Reviews for Could I Disappear?
PaulIsaHAwttie chapter 52 . 2/16
Very awesome story. Would have loved to know if the wolf pack found any legends from Fred's tribe.
Constructive criticism: the pov changes are really annoying ok. I get that you're trying to show the story from all sides, but it's REALLY annoying.
ptl4ever419 chapter 52 . 10/13/2014
This was an awesoem story! Very unique and cool. I especially love Fred and still not sure how to think of Alice. You write very well
Arwin 01 chapter 52 . 6/26/2014
I was very pleasantly surprised by this story. I read some of the Bree Tanner book but wasn't overly fond of Fred in cannon. Your version however, I was immediately fond of. I think the main reason your turn out isn't what you might have hoped is that he's such an obscure character. Thanks for putting this out there for all us fans to enjoy!
BriyerRose chapter 52 . 2/20/2014
This was a fantastic story! I enjoyed reading it and I hope that you will write more of this poly coven in the future! I added this story to my favorites so that I can read it again sometime!

BriyerRose
natcityjp chapter 52 . 2/9/2014
This was a great story. I really enjoyed it and thought it was very creative and totally original. Fred was a cool vampire. I'm glad u used him. I was sad to see Alice's story, I wish it had ended differently for her. Thanks, I added this to my favs!
xxLEA-LEAMITCHELLxx chapter 52 . 1/6/2014
I love this story, it was amazing to read :D
LOU Xx
kerigocrazy chapter 20 . 11/20/2013
The true coven bond soinds really interesting.
kerigocrazy chapter 19 . 11/20/2013
Wait what? So who the hell is Alice's mate? The plot thickens. ..
kerigocrazy chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
So Eddie's craaazy, lol. I'm excited that Jasper's been rescued, hopefully Em gets out too.
kerigocrazy chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
I like how complimentary their gifts are, it really makes sense to me. Can't wait to see who else you bring in.
kerigocrazy chapter 16 . 11/20/2013
A bromance and the intro of two of my favorite characters! Great chap :)
kerigocrazy chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
Lmao, Vicky's death was perfection.
kerigocrazy chapter 13 . 11/20/2013
Yay! They totally got a clue.
kerigocrazy chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
Oh shit moments are right, lol. I can't wait to see how this all unfolds.