Reviews for Mistaken Relations
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 8/15
Niiiiice. I'm snickering too, this was so fun to read. I also fully follow the idea that ALL children, belief or not, are on the list. ;) 10/10
Hahaha, this was really cute. I've never read a crossover like this before. But I really liked it. You did a wonderful job on this! :]
Naluforever3 chapter 1 . 6/20
Great story I love that I'll check out your other work as well
nathan-x chapter 1 . 6/10
This fix was...bafflingly hilarious, I must say. I love the way you portray the characters; they stay true to who they are in their respective franchises. For some reason, I'd always thought Jack Frost would know about the dirty, hence why he holds the record for the 'naughty' list. The dialogue is short and sweet but they deliver a punch! This is the best Danny Phantom/Rise of the Guardians crossover fanfiction. It would be nice if there was a follow up fic, maybe Danny Fenton and Jack Frost and something to do with ice?

Overall, good work!
Eagle Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/7
Funny
Secret.Identities chapter 1 . 6/5
HAHAHAHAHA oh gosh that was sooooo hilarious. Jack... father... hehhhhahaha. Bunnymund accusing Jack of having a son hahaha his innocence eheha and meeting the four and Santa and Jack (Jack F, I no they're both F. I mean Fenton)...
Too bad it didn't continue...
Wait you should have put at the end! Here here here (I worked hard, so ya better read it!):
Jack was hiding behind a huge mound of snow, his hands itching to move. His wife was beside him, observing the frenzy through binoculars. Jack knew he should be watching Phantom too, and readying his weapons, but the protoplasm of a Ghost Boy hadn't actually been doing anything wrong for the last half hour, and a lot of people were joining in. It just. Looked. So. Fun.
"Madz..."
She sighed patiently. "No Jack, you can't join the snowball fight."
Jack whined, "But Tucker and Sam are in it, so Danny must be too! Why does he get to have all the fun?"
"We're not here for fun Jack, we're here to stop Phantom if he does anything wrong!" Maddie said, though even her eyes were glazed over and unfocused.
"But nothing's happened so far!" Jack reasoned. He HAD to join. Come on come on what's a good excuse... aha!
"It could be a scheme-" said Maddie.
"We can't shoot with so many people there!" Jack interrupted. Thank you brain! "If Phantom does something and we try to stop him with our anti-ghost weapons, everyone else would be caught in the crossfire! It's safer to stop him with the snow!"
Maddie blinked blankly at him. Well, it sounded better in his head...
Plop!
A mini boulder of a snowball fell right between the two of them, and splattered them ice.
"Sorry Mo- Maddie, Jack!" They heard a laughing call, and looked up to see Phantom with ice in hand, previously pelting at an invisible enemy. A snowboulder even larger than what had dropped materialized out of nowhere and flew at the ghost while he was distracted.
"OOF!"
He fell out of the sky.
They were silent for a few seconds.
Maddie sighed. "Well, our cover's blown, and it looks like this really is for enjoyment, so you can go."
"YES!" Jack whooped and ran into the fray. He heard Maddie call to him from the distance, "But keep an eye out for anything suspicious! It might still be a scheme!"
Oh, he knew she'd join him soon enough.
Jack had the time of his life, gathering huge piles of snow in his large arms and throwing it at the people on what he assumed was Phantom's side. Hey, take any opportunity to oppose the ghost. And Jack was a conqueror! Using his towering size to his advantage and defeating so many people before him! They all fell before the mighty Jack Fent- !
"Uguohh!"
He face-planted into the snow.
He heard a booming laugh, greater than any of his own, and he was surprised to be suddenly hoisted up by the hood of his (still orange) coat. He sputtered, rubbing the snow off his face.
"Oh there, sorry about that!" gave a loud, accented (Russian?) voice. Jack blinked, and saw a bearded man in a red coat as big as, if not bigger than, himself. That definitely wasn't something he saw everyday.
"Just brush yourself off!" continued the gigantic man, "Not that it would do much help in this war zone. Have a good Easter?"
"Yeah," Jack answered with a grin and puffed out his chest proudly, "Collected tons of eggs!"
He noticed that a couple people were taking their eyes of the fight to give him odd looks. What, couldn't a grown man join in Easter too?
"Yes, excellent holiday. But I do prefer Christmas much, much more," the white haired man chuckled heartily, "Wouldn't you say so, Jack Fenton?"
Jack was about to enthusiastically declare that yes, Christmas was the best, if only his wife would stop arguing with him and the truth, but was distracted as an oversized rabbit chucked a boomerang and like fifty somewhat snowballs following at the red-clothed man. Quick as the wind, the man pulled out two swords from nowhere and blocked the rapid fire as much as he could.
"Give it up, North!" shouted the rabbit, "I got this one!"
"As if, Bunnymund!"
Wait, what?
Oversized talking rabbit-kangaroo mutant with an Australian accent. Jack could only come up with one conclusion.
"GHOST!"
He searched his coat, came up with a Fenton Ectoblaster, and pointed it at the rabbit. "FREEZE GHOST BUNNY!"
"Wait wait wait," the rabbit stilled in his rapid snow fire, eyes wide and a little freaked out, "Is the bloke talking to me? HE, an adult, can see me?!"
"Of course I can see you, ghost!" declared Jack proudly. Inwardly, he was cheering. It actually froze! Haha!
"Is he for real? Why am I surprised," it groaned, "For the last time today, I am not a ghost!"
Jack frowned, "Of course you are!"
"Am I green? Am I glowing? Do I want to destroy the world? No!"
Jack frowned even more. He guessed that made some sense. "Fine. How do I know you're not lying?"
It (he?) looked incredulous, "H-how do you even lie about that sort of thing! You an idiot, mate?"
"So... you're a kangaroo?"
His eye twitched. And the nose. He looked ready to fume. "I AM THE FLIPPIN' EASTER BUNNY! Why can't anyone get that?!" He continued to hop around and rant, with colorful (but no more than PG13) language, and phrases like "pouched, poop colored hoppers" and "bloody irritating Jacks and their sons", but Jack Fenton wasn't listening anymore.
Instead, he was eyes wide and trembling, ectoblaster forgetten in the snow, hand up and pointing. "Easter Bunny," he finally spoke in a normal volume, un-Jack like voice, and Bunnymund halted in his rant.
Whispers, "Think we broke him."
"You're the Easter Bunny. You brought the eggs. And if you're the Easter Bunny..." The ghost hunter turned his head and pointed at the red clad, white bearded man who had helped him up man smiled at him with twinkling blue eyes.
"S...Santa Claus?"
He laughed, "Right you are Ja- oogh!"
Jack had practically tackled him and was squeezing his belly. If North was anyone else, and by anyone else that is someone of a smaller size, he would have been swept off his feet. But North was himself, and was able to wrap the half laughing, half sobbing Jack into an even bigger hug and lifted HIM about a foot in the air.
"SANTA! I KNEW you were real! *sniff* They didn't BELIEVE me but... haha! *sniff* Always..."
"Ohhh there Jack, you've grown... a lot." North let go of the hug, and as nothing short of miraculous, Jack did too.
"YOU KNOW MY NAME!"
"I know every child's name!"
"I'm not a child!"
"You are forever at heart!"
"Alright, alright!" shouted Bunnymund, arms out and between the two of them. "Crikey, my eardrums are broken," he grumbled, then raised his voice again, "Now as gobsmacking as it is to have this man-child believe," he sent a sly smirk to North and quickly flicked an unnoticed snowball directly to his bearded face, "We've got some unfinished business here!"
E. Aster Bunnymund darted away on all fours as North wiped the snow out of his eyes. "Oh, you're getting it now Bunny!" He was about to follow, but turned back to face the man behind him. North spoke, accented and serious, "Never stop believing, Jack. We're all here: Bunny, Tooth Fairy, Sandman, that Frost namesake of yours and I, and even the others less known." Jack nodded, and Santa began to bound away, "Be nice and I'll get you that Jack plushie for Christmas!" Good luck to his yetis with that.
The orange clad man called back excitedly, "I'll leave some cookies and milk!"
Santa stopped, and shivered. He turned back a few steps, "Nononono! It's fine! Perfectly fine! Don't leave anything for me!"
"You sure?" Jack frowned.
"I'm sure!" No /way/ was he dealing with those crazed living food things again. He shuddered, suddenly pitying poor Daniel, and jogged away a lot more slowly than before. "Good by, Jack!"
"BYE BYE, SANTAAA! THANK YOUUU!"
While waving, he noticed a snow-splattered, blue jumpsuited Maddie running towards him. Jack's grin grew even wider as she reached him, and he danced a victory. "HA! IN YOUR FACE MADZ!" Bottom shake, moonwalk, spin and point! Maddie was frowning. "SANTA IS RE-"
The words died in his throat.
"Jack, you're attracting too much attention! People are staring!" she demanded, "Are you listening? What are you pointing at?"
Jack could not respond, because before his eyes, Santa Claus was passing through groups of people, not stopping, just running, and no one but a few kids seemed to notice. And he was /phasing through people/ like it was /nothing/.
Horrified, Jack screamed to the heavens.
"NOOOO! SANTA'S A GHOST!"
That Christmas, Danny was amazed to see that his parents weren't having their usual squabble.

