Reviews for How Many Idiots Does It Take
Tokoyonokuni chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Dude, that was awesome.
Hissun chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Best one-shot I've ever read! Couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole thing, and the comebacks in the story are brilliant:) Literally read this 3 times in a row, thanks for the great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
The desk... I ruined my desk. I had a massive nosebleed for hours and now my desk is a fucking bloody dyed mess. BTW, this is how me and my friends acted when we had to help one of my good friends to move in. I got a toothpick straight up my foot... I loved it, the story I meant. Not the toothpick up my foot.
inaaaactive soz chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
hehe, I really like this fic! It was funny and even more funny...and it has yullen! :D
TickingPocketWatches chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I love random everyday plots turned interesting and your creative work. :) so naturally I adored this!
Hikaru113 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Wow! I was still thinking about Lavi towards the end! Kanda slammed the door in his face. What a surprise that must have been. To find not only Allen, but kanda too in the new apartment. It makes me wonder if he stuck around and heard... Unusual noises emitting from the living room. Anyways, I think this is really well written and that you are amazing with every story you have put up here. It's interesting, with how in character you made them, that they can even stand eachother! Much less live together. I thought reading this was really fun and the humor you used was good. I think that's all I got to say. So thank you for the good story!
mitsuyo-chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
That's the best one-shot that I've ever read XD
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
It was so fluffy, like a cloud :)
kuroshiroxyullen chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
oh my god. this is fucking fantastic. it is really IC and funny and hot and wow. it is just perfect. i keep reading it again and again and again. i am in love with this .
raspberriesandrum chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I think it's wonderful! Not a trainwreck at all!

I liked this piece because it showed how Allen and Kanda can work together while still being complete d**ks to one and other, it also touches on Allen's insecurities, and what passes for Kanda's romantic side. Well done!
darket15 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Enjoyed the theme ... Kanda gets pretty abusive in this story, but I liked how you ended it! I could picture the two of them trying to put this desk together.
ao-mido chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
oh i love this! like a usual. u make a good story! funy,fluffy and so thouching hehe...and the charachter realy love that! hope u writing more
spinninground chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I started cackling madly about midway through, and then another quarter later, I felt melting in my chest. Good job! It's everything I've been missing ever since you started focusing on incubation - lots of interaction, a faster pace (yeah, a faster pace, even though it's 10k words about putting together a desk). Not that I'm not still looking forward to incubation - it's just between modern family and kate, I think I'm all preggered out. Looking forward to your Christmas fic!
Kaidious chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Ok i'll admit : i skipped most of the mechanics cause they only get me confused. But. This story is greattttttt. Kanda could be just a little nicer in the beginning yet him building the desk up eventually made me want to jump into a bout of glee. Oh, and i like the ending :D Good work!

Thanks for writing! CHEERS
withoutwingsx chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
XD
That was amazingly amazing.
Nice!