Reviews for Just Have Faith
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is brilliant! I loved the Bunny-Sophie interaction in the movie too, and you captured that very well here. Great job!
Hatter and Hare Productions chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Dear Ballad of a Fool,

Oh, come on! That's all? He just lets her go?! He the freakin Easter Bunny! He could take her in his arms, take her away, and make a little family of half-bunny/human hybrids! And run Easter like a boss with a family that loves him and he loves utterly in return!

Ahem, it is actually a little lovely tale, and I am definetly please with it. The characters, and ideas, are good, and I really did lke it overall. My only complaint is the ending, it was just a little too sudden for my taste. Otherwise, great job! Keep it up!

Sincerely Mad,
The Marvelous March Hare
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Awwww it's soo sweet! I love it great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
whats wrong with jamie?
BBauzzie chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
GRAAAAHHHHH, WHY THE HELL WOULD SOPHIE... NO... JUST NO... SHE DOESN'T SOUND LIKE SHE LOVES HIM. GAAAHAHHAAHGAGAGAGAHAGGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAAKKKK *breaks down into overdramatic tears* BUNNNYYYYYYYYY, STOP HEEERRRRRRR.
LooneyLockhart chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
awh!
Makokam chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Well that was not what I was expecting at all.
Quite good though.

Not sure what else to say.
It was sad that she was going into this for other people. Obviously.
I very much liked her, "Hop hop" at the end.
The line, "Thanks for believing in me" was oddly placed. At first I thought Sophie was the one who said it. Which I honestly thought was a nice touch, but then I reread that sentence and realized it was Bunnymund talking. It would have worked better if you'd moved the "she whirled around" part to the beggining of the sentence where she says the "hop hop" line.

I also get the feeling she would have been quite happy to live alone and write. Or maybe even bail on humanity in general and live in The Warren. Though, that is kind of extreme and, even though I think he would actually mind, Bunnymund probably wouldn't let her.

Ya know, I don't usually try so hard to find things to say. Most times I'd leave. It at the first two lines, so obviously you struck a cord here...

Makokam out.
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Marriage out of necessity. Man, even though it's not for love, she truly loves Jamie & Bunnymund.

You beautifully portrayed them in such a situation. Well done.
Nana28461 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Perfect
Toothiana chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is so good. It gives me so much feels.
Kenna24601 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
awww! Bunny is my favorite character! (HISSSSSSSS! MINE!)
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
THAT WAS SO CUTE.
splattermusic chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This is just adorable, there needs to be more bunny/Sophie stories like this, or just stories in general...
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Aww so cute
Eisee does it chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This was a beautifully written fic. Watching Bunny and Sophie interacting with each other during the movie just made me go "awwww...that's so sweet and adorable!" This story you wrote was very sad, but also very hopeful. Sophie is still clearly the sweet, believing, lovable girl from before but now she's also taking up the responsibilities of adulthood. While it's a bit sad that she seems to be marrying out of necessity rather than genuine love, it's good to know that she still has the sense of hope about her, regardless of her circumstances. Excellent work. I hope there's a follow-up to this, maybe with Bunny seeing Sophie's kids? :)