Reviews for Duty
AlexanderxKiba chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
That was an awesome story. thanks for sharing.
PoisonedChuugoku chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
No, Kal'Reegar! *Starts pawing at the computer monitor* Poor Squishy, I can't believe that he has to live without Reegar! D:
PoisonedChuugoku chapter 14 . 1/24/2013
You know, even though this chapter ended on a bit of a sour note, I still love Squishy/Kal. Thank you for making this story. :D Update soon!
MoonLight43 chapter 14 . 1/21/2013
Nice chapter, keep it up. I like 'Squishy's character and the whole progress of the story has been decently paced. :)
Inkess chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
It must be thrilling for a quarian to finally feel the soil of your homeworld between your fingers. Thrilling enough to forget that you've been nearly blown up. Well done!
Inkess chapter 11 . 12/24/2012
I liked this very much. The idea is original. The way how you portray quarians and their non-verbal communication is awesome. I also loved Tali's drunken honesty in this chapter.
MoonLight43 chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
Good job, really enjoyed it so far. :)
EddyPM chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
I like this, just be carefull with the idiomatic expressions exclusive to humans. I noticed this when you said "quarian flavoured kebab." A Quarian doesnt know what a kebab is, just like we dont know what Boshtet means (although we can have a few unneducated gesses).

Other than that, I like this story very much, and I cant wait to see what you have in store next. Keep up the good work!