Reviews for Submission
K chapter 14 . 1/27
This is one of my all-time favorite fics. Please keep writing!
Huge fan chapter 14 . 1/22
Please please please update! I love this story so much and I miss reading it! I check back all the time to see if there is a new chapter, it would really make my day to see one! 3
vodkaliciousunflower chapter 14 . 1/18
Oh maaaan this is way too good to end. Hope you are considering on updating this year **)/?
Heh GAAAAAAAY chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
I kinda skipped the smut, but still... cute chapter, especially with that prucan moment. Also... MAMMA MIA?! Fabulous! (i thought i was the only one!)
DefinitelyNotGay chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
I hope this updates soon, This is the best fanfiction have ever had the pleasure of reading!
PizzaAndBeer chapter 14 . 12/20/2014
I do hope you update this some more! It's such a delicious, guilty pleasure and this last chapter was the best one yet.
PizzaAndBeer chapter 9 . 12/19/2014
This is like a stupidly sexy soap opera and I love it!
PizzaAndBeer chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
I'm really intrigued by this. Already the best germacest I have read. That being said, I'm already heartbroken about FelI!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/17/2014
so when is the next chapter coming?
Guest chapter 14 . 11/26/2014
This is great, amazing, Awesome! I really hope you will update soon
AliFyre chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
I really love this fic, as well as the prequel, and feel awful for not reviewing before now. You write the pair of them so honestly, I really enjoy it. I really really look forward to the next update, and must sincerely thank you for all the work you have put into the fics thus far. Really well done! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 10/3/2014
*wipes tears* I just love this fic so much
EricaHarp chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Hi! I just wanted to say I love your writing and I've read "Obsession" as well and now I'm
moving on to this. Your characterization and plot are amazing. I do have one question though: Would Ludwig still have been sexually attracted to Gilbert had he not read all those doujinshis and fan fictions about yaoi and incest? Were those things merely a stimulant to Ludwig's feelings to his brother?
Thank you much! Can't wait for more updates! :)
anonie chapter 14 . 8/22/2014
This chapter was amazing (as are all of them ). However, the raw emotion in this one just broke my heart. I wish I had some helpful points to give you, but I can't find anything wrong or that needs fixing. Thank you so much for writing this! One of the best fanfics I've had the pleasure of reading!

My head is pounding with so many questions! Did Gilbert bite Ludwig as a kind of revenge for being the 'favorite son', or was it really for pleasure? Does Gilbert eventually come to the conclusion that he is in fact cheating on Matt? When will Sebastian figure everything out? Will Gil develop a serious drug addiction (really hoping not)?

You really keep your readers on the edges of their seats, you know that?
It's wonderful :D

Thanks again, and best wishes to you!
AssassinPyro chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
look forward to the next chapter.