's original. Her name is Leslie, she's Hispanic and Australian with the Australian accent. She's stubborn, over-emotional, and mean when she wants too be. her favorite color is pink, she isn't a dancer. she actually has parents and she has a cat named Angel Face, her best friend is Lil T. she is social and loves too write in her journal. when she is in love she doesn't believe it, she is confident of herself, and loves too shop. she is afraid to express her thoughts or feelings out in public, she's short and average weight. but she absolutely hates being short. she likes to stay in shape, but she likes junk food. she hates dangly earrings. her favorite artist is Alicia Keys, she was born on February 5th. She likes to sketch her fantasies, play checkers with her dad, and watch movies with her mom. She also likes to read, play kinect, and play with her cat that acts like a dogs sometimes. She loves texting, purple, pink, strawberry frosted poptarts, green apple gum, Disney Movies, good smelling lotion and flowers. She hates school, scary movies, sad movies, blood, hospitals, needles, mint ice cream, and bitter food.

Is my OC original or a Mary Sue? please reply...
TotallyrandomXD chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Wow...ty for the tips, ideas and the huge wake-up call to all fanfic writers :) I kind of agree entirely on the OC and mary sue definitions. Makes lots of sense and has assured me that wtv I'm writing now is not problematic. I'm always scared ppl who might read my stories think it's mary sue. (Is not btw) Can't wait for your one-shot :)
AfricanAmazon chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
You might want post this in the forum.