Reviews for Return to Me
rg521 chapter 17 . 8/19
I've never seen the movie, but this story was awesome. I wish there was more.
Airline chapter 17 . 3/7/2014
Hi !
Firstly i liked this story very much. :-)
I haven't seen the film, and i'm grateful for it because it seemed like there were a lot of similar scenes, which is not strictly negative. I read it like a "romantic comedy", with some cliches scenes, a cute couple and littles things like Sydney, Mackensie's dog, Brittany's family, the umbroglio with the heart transplant, the big romantic gesture of Santana when she travels to get B back that said "film adaptation".. But It was great, made me laugh and feel many emotions.
I regret that you didn't make it more personal, the development of their relationship itself hasn't been thouroughly written. And i felt that, maybe, Brittana happened only because of the heart. It would have been more powerful to make an angsty Brittana fic with B dying and S finding a bit of her in somebody else, only to discover that the heart proved that she was still deeply attached to B. Just sayin' ;-)
Anyway i enjoyed it a lot, i'm being petty and sharing my thoughts here !
badass26 chapter 17 . 2/9/2014
I love the story very much. I agree with what guest 212 said. I hoped santana loved B for who she is and not bec B has mac's heart. The story shld hve expanded to cover that. Good write nevertheless. Looking forward to yr next story.
xxKOEMI-CHANxx chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
Great story! The movie was sooo good! This fic was a perfect Brittana adaptation of it! :)
guest 212 chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
okay.. but i was wrong.. i hoppe that britt and san love each other for each other not because britt has macs heart
Guest 212 chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
I hope she doesn't fall in live with britt just cause she has macs heart
Prettygleekbitch chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
I'm now officially heartbroken. It ended :(
Looking forward to more of your writing in the future :)
XenaLin chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
I absolutely love the movie, and this fic is amazing ) It's as close as it can get I believe.
I had fun reading it even if I didn't review (sorry about that).

Looking forward to reading the next story )
slbsp-33 chapter 17 . 3/2/2013
awesome story...thanks for writing it!
nat452 chapter 16 . 2/18/2013
amazing... plese tell me santana get on a plan nd goes to britt
hurry nd update i needs to read what happens next
Cyan55 chapter 16 . 2/18/2013
Ho yeah San's going to join Britt!
Sadako Mcfly chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
Oh, damn it. I read everything so fast and... now there are no more chapters. Há ]
BizzleB90 chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
Never seen the movie so this is a surprise to me!
xoproudlysoxo chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
This is really good! Happy belated bday by the way and update soon I love this:)
lordsith10 chapter 15 . 2/6/2013
Your fic is very beautiful, like the movie, I love reading it. Please update soon :D
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »