Reviews for Submission
clarissa chapter 15 . 3/28
this was very good! I'm glad to have read this update: so many exciting (yet STRESSFUL) developments! I enjoy reading this fic because it makes me feel so many different emotions - thank you for writing this, I really appreciate it!
Diana chapter 15 . 3/25
Your writing is always worth the wait! I'm so excited for the next chapter!
Heat-Reba chapter 15 . 3/23
I'm actually in love with this story! I've re-read this story and its prequel more times than I'm willing to admit. It's so addicting! The emotions, the psychological aspect of it, the whole general structure ! Pure and utter genius ! Thank you for this brilliant story. I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter! :)
HetaPoke4Evr chapter 15 . 3/14
Okay okay... -trying to breathe easy- I already wrote a comment of support on deviantart, but I can't stop THINKING about this chapter and how amazing it was! XD I mean, gosh, you are my favorite fanfiction writer! I can't WAIT for the next chapter! Again, I feel like I'm suffering! -squealing in excitement- Again, please take your time, but I'm SO happy to have at least this chapter you let us read recently!/ I adore your artistic writing ability! (Plus, you're a SUPER kind person whenever you respond, so thank you for being a wonderful person on the inside, too ;u; ) Have a wonderful day, sweetie!
This story is gettin goood! I really hope luddy ends up with gilly!
Thank you for uploading this on the most stressful and examful week of my life xDD I had to wait a lot to fucking read it! But it was worthy... Except that I need more *sighs*
EricaHarp chapter 15 . 3/11
You know, I had a strange thought while reading this. I guess the S&M reminded me of Fifty Shades of Gray(because there's been so much media coverage on that) and I wondered why we try to put things like Fifty Shades into a movie, when we have THIS beauty. Really, if I ever see your fic made into a movie, I will die happy. You give such amazing voice to the characters and you are always bold and open to whatever lies in the deep chasms of human emotion. Thank you so much for updating and deciding to continue. I look forward to the next chapter.
Em chapter 15 . 3/10
Love this! Glad you're writing again :)
TheOtaku2 chapter 15 . 3/10
Gaaahh I was ecstatic when I saw you'd updated! So long. I was the anon who messaged your Tumblr a while back; loving the psychological stuff. This chapter was an angsty SOB, the bit with their father had my heart racing. Until next time!
I almost cried tears of joy when I saw Submission in my email and couldn't believe it. Do you understand how many times I've had to reread this because I couldn't let it go in the past few years? It's the most complex and intriguing story and the plot never fails to keep me at the edge of my seat.

Even if germancest isn't my ship, and I honestly don't know why I started to read this, I'm glad I did, because this is a real treasure trove that has been consistently amazing from it's prequel to it's sequel. I'm not going to ask you to update soon, although it would be nice, because you seem to go at your own pace and I honestly don't mind waiting months or years again for an update.

I found the Arthur x Gilbert beforehand pairing pretty cool, even if it was a large age difference, because it showed how Gilbert had been before he settled with Matthew, who I'm kind of rooting for, and Ludwig. Thought because Arthur seems to like very young men, I wondered if you would make him take Alfred as well, since he's made an appearance.

And of course, I'm incredibly excited to see how it transpires between our main lovebirds, and if their sexual activities will dip into SM every now and then. Or if they both will shut it off completely. Honestly I don't know which I'd prefer, because I will love anything you write.

Thanks for updating and keep up the amazing work. I'm excited to see more.
Oh sweet love...thanks for updating, this was such an interesting ep. What will their father do? What about angie and Matty ouo)
damtoti chapter 15 . 3/9
I'm still loving the philosophical elements to this story. I remember Obsession had a lot of Ludwig's thought process regarding incest and morality, but seeing the same thing from Gilbert's eyes was very interesting. I especially liked the way he observed Alfred and Matthew bickering and recognized it as normal behavior, but was somehow unable to understand it. What DOES make sexual intimacy right in one type of relationship and wrong in another? What makes one relationship THE sex relationship, and the others just 'friendships'. How do you control that?

But this story hurts me so bad. If only there was a way I could create a safe haven for these boys, because it seems no matter what they go they'll never have the opportunity to openly love each other. But I accept them! Ughh, why can't I just steal them away and protect them from this world? As their relationship progresses their secret is becoming less and less hidden, and the fact that their FATHER is aware of this now is terrifying. Especially because Gilbert is always the one who gets blamed in these situations.
kirayasha aka kira chapter 15 . 3/9
I tried finding this at DA, but no such luck. Glad I found it here! What a chapter! It was well worth the wait! I feel so bad for all them, from Sebastian to Gilbert to Ludwig... *sighs*

I hope poor Gilbert doesn't end up imploding somehow, Ludwig too. But given Gil's love of "distraction"... ;
KyuubinUzumaki chapter 15 . 3/9
Oh wow. That's all I can say. I've forgotten how dark and heavy this story can become. I hope they find a solution that allows them to feel at ease with themselves and each other again.

I'm glad you posted again though! I feared that you've forgotten us or lost interest in this story. I'm glad that that isn't the case.

Stay awesome and I'll be looking out for the next chapter!
EvilMissSaphy chapter 15 . 3/9
I was incredibly excited to check my email and see the new chapter!
My main thought on this chapter: I suppose it's not an entirely new thought within the story but I like seeing both brothers come to a peak with each thinking they're abusing the other. And I agree, in a way they both are.
Your summaries for the next chapter are always so teasing! I'm excited to read what exactly Gilbert has planned, even if it takes awhile.
And it's good to hear you've been doing well (o: