Reviews for Pop Tarts, Jane Foster, and Skype
Ohh chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Sequel to when Thor Skypes and emails Jane
SorceressSupreme chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
lol that's cute. my sister told me about your stories and i wanted to check them out. my sister, best friend, and i are always making thor dumber than he's supposed to be -winces- though he's really not dumb i guess. he's just got the mind of a warrior :) anywho i can totally relate to your A/N
SheWhoWalksUnseen1902 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
HILLARIOUS! a one shot story im writing is like that. me and my sister avengerize movies, games, even daily life... so we are always coming up with 'stories'. you should read my one shot one, run chicken run. its really funny... and short. :)
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
D'aww. How cute is Thor here? And I agree with you and your sister, Thor's not really as stupid as fandom tends to make him out to be. :-D Tony's great here, as well, especially being thoughtful enough to buy Thor pop-tarts. You did a great job with characterization. This is my favorite line: "However, I disagree with your statement of my inability to live without these treats." :-D Thanks for sharing!
Lastavica chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Thank you! PEople often paint Thor like a dumb jock, a throw-away character, paling in comparison to the complexity of Loki's character! (though he may lack the complexity that Loki has, complexity isn't a universal good. Thor has more broad strokes and they are his!)

He comes off clueless because he's DIFFERENT. He's from another world and other customs and an old world mentality. He's not 21st century american. He's Thor! :D

I liked that Thor although ignorant of certain things for obvious reasons, he's learning. He is using his mind to reason things he's never seen before.
A appreciated that realism!
:D
win
julliet15 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I personally don't know Thor too well as a character, so I trust that he is not slow-witted, as you said. The formatting on this story could have been better, but otherwise I think it's nice.