Reviews for Awake
NeverLeaveMe chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This is so beautiful! I love your descriptions SOO much! Keep it up!
The Auburn Girl chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Eeeeee this was so fluffy it hurt. I loved it! :)
nosmaeth chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
finally having the time to read fanfictions...Not regretting stopping by!
This was beautiful. I loved how Celebrían hates the cold, it felt like her, similar to the person I imagine! :D
And in general, lovely.
And I get the difficulty with graphic romance, I'd never laugh. I have trouble with it, so I admire all who do not. Like you. It was lovely and very... elvish in a way. :D
I don't feel capable of producing sensible sentences, but I loved it and thank you for this!
Tie-grr chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I literally fell in love with Elrond this weekend and went researching his character. Found out about Celebrian and started with this story and I must say, you have me completely hooked. I loved it, it was adorable. Beautiful.
MHZutaraFanGirl chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I more than enjoyed it...geez, I cannot describe how much I loved this! The ending was so adorable...I was squealing the remainder of the day after reading this. Really, it's a gem! :D I really love, love, love, love, love love 100X it! Elrond was perfectly in character, and Celebrian was really enjoyable to read. Excellent writing-perfect all around, I dare say-and absoultely no flaws! It is as pure as untouched snow! Really, I loved it.

I could ramble on and on about how much I simply adored this story, but I do not think there would be enough room to list all the amazing things about it. So, I will leave it simply at, "Absolutely perfect".
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Seriously... do you want to be my new best friend?

You are amazing!

I loooovveed this :D
Enchantedkingdom1245 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
what a lovely story. you are a lovely writer!
Hellga chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Awww. Sweet.
Crookneck chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Great story! Can't wait for an update!
Marchwriter chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Very sweet-loved the details of the ring
Oleanne chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Mmmmm - what a nice way to wake up on your Birthday. And an equally nice way to indulge in a story in the morning. Thanks for the story!
maria chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Awww that is adorable! It was Her birthday! I loved youe story. There are not many Elrond/Celebrian stories but hus one is nice :)
AnneWithane chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Awww...this is lovely. A very sweet moment of tenderness between the two. I liked it very much!
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
A very sweet, warm and wonderfull story. Thank you, for a wonderfull time!
LalaithElerrina chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Ahh. Elrond is such a sweet, thoughtful husband.