Reviews for Submission
That Weird FanGirl You Hate chapter 11 . 4/6
Waaaaaa, it's so amazing, I love this fanfic! 3 the drama and h-scenes are so great! And I literally spazed out when Lovino came. He's like so cute and waaa! He totes gonna cause drama! I just can't explain! Update soon, but no rush, oki?
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 5 . 3/29
Aww! There needs to be more love between Mattie and Alfred. Really. They don't get enough attention.
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 1 . 3/29
Ludwig grumbled inwardly. The walking-talking SparkNotes had done it again.
Hahahahaha! That part had me laughing! I love the amount of sarcasm you use. It's great.
Tak Dragon chapter 11 . 3/9
dtrfyuij Lovino is so sexy help help help
AJ chapter 11 . 3/8
Wow. I'm desperately hoping that Gilbert and ludwig stay together without anyone getting in the middle.
I was so happy when I saw it was updated :D This has to be one of the most well written and logical incest fanfic series, seriously.
KKtheRipper chapter 11 . 2/24
Ahh thanks so much for updating! I really don't mind the wait at all because this is the best germancest fic I ever read! Oh man, okay don't get me wrong, I love Gilbert and Ludwig together but my GOD do I have a weakness for that sexy Italian named Lovino! Lol...Seriously, by you adding him to this story created something original and so interesting to me. I also love GilbertxLovi and I can't wait to see what kind of craziness/sexiness occurs! Looking forward to the next update! :-D
Kouya-kun chapter 11 . 2/24
You know, last summer I actually strayed from the Hetalia fandom, and I'm only just now getting back into it. But it seems like the one thing that has again become a full blown obsession of mine rather quickly is Germancest. For the past week I've been thinking about Obsession, remembering how absolutely amazing it was, but not quite wanting to go back and read it again simply because I also remembered how many strong emotions it brought out in me. Lots of anger, lots of sadness; just things that were so strong and incredibly real, I felt like I /couldn't/ go back an reread it - it wouldn't be the same, and those genuine emotions were only meant to be felt once. I guess I just felt like it would ruin the experience of reading this series as a whole. But then I remembered that this sequel was still going, and after about ten minutes of scanning through previous chapters to figure out where I had left off and what had happened, I started reading again yesterday, and, as stupid and slightly embarrassing it is, I haven't stopped reading since then. Even pulled an all-nighter to finish!
Anyway, I can't tell you how much I'm in love with this story. It's so well written, never dry, and the sex is always hot, which is saying something because as much as I love reading smut for the fun of it, I can only tolerate so much in one story. So kudos for you. The concepts in this are so intellectual, and really make me stop and think for a few minutes. I think that's what makes this story better than a lot; while the characters are incredibly well written and are very...human, and relatable, and the story seems extremely possible, those bits in every chapter where the characters tell us in their own way why this story is playing out they way it is, how it can only play out like this because of the unwritten rules of human existence and the relationships we have with other people. The part in the sum of the whole, I guess.
I especially loved Ludwig and Arthur's discussion about reading and how a story is an experience in itself, the juxtaposed fantasy and reality. Incredibly deep and meaningful thinking going on there.
Anyway, sorry to rant at you like that, this story just makes me so excited! I eagerly await the next update!
SenkiroWolf chapter 11 . 2/24
UUUURUHGH I love Lovi 3 But he can't have Gil :/ Matt and Lud are already sharing him! (for now) Grr I hate you but I love you. How long is Submission going to be?
HetaPoke4Evr chapter 11 . 2/24
-suddenly very, VERY afraid of the introduction of Lovino- I mean, I KNOW that Lovino and Gilbert are the types that get along, but...I just KNOW Lovino is interested in Gilbert sexually! -freak out- And I know that that is what is probably what is going to create havoc in his current, secret relationship with Ludwig! OH POOR LUDWIG! TT -squirming all about in anticipation and concerned uncertainty- I hope you shall update again soon! This was another wonderful chapter ;u; You keep me on my toes! XD lol
ScienceWolf chapter 11 . 2/24
Oooooh... I think its interesting that Lovi and Feli aren't related in this. Yet. :D

Yeah, thanks for updating anyways!
And I feel some stress coming on!
EvilMissSaphy chapter 11 . 2/24
Interesting chapter! I kept wondering if there was going to be a reveal of Lovi and Feli being brothers, but now I'm thinking you're maybe saving that for Christmas? Because I'm sure Feli will be coming to Rome with them... Don't tell me, I love to be surprised by your writing cx
I got super stressed out by Lud's flashback/breakdown... You're very good at creating the emotional link between the reader and characters.
Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter!
damtoti chapter 11 . 2/23
Whoo update! This turned out a lot less tense than I expected, especially going along the lines of Gilbert and his father's relationship. It was relatively calm and sweet, an attempt at a quiet family reunion. Lovino's introduction really surprised me, but his character turned out to be a lot different than I expected. Especially with the dialogue and attitude. Not saying he should have been swearing everyone out, but just the overall calmness. And the quick taking to Prussia. Prumano is my OTP, but I just thought they got friendly reeeaally fast. I hope there was something more with his chillness, especially since his new friendship will have "unforeseen consequences". Looking forward to the next bit.
ScienceWolf chapter 10 . 2/23
Ooooooohhh! Some challenges to look forward to in the future I think! Thanks for the update!
KKtheRipper chapter 10 . 2/14
Aghh this story is so good! Please update soon!