Credits to my cousin for the ending :D
Just replace the / / with italics.
Took forever to write this! Hope you enjoyed it! If it's okay with you, can I post it or something? Or whatever you think on how it can be posted? Haha. XD
Psyco101 chapter 1 . 6/4
That was the best! I love mistaken identity cases! You kept me rolling the entire time!
xTCatxx chapter 1 . 4/20
this was really a good story loved it and the was it ended into a full out snowball fight and that even Vlad joined i would have loved to see that
Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/1
That was amazing! I like the take on this, and I really din't notice all the parallels between this show besides appearances...mistaken identities are always fun to read when the identity swap was unintentional to both parties...

I also really like how you made the snowball disappear and how you ended this story...it ties it all together so nicely.
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 1 . 2/14
I don't watch Danny Phantom or something (though i'm thinking about starting) but this was awesome
lexi1220 chapter 1 . 1/10
CUTE!
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
That was AWESOME!
Ariastella chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
I'd like to see a continuation of this. Like, maybe a bunch of one-shots detailing interaction between the crew of Danny Phantom & the Guardians.
Like, Jack helping Danny to hone his Ice Powers. Danny admitting to his dad that he believes in Santa. Sam getting into a debate with Bunnymund over the morality of using eggs. Danny & Jack teaming up to play harmless pranks on the unsuspecting citizens of Amity.
Just fun little 'Slice of Life' stories.
Owieeey chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
This was amazing :) If you make this into a series you could make Pitch team up with Nocturne and have them in an endless nightmare.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Ahahahaha oh my goooosh XD This was amazing! I am in tears XD XD
Of course it was a huge misunderstanding. Honestly Bunny what were you thinking? :')