Reviews for Forever Young
Rychan6 chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
The adorableness is too much
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
One word.
Two syllables.
Update. (:
blackrobin chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
this is so sweet and cute and the ending going to make me cry!
Melting Angels chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Aww this is so sweet :')
markstn41 chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
awesome work keep it up.
Angeline chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
...I didn't think Bunny would feel that eay for Jackā€¦ Anyway please continue and Jack is adorable
freefall-gypsy chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Please, please, please make it a Bunnyfrost, Jackrabbit, snowbunny whatever you want to call it

ABCDEFGH. . .I. . .Love. . .this. . .Story! Update
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Oh my freakin god! Piz piz piz UPDATE SOON! PLEASE Im in LOVE with this story hear me!? LUV! So yeah piz update soon! Or I might have ta track ya down like a STALKER and get ya ta write another chapter! (Im Kidding about being stalker and tracking u down because I'm lazy and don't feel like doing all that WORK! :D But still will it kill ya ta update?) Well piz update soon and I hope ta c ya soon with a new chapter! :D bye!
Orangefur chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
I really reallllllllyyyyyy like the story, and I hope you can finish it. It was pretty cute the way Bunny and Tooth took over care for little Jack while he is a 5-year-old. Did North bring back the staff just in case? Because you haven't mentioned it past were Bunny is talking to Tooth about Jacks powers. Perhaps North put it somewhere safe, and it will not be mentioned until he (Jack) turns back. But please keep it going!
By Orangefur of all the Clans
xMidnightAurorax chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
why has it been so long since your last update? seriously im enjoying this story!
Zero'sFamiliar chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Hahaha I really like this story so far! I have read ones where he turns into a pooka but this one is surprisingly original! I love it! Update as soon as possible please! I am totally in love! xx 3 Zero
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Oh nice Bunny (sniggers) please update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
adorable
GraceForever chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Haha, great story! Love Tooths instincts and how you made Jack a little kid! Keep up the good work!
lilalove88 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
LOVEITpleasewritemoresoon!

ps: no jackrabbit. I think its cute when they are just like brothers!