Reviews for My Missing Link
TimeLadySpitfire chapter 1 . 3/15
More please its too good!
zIvyz chapter 5 . 6/25/2015
:'( why did you do this to me?
zIvyz chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
Ooooooooo... DUN DUN DUUUN! This is taking an interesting turn... Heheheheh! I like this! I'm way too excited.
Freya the Mistwolf chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
How very interesting. So, they die in Hyrule and end up in New York? Curiouser and curiouser... I really like the idea, please update soon!
ColonelPony chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Okay...I can't...this makes no sense. I'm sorry, I tried reading a few chapters. You have potential as a writer. Just make sure you read over your work before posting and see if it makes sense as a reader. Maybe ask for a peer review.
ColonelPony chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Exploding dinosaurs? Dafuq?
ColonelPony chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Um, okay... Not entirely sure what I just read.
Why did Zelda turn into a bird, again?
Zombies N Such chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
This is Dark Love Link's alternate account saying Yes a sequel will be made yay for Link! _ 3
rosa2062 chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Amazing story! The love the hate. Yaoi! Srry. Love love love!
Husker Free Wolf chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
I just love this story...Is it to late to ask for a sequel to this?
It's okay if you take forever on it though...I just don't want to see their love fail when this was such a sad ending!
Believe it or not, but i got some high hopes for this story, if you were to continue that is.
Please don't leave it here!
I know you said TEN reviews, but people are lazy...Sad i know, but we all truly CARE!
In time you will get reviews i am sure, but you should plan on making another part to this please.
Link Love Dark chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Cool story bro, now tell it again :}
Crystal Hope Dragon chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
I loved this! Romantic, deep, sad ending though. Excuse me, I need to go play a Zelda game now.
Dehmer chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
It so childish at times... THAT IT FUCKING HILARIOUS! I LOVE IT!
Bree the Raven chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Make a sequel! Please this story is so amazing
Trigerchip chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Love the story keepup the good work