Reviews for Keep Calm and Carry On
Exactly how much Sherlock did she watch if she doesn't remember the plotline?
Doesn't she already know?
Critics chapter 3 . 2/22
I totally agree with KassieJean

KassieJean: I can see that others like it, and I'm sure if I took the time I might, but at the moment all I see is something unrealistic. Not because of the appearing in that world. But as a private person, the fact that she's just tossing information left and right and judging the characters based on what she knows. The fact Mycroft hasn't had her removed or anything, because she would obviously appear a threat, intentionally or not. I've never had a delusion that'd appear real so I can only say that in my limited experience she should have know that it was real.
Critics chapter 4 . 2/22
No, just no. All the characters are too OOC. Sherlock just won't hold a stranger's hand in HIS BED. He would analyze every detail about said person's psychological issues and throw it back at her viciously and insult her to oblivion. Sorry, I just want to share my thought. You've made an effort in writing this fic though. It would be a lot better if Jayne is a lot smarter and less annoying. Cooking and cleaning the scruffy flat to please the men? It screams too cliché, don't you think? Also, as John Watson said in season 2, Sherlock would outlive God trying to have the last word. All I see from chapter 1 through 4 is only that Sherlock's too silent, too dumb, and too FLAT. Sorry, but I still don't see why this story has made it to top SherlockxOC fiction on this site. I have read plenty other fictions below this story that are more engaging and worthy but have not recieved enough attention. The writing, the flow of this story, and most importantly, the main characters' personalities are all wrong.
The Otaku Lady Priya chapter 58 . 2/22
The... Suicide was shown too much hastily in my opinion... But still, the rest was great.

Her appearance in 'other dimension' is still a mystery- the one that Mycroft seems to 'understand' and yet, said nothing. She didn't even question him. Strange.

I loved the way your Oc took care of everyone- I truly loved it. She wasn't perfect, but quiet and accepting. Loved the way you defined her.
And you successfully made my mouth water with those dishes! Oh dear!

I added your amazing story to my favs, and now I'm off to read the sequel!
Keep up the good work!
Wait, what?
sci-fi-rocks chapter 50 . 1/26
Do you realise you had them order meat in a vegetarian restaurant?
You lost me at "crawled into Sherlock's lap ".
How can this be in the top OC fics?
1CaptainxUnderscore1 chapter 4 . 1/16
Jeez... I got to chapter 4 before your OC completely ruined me. She's so damn annoying! I normally like OC stories but gosh. And I can't help but feel the characters are just so... OOC and that they'll get even more OOC if I were to continue reading this story(not going to happen, sorry.) But, to not be a complete bitch, the writing itself is pretty good so there's that.
CasJeanne chapter 2 . 1/14
CasJeanne chapter 1 . 1/14
I hate her character already, omg. The sheer cliche and ignorance, I'm dying.
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 16 . 1/13
Penelope Zozes chapter 59 . 1/12
It took me 2 days to re read your story...LOVED IT! You have such a talent, I applaud all your efforts. You did well, humanizing Sherlock. I love Jayne, she's just...amazing. I thought your characterizations were accurate and well done...I can"t wait to follow your sequel, I'm sure it will be an equal success Always keep your passion :)
liziprincsma chapter 58 . 11/27/2016
I'm sorry for your mother, I've also lost people nearby and I can only say that life continues and becomes a little easier even though we will always miss them, we will see the memories not only with sadness but with joy. I returned because I wanted to see the continuation of Keep Calm and Carry On and although it has not happened I see that you continue writing which I am content and I hope you find the inspiration of this story that I really enjoy and hope to see the end.

Sorry if you do not understand me
I speak Spanish.
ninjagirlA2O chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
are you planning to write a sequel?
1,018 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »