Reviews for Worth It
SmilesSaveLives chapter 9 . 1/3
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREAT! BEYOND AMAZING JOB ON THE ENTIRE THING!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 8 . 1/3
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I LOVE IT! AWESOME JOB!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 7 . 1/3
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMG! Wait...but Nisroc is human during the day...What's going to happen when the sun sets?
Fantastic chapter! I LOVE NisrocXAnt!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 6 . 1/3
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMG ANT! OH NOOO! GO SAVE HIM NISROC! OMG!
Awesome chapter!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 5 . 1/3
LOVE IT! Awesome job :)
SmilesSaveLives chapter 4 . 1/2
OHMYGAWD! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I love Nisroc soooo much though! You put him down, Kalona! :P
Fantastic chapter!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 3 . 1/2
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NISROC! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMG OMG OMG!
(But AMAZING chapter!)
SmilesSaveLives chapter 2 . 1/2
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMG THAT WAS THE BEST KIND OF BROTHER FRUSTRATED FIGHTING EVER! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! FABULOUS JOB!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 1 . 1/2
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! THIS IS SOOOO AMAZING! I LOVE IT!
For My Personal Pleasure chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! THAT IS FRICKIN BEAUTIFUL! Cheers to Kalona saving Stevie Rae and Rephaim following him! A warm congrats to Nisroc for being amazing and saving little itty bitty Ant and keeping him safe! Ant, calm yourself. You already apologized and he told you it was okay. Chillax, kiddo. All will be well:) YAY! They are Imprinted:D Amazing, super-duper-blooper! Yay! Yay!
For My Personal Pleasure chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Awwwwww! They're all cute little human boys! How sweet! NISROC! WHAT DID WE TALK ABOUT ABOUT BEING SO FRICKIN STUBBORN? HM? Shame! Now go save precious Ant before he dies! Gosh! He better be good real soon or I'm gonna smack him. :c No need to be so stubborn. Seriously. It is pointless. Aw, Stevie Rae:) Such a good Mama High Priestess! *thumbs up* So sweet! Good chapter! Kalona...there are no words for you. Now go be happy with your beautiful sons! I COMMAND IT SO! You, too, Rephaim! Go congratulate your brothers! Sweet chapter:) Loved it! Chapter 7, I'm comin' for ya!
For My Personal Pleasure chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
A stubborn attitude will not solve anything, Nisroc. So behave yourself and listen. Aw:) Ant is just like a little puppy:) You're doing great with all of their characters - especially Kalona. It sounds like something he would actually say! Kudos to you! :) I thought it was great how he got jealous of Rephaim. It's natural and just so funny as always:) I should know; I'm the oldest of my brothers and sisters:) Great chapter, as always! Now let's venture onward towards the next!
For My Personal Pleasure chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Nisroc, we don't blame people! It isn't nice! And it is especially not nice to piss Kalona off! DO you not know this already, or what? Rephaim, DO SOMETHING! HELP Nisroc! Calm your dad down! Stevie Rae, dear, it's okay. *pats head* We understand you're upset that he's hurt and Rephaim was almost murdered and Ant was almost ran over. We understand, child:) Yay! Kalona killed Dallas! Very creative how he did, too! I must say I am impressed:) Stupid Dallas. Anyway. next chapter! SO EXCITED!
For My Personal Pleasure chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
NOOO! God, I hate Dallas! Someone just needs to end his stupid, pathetic, useless, worthless life already! Gosh! Ugh, I'm so upset. Awwww! Nisroc saved Ant! Awwwwwwwww! I'm touched:) That's so sweet:) And I love how Kalona saved Rephaim and Stevie Rae:) Perfect, just perfect! Still, Dallas sucks monkey turds. Gosh! Ugh! Good and suspenseful chapter! Love it! Next: chapter 4!
For My Personal Pleasure chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Ooooh! Kalona is HERE! I am officially excited now! Ant is just adorable:) Like a little doll! *picks him up and squeezes him* Sweet kid. Anyway, I thought it was hilarious how easy Rephaim was just standing there talking to him and deflecting his shots! Hahaha:D That was cute! And Stevie Rae is so straight forward sometimes:) Great chapter! Onto the next! Yay!