Reviews for Hiding Emotions
kingsmexy chapter 1 . 1/21
Just wanted to drop by and say this was the story that inspired me to write my own series (and two one shots so far) featuring Lux/Kat. Anyways for my review on the story. Overall a really good story, though both characters are OOC they still are very easy to pinpoint as to who they are so no qualms there. The plot line is good and is definitely something I could see happening to poor Lux, and I kind of like how you kept the mysterious guy shrouded instead of just bashing -insert random male champion here-. Have to say I am more accustomed to quotes around the talking and it was a little funky getting used to the dashes, but that is just personal preference. I remember seeing one or two spelling errors but I can't remember where so it obviously wasn't that important. Overall it was a good job at your first attempt a pairing, and I would love to see more from you.
Amakatsu chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
That was absolutely adorable
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
omg this is so good! LOL :D also this is the first kat x lux in this site i think. anyway its awesome! keep writing more! please! XD
SirLagAlot chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
How do I say I love it? I think like that :p. this was (almost flawless) and was just a fun read. 9.5 / 10