Reviews for Keep Calm and Carry On
KassieJean chapter 2 . 1/14
I can see that others like it, and I'm sure if I took the time I might, but at the moment all I see is something unrealistic. Not because of the appearing in that world. But as a private person, the fact that she's just tossing information left and right and judging the characters based on what she knows. The fact Mycroft hasn't had her removed or anything, because she would obviously appear a threat, intentionally or not. I've never had a delusion that'd appear real so I can only say that in my limited experience she should have know that it was real.
KassieJean chapter 1 . 1/14
I hate her character already, omg. The sheer cliche and ignorance, I'm dying.
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 16 . 1/13
Penelope Zozes chapter 59 . 1/12
It took me 2 days to re read your story...LOVED IT! You have such a talent, I applaud all your efforts. You did well, humanizing Sherlock. I love Jayne, she's just...amazing. I thought your characterizations were accurate and well done...I can"t wait to follow your sequel, I'm sure it will be an equal success Always keep your passion :)
liziprincsma chapter 58 . 11/27/2016
I'm sorry for your mother, I've also lost people nearby and I can only say that life continues and becomes a little easier even though we will always miss them, we will see the memories not only with sadness but with joy. I returned because I wanted to see the continuation of Keep Calm and Carry On and although it has not happened I see that you continue writing which I am content and I hope you find the inspiration of this story that I really enjoy and hope to see the end.

Sorry if you do not understand me
I speak Spanish.
ninjagirlA2O chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
are you planning to write a sequel?
katniss12 chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Will there be a sequel?
ladymonkey chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
it's funny I started actually reading your stuff on your other account with your lost boy story. And then I read your authors note on the story love it I love your writing in general! ️
galwidanatitud chapter 58 . 9/4/2016
finally caught up with all the chapters. such an excellent story. so eagerly waiting for the sequel. there will be a sequel, right? please? *batting eyelashes*
klariza-riza chapter 46 . 9/3/2016
I'm sorry but this chapter just re tells what happened in the show no tweaking because of Jayne's existence. The reason why character insert stories exists because the people in the fandom wants to know how can one person change the plot just by existing in the show. I know you tweaked some of the events but if you don't keep the sense of altering the plot it does not give any excitement. I also know that this story is already finished but i hope you don't make the same mistake on your next story
klariza-riza chapter 45 . 9/3/2016
I'm a bit confused why doesn't Jayne interact that much with the main storyline? i mean she's a fan and that she literally knows every single episode of the show yet the only thing that i see her interact (aka tempered the storyline with her existence) with the storyline is when the woman came
Bettymoon chapter 11 . 8/24/2016
Enjoying this so far although a little perturbed by the cooking/cleaning to win male approval thing going on?!
liziprincsma chapter 58 . 8/2/2016
ho¡ plis plis plis continualo por favor
es tan bueno
publica la secuela yaaaa¡
Guest chapter 58 . 7/17/2016
OH GOD. I've just finished reading the fanfic and IT WAS AMAZING!
Please please please, write a sequel!
kobuntan chapter 58 . 6/11/2016
The only thing that kept bugging me is that she knew Sherlock and the show and stuff, yet she didn't really know what is going to happen..? Like..?
1,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »