Reviews for Keep Calm and Carry On
wolviegurl chapter 58 . 5/25
This story is wonderful I have truly enjoyed reading it. I hope that you will be able to continue this story very soon.
KEZZ 1 chapter 58 . 5/25
Great story and I am looking forward to more soon O:-)
Marie chapter 58 . 5/18
Hope your health improves soon!
Beth-TauriChick chapter 58 . 5/11
Hugs to you, sweetie! I hope things get better.
SwedishFanFictionLover chapter 58 . 5/9
Don't worry about us, what matter is that you rest up and become healthy (frisk) again

Make sure to rest and i hope you're fine soon :)

Xoxo :3
Thank you so much for letting us know :) I'm really relieved right now, since I love your story.
Hope you feel better, and we will be patiently waiting.
Believe in Bowties chapter 58 . 5/9
Feel better
Atomica96 chapter 58 . 5/9
:D take your time and get well! We aren't going anywhere!
C chapter 57 . 5/9
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I realize that life gets in the way (and I hope you continue to get better!) so I just wanted to let you know that there are a ton of readers who really care about your story. I don't want to pressure you in any way, but I'd really appreciate an update or quick note about when you are thinking to update so I don't check on this story every single day and want to cry every single day. I love this story, and thank you so so so much for writing :)
3broomstix chapter 57 . 3/30
The day is March 30, 2015 and you last updated on December 27, 2014. If I'm correct, your birthday was the very next day. Happy belated birthday. The time is currently 4:28 in the morning and I have spent the last few hours reading this story. It is 57 chapters and I ate it up like candy. Now imagine my disappointment when I find out that is hasn't been updated in months. I am miserable, I'm fighting to kee my eyes open, my body aches, I'm exhausted, I'm hungry, im irritated, and I'm a little annoyed. I loved this story more than words can say and I don't know how to properly express my feelings. I Came very close at different points during the morning and night to just turning off my phone and going to be but I decided that I was going to finish it if it was the last thing I did. So here we are, my being fanfictionless, and you doing whatever you do at 4:32 in the morning. Please update as soon as possible because their is a young girl out here who would greatly appreciate it.
Born in 20th Century chapter 52 . 2/28
I'm looking forward to reading your Hobbit fanfiction! (will it have a pairing?) I love hobbit fics :)
Montanasmith5897 chapter 41 . 2/17
You are a saint. Chapter 41 made me so happy with the recipe at the bottom. I'm getting my sherlock/fanfic fix and learning new recipes and cooking skills at the same time.
Montanasmith5897 chapter 28 . 2/17
I am just in awe of your writing. Everything is so detailed from the subtle designs on a pillow to the way she cooks. I swear by your descriptions alone I could probably recreate one of the meals in my own kitchen. The details are written in such an easy fashion that it's not over bearing either and the dialogue just flows beautifully. All the characters have a believable quality to them as well. Just all around fantastic!
GoodyGumDrops chapter 1 . 2/12
Jayne handled that far better than most would. Haha, waking up in the bed of such an iconic character! "Shirley" got taller, thinner, and stronger-that part cracked me up! I love this story so much. Such an interesting concept! I love the nicknames for Donovan and Anderson as well. That part made me smile! Very whimsical, very wonderful! Sherlock's character is written on point as well. He's quite hard to capture in writing, but you did him justice!
Marie chapter 57 . 2/4