Reviews for Submission
Jesus Christ you are my hero.

This story is just... wow. It's amazing. I love how you have explored such a dark theme; in my opinion you've done it awesomely.

Seeing Ludwig's and Gilbert's struggles and inner torment at their actions. Seriously this story has given me goosebumps and made me feel a wide variety of emotions. The way you've written the characters is so lifelike, I feel I can relate to them. (Not about the incest haha, more about guilt and struggling with what society deems as acceptable or not.)

This story has made me cry, made me feel such pity towards the characters, while also making me question my own morals, and sometimes it has made me smile and even give a couple of giggles.

This I swear is one of the most emotional, angsty stories I've read and I fucking LOVE IT. Take your time with the updates, don't sweat it.
Again, I just want to say I adore your writing. I've read this story countless times and will continue to keep reading it in the future.

Keep up the AMAZING, FANTASTIC, MINDBLOWING WORK! :D

I avidly wait for your next update!
~narutorocksman
(P.s, I've just added you on Tumblr. Ahhh I'm so excited for the next update!)
I love this story! Not gonna nag, bc Ik how long it takes tp write, but keep on pluggin'!
fan chapter 16 . 5/2
this story has me captured, I can't wait for the next update
DyedinWhite chapter 14 . 4/24
Dear allah do you know how to write some filthy smut. This was just what I wanted- a good angsty fic filled with twists and turns, raunchy smut, a good plot-line, and sprinkled with sugar sweet moments -all bound with proper grammar and good sentence structure (which this comment lacks, please bear with me). I love watching the brothers and their inner turmoil mount and dissipate and mount again- and I love how the characters interact. You've done incredibly well- honestly I really really LOVE this. Now on to the next chapter!
YaoiFanL chapter 16 . 12/25/2016
I'm so glad you continued this! I thought you dropped it... And, as always, I can't wait to read what's gonna happen next. It's interesting and catching (and I'm still 'blaming' you for getting me into Germancest; before your fics, I used to make a face and scroll down).
Nizei chapter 16 . 12/18/2016
Helloooo! I came to check my favourites stories here in after long to copy the URL of Obsession because I'm recommending it to a friend, and I just saw the update! I'm so happy to have seen it. This fic and his prequel are incredible. I understand that life gets complicated and not all writers can be fucking productive (I'm slow writer myself), so I really appreciate that you continue writing this and please, please, please, keep doing it till the end.
I love the complexity of the situation, the way you portray the different scenarios with such realism and enlighten the character's inner thoughts. I don't think I've ever get tired of reading this.
Thank you for sharing it with the world.
Huntershivers chapter 16 . 11/15/2016
Hey! You're back! (and I am not dead and feel much guilt for keeping you waiting with any mail though I promised to T.T it was a rough and rushing half of a year)

Well... it felt weird to read this chapter - not sure if because of this chapter itself or because of the time between this one and the last. and not because of writingstyle or anything, but... It feels like all that is emotionally wrong with this relationship atm. sums itself up in this one chapter - especially with Liz showing up. not sure if it is meant to be like that and from now on we kinda sled downwards to the final or if you wanted a sum up in general so we all ind back into the plot an riiiight back into 'all those feels'.
(apart from the fact that I felt terribly sorry for the budgie cause they are swarmbirds and are such sad peeps all alone T3T and I always have my Love in mind being sad when talking about those poor ones who talk, just because they were forced to be alone with humans and can't socialize)

I kinda hated and liked the scene with Angie. Cause subconciously Ludwig knows it is not okay at all. and I am not talking about it from a shipper point of view. It only shows that this relationship just can't work. I dunno how to properly say this... I mean... I think Ludwig aready thought about this ever since they got together. He felt guilty for having sex with her at all right from the beginning and tries to somehow make up for it, cause that is just not how he is or wants to be. She is a nice girl and good looking but he just doesn't love her like he should (though I think maybe she doesn't either and both sides somehow hope it will click and all is right or sth.). The guilt about this always is right behind his trail of thoughts and I am a bit curious who in the end will abort this tragedy... I place my bet on Angie. She has no idea at all what is going on, but she already seems to realize why it doesn't work out. I just hope she will explain it to our little puppy when she does... he already has enough to sort out as it is now.

And again I am unsure what to make out of Gilberts behaviour. I am even more sure I would... if you would just share a tiny bit more of his thoughts. I mean... if I start analyzing his behaviour I end up with the thought that he knows what is going on and what is wrong and that the one person he actually WOULD talk to is Ludwig, cause he is the only one he technically trusts enough and whom he always was able to talk to. But since he is part of the problem he has no one to talk to at all at the moment.
We all know Gilbert is no big fan of talking about his emotions, just as if he is convinced that they will disapear on their own just because he doesn't talk about them... and my worries for the end of this story keep growing and growing, cause it might end like some worst case tragedy with all being dead (no I totally NOT scrolled back up to check if it is marked as tragedy - I'd never do such a silly thing... ) ... unless they find their mum and it all turns out that they are no siblings at all... probably not happening.
... well... the budgie swarm I am now sitting next to cut off my trail of thoughts... I blame them for the comment being this short... U.u (just like the 'Dog did eat my homework'-excuse, right? X'D)
Isabellag9705 chapter 16 . 11/12/2016
Hello! I am a silent reader but for once I was encouraged to leave a comment to say a few things ...
First of all, I'm so glad you updated! This is a story I had been waiting for a lot, especially since it is my favorite couple in hetalia n.n
One thing I would like is to be able to read Gilbert's point of view soon, to know the real reason he avoids Lud, who truly feels for him and Matt, those things.
Although in this chapter I felt as if there was a gap between Ludwig and Gilbert, but it is more than obvious that it should be so. It's just that I could feel all Lud's depression perfectly, as I wanted things between them to be fixed: $
Good and now to say goodbye; You write very well, I love that the chapters are so complete, and I hope to read you soon, goodbye n.n

PTA: I do not know English, I helped with the Google translator, that's the reason I never leave comments, sorry :-(

ATTE: Isabellag9705.
loren chapter 16 . 11/5/2016
aaahhh, back from the dead! after following this story for years it's so nice to see you still working on this and still doing such an incredible job! looking forward to any future works you have in store for us!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/23/2016
Fiiiinally! I've been waiting forever T.T I'm so glad you finally updated it gosh thank you
kirayasha aka kira chapter 16 . 10/21/2016
YAY! I had been following this over at DA (is kiramaru7 there) & it was an awesome surprise to you've updated here! I LOVE this story & you updating was like getting an early bday present! So thank you for updating!

Anyway... I have the feeling things are about to get interesting with the boys! I can't wait to see how Lizzie's going to figure into all of this! (Forgive me, I'm giddy over the update. XD) And I have the feeling Ludwig and Angie are going to break up, which isn't a bad thing. It's just not meant to be & they're terribly unhappy with each other. I'm not even sure Ludwig realizes the depths of his unhappiness. The guilt, yes, unhappiness, no. And poor Mattie, he doesn't even have a clue. Gilbert feels conflicted too. And well, I can't wait for the next update. Thank you again!
Aly chapter 16 . 10/21/2016
I've followed this story from the start. So happy to see a new chapter! And it was AWESOME ;)
EvilMissSaphy chapter 16 . 10/21/2016
Without fail, everytime I see this story updated I let out a little gasp of surprise and excitement!
Years have passed and I'm still always left in anticipation for the next chapter.
I have to say there were several moments that had me squirming in fear for Ludwig in this chapter. The bar, Angie's room, and especially the ditch! These boys are always so close to everything going to shit...
I've also started wondering, is Ludwig really even attracted to women at all? I know that his main deal is that he's too wrapped up in thoughts of his brother, but still. I also see tho how the assault would make him unable to be intimate with anyone (without the help of alcohol) save for his brother because of the comfort he draws from Gilbert.
Can't wait for the next chapter! I'm especially looking forward to Gilbert's reaction to Gilbird!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/21/2016
AHHH this was good! I had to go back a reread the last chapter to try and remember where it had left off, but with such Brilliant writing I can't complain about that at all! I'm hooked on the story, the problems they're facing is so original in a story like this, it's something I never really see in Germancest fics. Great work!
l0l chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Please publish books, make a career out of it or something. If you could donate money to fanfiction writers, I would give you too much for my own good. XD