Reviews for An Adventure With Aliens
Reldresal chapter 14 . 6/23/2014
The Doctor doesn't usually erase the memories of people who know things they shouldn't. Not at all, in fact. The Brilliant Book 2012 describes the first meeting of the Doctor and Strax.
Reldresal chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
This claims that the Doctor is powerless without the TARDIS, his Sonic Screwdriver, or his psychic paper. In order-the TARDIS was mostly inoperative between 1970 and 1973, from 1963-68 and between 1982 and 1989 he'd didn't have a Sonic Screwdriver, and he lasted without the paper from 1963 to 2005. He once defeated a Rutan without any of these things.
Reldresal chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
A vendetta? After two episodes out of 800? And the Doctor isn't in telepathic contact with the TARDIS. If that was true, why did they say they'd never talked before in The Doctor's Wife?
Reldresal chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
The Vulcan Nerve Pinch in A 1964 Doctor Who episode? Or just something that looks like one? Anyway, that's happened a lot of times to him over the years-someone coming at him from behind.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
Well, that was a little bizarre story, but I enjoyed it, even if some reference pass over my head. Keep going!
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
Hm, so Earth is in the crossfire between an alien war? That was interesting, very interesting, I'm enjoying so far. I guess Captain Pirate didn't expect to have to save the world. Keep going!
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
"To be perfectly honest, the Pirate Captain had gotten just a bit tired of lying low for the past six months. A good adventure was like a shanty or a Ham Night; liable to get out of control, but still useful for preventing boredom. Of course, he preferred an adventure with minimal threat to life and limb, thank you very much."

I just loved this paragraph, for some reason. I don't know, you just capture Pirate Captain's personality so well. Also, the new Bishop of Oxford has huge guts to face Queen Vicky. Speaking of her, I liked the twist, using the Doctor's TARDIS for whatever reason I'll learn in the future (I just watched ONE episode of Dr. Who, the one in the end of the universe, so I can't tell much, but I had osmosis of the lore). Keep going!
Ominae chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Not a bad buildup of things here for this chapter.
ida4444 chapter 14 . 3/15/2013
Cool! I'll miss the Doctor and Donna, though. Ah well, it'll be nice to focus back on the pirates.

Until the next fic!
TheReaderWithAScarf chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
This was an awesome story!
futureauthor13 chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
A really fun story :) Well written and entertaining! I can't wait for the next Pirateverse story.
ida4444 chapter 13 . 3/11/2013
But Brave was an awful movie! It was cute, I guess, but the plot was lacking terribly.

Anyway, this was fun to read and I like how everything worked out. Pretty amazing!
Ominae chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
LOL! The arrival of the Doctor is certainly funny. XD
ida4444 chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
Victoria in allegiance with pirates? I never thought that would happen. But I assume you have something planned for her in the near future.
ida4444 chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
Everything's falling into place... How exciting!