Reviews for The Way It Should Have Been
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Really liked this.
I remember very well how many of us were pissed bc of this episode. Not because it was bad, but because Regina again was hurt like crazy.
Thank you! Well done dear!
BSwifty1997 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
i loved this :)
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
:)(: I was so pissed with Henry and Emma this episode. I had a death wish for both of them
-Regina is my favorite character by the way.
I'm just going to replace the moment on the show with this or even something remotely close.
Thank you for cheering me up, even if the episode was last year. :)(:
srortiz87 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
LOVED THIS SO MUCH!
JSC86 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
sweet.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
See that is what should have happen! Or at least being kinder to Regina and giving her hugs but no they just left her all alone and sad!
I really enjoyed reading this one-shot!
entre-lagrimas-y-suspiros chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Aah that was cute and tender. It almost drove away all the bad Emma feels I got from the promo. This was a good safe for those scenes, well done!
Ava1980 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Loved it! Now change it to "M" and finish! lol
Korderoo chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I loved this! Thank you for the much needed repairs!
polybi chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Forget SQ for a second. You stop using magic...basic change who you are...help save the day...and THIS is how they treat you?

And no one takes responsibility for how they got to where they are...especially a cwrtain teacher!

Ill be upfront, I'm liking fanfic OUAT better than ABC OUAT. But then, who listens TO US...THE FANS?

Good story. Sorry for the rant.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is how the episode should be end!
Really, come on that's unfair, I mean how could they just forget her. Henry or Emma could take her too, couldn't they? Somewhat I feel like Henry's telling her 'good job mom and bye'.

For the first time since I'm watching this show tears comes to my eyes as I watched how they just leave her, and how broke her heart is :'(
The writer could make better than this. Yeah true love is loving just a good person and don't to a bad person. Great messages there.

Sorry for long comment. I like your story better :)
Jason chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I am getting cheered up now with these fanfics and the different outlook of what should have happened. Love the moment in this fan fic when Regina was walking past Emma and Henry, Henry grabbed her hand and told her she can walk with them. :)
karjens44 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Ok right now I'm still so disgusted with Emma and Henry that very little can make me like them again...jut this helped a lot.
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
:) YAY! I really like that Emma knows, and she says what Regina can't yet admit. And slowly, our crushed little hearts begin to heal...
Lisa chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I'm so glad that people are writing alternate versions to that scene...it broke my heart. I like this version better!