Reviews for Mistaken Relations
Dp-Marvel94 chapter 2 . 2/10
This is my second time reading this and it's so good! I just love hilarious misunderstandings so much. And Jack getting to met North made me so happy!
SapphireKiddTaeyeon chapter 2 . 12/11/2020
HA HA HA, LOL, OH MY GOD THIS IS HILARIOUS!
just a randompersontoread chapter 1 . 11/6/2020
this absolutely fantastic
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2020
i was laughing the hole time. Santa's a ghost oh my god YES!
Ben the Lesser chapter 2 . 7/23/2020
I wonder how upset Tooth will be when she learns what she missed.
Cyan Quartz chapter 2 . 4/16/2020
Loved the story my dude! Great stuff.
Basil Allegri chapter 2 . 1/16/2020
That was a good end "realization" XD
Demi clayton chapter 1 . 11/30/2019
I think you should write more, when you can as it is really good so for, please and thank you.
Unknown user chapter 1 . 7/10/2019
E. Aster Bunnymund: (Points at Danny Fenton) Wait, he's not related to Jack Frost?
Sam Manson: Well, duh!
Rossmonster1 chapter 2 . 5/13/2019
Poor Jack OMG I LAUGHED SO HARD AND NOW MY STOMACH HURTS THIS FANFIC IS BEAUTIFUL
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2019
*falls over giggling in the school library*
allman08 chapter 1 . 3/22/2019
Wonderful storry you got here!
VampireApple chapter 2 . 3/11/2019
So, the day you posted this story was the day my area got 30 inches of snow in about 18 hours, with winds of about 50 miles per hour, and the temperature in the negative. Even for my area, which regularly gets over 300 inches of snow a year that was a lot. The snow storm basically shut down the area for about two days, because even the city snow plows were getting stuck.

The next morning my sister and I spent about 6 hours over the course of the day shoveling out our hour, driveway, and cars. The only reason it was so short was because a neighbor took pity on use and helped plow us out with his tractor. That night I crawled into bed, exhausted, and checked my favorite stories list to see if anything had been updated so I could just relax. I was so surprised and pleased to see this fic updated, and I went right to the second chapter, and started reading, and I tried, I really did, but everyone's excitement about the snow, after the day I had had, I just couldn't do it. So I ignored the chapter until today.

I loved it, I really did. I adore how it focused more on Jack and Maddie, and how the spirit of cheer infected them both. Of course Jack believes in Santa. I loved his interacts with him and Bunnymund. So funny. Just, really well done. Thank you for posting another chapter, it truly was a pleasure to read it. I just needed to calm down from my disgust with all things snow and cold. This might be a long, rambling review, but I felt the crazy urge to share the funny coincidence of the timing of your posting this chapter.
Ordalie Gwynfyd chapter 2 . 3/7/2019
I loved this second chapter ! Jack's reaction at the end... xD
WordSmyth chapter 2 . 3/7/2019
Oh my god it got even better!