Reviews for Could I Disappear?
geenakmom chapter 52 . 2/9
I adore this story! Such an action packed, intriguing and fantastic storyline. Love the true mates and true coven concept.
imurhuckleberry chapter 52 . 1/23
i just found this story. Let me say WOW. Great job with this pairing.
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 52 . 9/17/2015
I was unsure of this story at first, but it turned out pretty good. If I had any complaints, it would be that there wasn't even scenes that showed that coven lovin'! Come on, they're all together at least once, it needed some good lemons to spice it up! lol
PaulIsaHAwttie chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Just stumbled on this! Such an amazing first chapter. It's wonderful having the insight to what's happening in Icky Vick's camp of horrors too.
Wizards N Dragons Realm chapter 52 . 8/10/2015
Excellent story a must read! I cannot wait to read more story line ups like this one and I absolutely love the Bella and Fred Characters. Keep up the excellent work...
finnickodairlover chapter 52 . 6/27/2015
It was certainly different but I loved it! I love the idea of a true coven and all that it entails and I really like Fred.
misherukuro chapter 36 . 6/25/2015
Thanks for the read. ~,~
Guest chapter 52 . 5/15/2015
I loved this it was so funny and good
PaulIsaHAwttie chapter 52 . 2/16/2015
Very awesome story. Would have loved to know if the wolf pack found any legends from Fred's tribe.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
Constructive criticism: the pov changes are really annoying ok. I get that you're trying to show the story from all sides, but it's REALLY annoying.
ptl4ever419 chapter 52 . 10/13/2014
This was an awesoem story! Very unique and cool. I especially love Fred and still not sure how to think of Alice. You write very well
Arwin 01 chapter 52 . 6/26/2014
I was very pleasantly surprised by this story. I read some of the Bree Tanner book but wasn't overly fond of Fred in cannon. Your version however, I was immediately fond of. I think the main reason your turn out isn't what you might have hoped is that he's such an obscure character. Thanks for putting this out there for all us fans to enjoy!
BriyerRose chapter 52 . 2/20/2014
This was a fantastic story! I enjoyed reading it and I hope that you will write more of this poly coven in the future! I added this story to my favorites so that I can read it again sometime!

BriyerRose
natcityjp chapter 52 . 2/9/2014
This was a great story. I really enjoyed it and thought it was very creative and totally original. Fred was a cool vampire. I'm glad u used him. I was sad to see Alice's story, I wish it had ended differently for her. Thanks, I added this to my favs!
xxLEA-LEAMITCHELLxx chapter 52 . 1/6/2014
I love this story, it was amazing to read :D
LOU Xx