Reviews for Misplaced Time, Misplaced Body
sharingankakashi007 chapter 3 . 1/14
amazing beginning hopefully he can change things in time
and hashirama is not too badly wounded i hope
looking forward to more
lord-kurama chapter 3 . 11/11/2016
Seems interesting, it's different from others, unique among other timeline fics
lord-kurama chapter 2 . 11/11/2016
Interesting start never read any fic staring at this partical part of the timeline
lord-kurama chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Awesome chapter loved it
Foxesroses chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
Please continue
Foxesroses chapter 2 . 9/4/2016
Love it
Kitsune chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
This is a wonderful story. I wish you will continue it because I love it.
1sunfun chapter 3 . 7/3/2016
Nice Story.
Lulumo chapter 3 . 6/1/2016
Aww, I kinda wished Naruto could somehow take Kurama with him. They're partners.
Dr. Z chapter 3 . 5/28/2016
Mister... it's 2016 now when will you update your story again? :( I really, really like it you see especially of how you think about this story where Naruto merge with Madara of the past. It's so unique to other stories and I couldn't help but to anticipate of what will happen now that Naruto!Madara is a nuke-nin and what will Hashirama do after knowing that Madara is out there somewhere in the Shinobi World doing god-knows-what.

I really, really like this story so please update. I already read it 3 times you know :( 2 times last year and now...

I hope you update. Thank you.
theman1111 chapter 3 . 4/13/2016
yo update man
Guest Person chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
love this story so far!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
13 years old, Tobirama died 3 years later nameing Sarutobi his succesor
Neleothesze chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
The way you've built this story is almost ridiculously interesting and the blending of Naruto and Madara's personalities seemed so well executed that immersing myself into the story was effortless.

Do you have any plans of continuing the fanfic or is it abandoned?
LittleWesties9 chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
This is the second time I've read this, and still it is amazing. I love this fanfic! You sir are awesome :D hope to read more of Hashirama and Madara/Naruto interactions, also the merging of Naruto and Madara. On another note... I don't care if you only update once a year! Please please please please please update eventually DX I need this!