Reviews for Submission
Asme chapter 15 . 7/20
Hello there, I just finished your entire story and I'm fascinated by the way you write and the subjects you touch. I think it's thrilling to think about the way reading forms you and your thoughts. And I love the way you actually work philosophical questions in through the lit classes. Its not just an story about incest. Its an believable retelling of feelings and struggles. And I thank you so much for writing this. I love your smut and I love their emotions.
One thing though: in the later chapters I see some kind of masochist streak in Ludwig's behavior and also sadistic behaviors with Gilbert. He doesn't seem to want to admit it though but he loves the attention and the power he has over Ludwig. And I really love that as well. I'd be super grateful if you built it further into the story.
Much love
Bella chapter 1 . 7/18
so sad that this fic has been left unfinished :( you write Germancest so amazingly and convey the complex array of the boys' emotions so well! it may seem unlikely, but I know a lot of readers will be very happy if you one day continue this story
Yozakura Setsumi chapter 15 . 6/2
One of the best Germancest fanfics I have ever read, really. Love every tiny aspect of your writting style & the plot you have come up with, it's awesome! Honestly hope you will continue with this story. :c
Anyway, wish you a nice day,
Setsumi
FaithDyBurgh chapter 15 . 1/27
Please! It's been so long, and I'm so excited for the next part... It's so amazingly written!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
I hope this is updated! Your writing is wonderful. The characters are so rich. (I hope Gilbert and Ludwig can be happy together. o.o)
Amy chapter 15 . 5/24/2015
Update soon? 3
Jack chapter 15 . 5/7/2015
This story is wonderful. Brilliant writing and a moving plot. I can't wait to read more.
clarissa chapter 15 . 3/28/2015
this was very good! I'm glad to have read this update: so many exciting (yet STRESSFUL) developments! I enjoy reading this fic because it makes me feel so many different emotions - thank you for writing this, I really appreciate it!
Diana chapter 15 . 3/25/2015
Your writing is always worth the wait! I'm so excited for the next chapter!
Heat-Reba chapter 15 . 3/23/2015
I'm actually in love with this story! I've re-read this story and its prequel more times than I'm willing to admit. It's so addicting! The emotions, the psychological aspect of it, the whole general structure ! Pure and utter genius ! Thank you for this brilliant story. I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter! :)
HetaPoke4Evr chapter 15 . 3/14/2015
Okay okay... -trying to breathe easy- I already wrote a comment of support on deviantart, but I can't stop THINKING about this chapter and how amazing it was! XD I mean, gosh, you are my favorite fanfiction writer! I can't WAIT for the next chapter! Again, I feel like I'm suffering! -squealing in excitement- Again, please take your time, but I'm SO happy to have at least this chapter you let us read recently!/ I adore your artistic writing ability! (Plus, you're a SUPER kind person whenever you respond, so thank you for being a wonderful person on the inside, too ;u; ) Have a wonderful day, sweetie!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/13/2015
This story is gettin goood! I really hope luddy ends up with gilly!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/13/2015
Thank you for uploading this on the most stressful and examful week of my life xDD I had to wait a lot to fucking read it! But it was worthy... Except that I need more *sighs*
Pofc chapter 15 . 3/11/2015
You know, I had a strange thought while reading this. I guess the S&M reminded me of Fifty Shades of Gray(because there's been so much media coverage on that) and I wondered why we try to put things like Fifty Shades into a movie, when we have THIS beauty. Really, if I ever see your fic made into a movie, I will die happy. You give such amazing voice to the characters and you are always bold and open to whatever lies in the deep chasms of human emotion. Thank you so much for updating and deciding to continue. I look forward to the next chapter.
Em chapter 15 . 3/10/2015
Love this! Glad you're writing again :)